Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Ex-chelsea And Goalkeeper Petr Cech Signs With The Guildford Phoenix Ice Hockey - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ex-chelsea And Goalkeeper Petr Cech Signs With The Guildford Phoenix Ice Hockey (256 Views)

Petr Cech Returns To Chelsea As New Technical And Performance Advisor / Arsenal Goalkeeper, Petr Cech To Return To Chelsea As Sporting Director / Bayern Leverkusen Mocks Peter Cech After Arsenal 2-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex-chelsea And Goalkeeper Petr Cech Signs With The Guildford Phoenix Ice Hockey by hitonhits: 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2019
Since signing up for the ice hockey team Guildford Pheonix until the end of the season, Petr Cech made a switch to another sport.

The former goalkeeper of the Arsenal and Chelsea retired at the end of last season from professional football and worked with the Ice Hockey Club as he bids off his ice hockey career.

He said:’ I’m happy to be able to play with the Pheonix to get the feel of the game.

I hope I can help this young team achieve their season goals and try to win as many games as I can when I have the opportunity to play.

This will be a wonderful experience for me to play the game I started watching and playing as a kid after 20 years of professional football.’ Pheonix head coach Andy Hemmings said:’ Petr’s signing is huge for the Pheonix.

He’s a smart, hard-training guy and I can’t wait to see him make his debut.’

source https://saflavour.com/ex-chelsea-and-goalkeeper-petr-cech-signs-with-the-guildford-phoenix-ice-hockey-club-and-will-make-their-debut-on-sunday/
Re: Ex-chelsea And Goalkeeper Petr Cech Signs With The Guildford Phoenix Ice Hockey by Vulcanheph(m): 11:08pm On Oct 12, 2019
WTF did i just read?

(1) (Reply)

United Capitulate To Liverpool. / Leicester City Thrashes Southampton 9 Goals To Nill / Euro Qualification, 19 November 2019(GMT +8)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.