Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

OEM Phones. Who Knows About Them? Any Reviews? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / OEM Phones. Who Knows About Them? Any Reviews? (1097 Views)

Any Reviews On This Phone / Cambridge Analytica : Here's How To Find Out Everything Facebook Knows About You / Who Knows About Techno Al86 I Cant Find The 3g Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OEM Phones. Who Knows About Them? Any Reviews? by alexvic12: 10:53pm On Oct 12, 2019
Hi guys.
Earlier today I saw the pictures attached here in a Whatsapp group and the poster said they are OEM phones from China. From the explanation, I gathered that they are Originally Manufactured Phones which top phone companies like Samsung, Apple, etc buy and then brand to sell as theirs.

The phone looks just like the Samsung s10 and has all the features (on paper at least). Price looks too good to be true.

Has anyone here used this phone before? Or any other OEM? Does any one have a review I could read or watch?

Thanks.

Mods, please help me push it.

Re: OEM Phones. Who Knows About Them? Any Reviews? by khalhokage(m): 6:48am On Oct 13, 2019
Even if you're desperate for a new phone, never ever buy one of these, it will end in regrets.

OEM means Original Equipment Manufacturer, Samsung, Tecno, Xiaomi etc are all OEMs.

The device you posted above and devices like it are known as Generic devices, they're made mostly by individuals in China with stolen designs.

They're poorly made and their spec sheets are always a lie.
Re: OEM Phones. Who Knows About Them? Any Reviews? by Ejadike(m): 7:04am On Oct 13, 2019
alexvic12:
Hi guys.
Earlier today I saw the pictures attached here in a Whatsapp group and the poster said they are OEM phones from China. From the explanation, I gathered that they are Originally Manufactured Phones which top phone companies like Samsung, Apple, etc buy and then brand to sell as theirs.

The phone looks just like the Samsung s10 and has all the features (on paper at least). Price looks too good to be true.

Has anyone here used this phone before? Or any other OEM? Does any one have a review I could read or watch?

Thanks.

Mods, please help me push it.
this device looks like Samsung note 9 or 8
Re: OEM Phones. Who Knows About Them? Any Reviews? by Ejadike(m): 7:04am On Oct 13, 2019
khalhokage:
Even if you're desperate for a new phone, never ever buy one of these, it will end in regrets.

OEM means Original Equipment Manufacturer, Samsung, Tecno, Xiaomi etc are all OEMs.

The device you posted above and devices like it are known as Generic devices, they're made mostly by individuals in China with stolen designs.

I totally agree with you
Re: OEM Phones. Who Knows About Them? Any Reviews? by alexvic12: 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
khalhokage:

True.
I thought the same too.
Thanks.
Re: OEM Phones. Who Knows About Them? Any Reviews? by Innoxxacs: 11:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
Two words
Run Away

Re: OEM Phones. Who Knows About Them? Any Reviews? by alexvic12: 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2019
Innoxxacs:
Two words
Run Away

������

(1) (Reply)

Pls Can Someone Suggest Best Offline Shooting Games For Me / Nokia 1.3 Leaked Images Show Design Of The Phone / Iphone SE 2020: Apple Officially Makes New Cheap Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.