Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,478 members, 7,812,471 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

If You Are A Pos Banking Agent Enter Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are A Pos Banking Agent Enter Here (984 Views)

How Lucrative Is Mobile Banking Agent Business? / Become A Mobile Banking Agent With Baxi Box / Investing In Banking Agent Business Or Gas Retail Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are A Pos Banking Agent Enter Here by ayokolaBlog(m): 11:50pm On Oct 12, 2019
Are You A Pos Banking Agent ??
Kindly Share Your Experience And The Pos Brand You Are Using Currently, Someone Might Want To Know The Best Brand For A Start...
My Own Experience Is Purchasing A Pos From Baxi Box (capricorn) @ 98k And After 2months i Have To Abandon The Pos For Paycentre Cus Of The High Transaction Charges And The Bad Network (debiting issues), Now Am Searching For A better Pos Cus Paycentre Is Down Since 3weeks Now And Am About To Lose My Customers.
Re: If You Are A Pos Banking Agent Enter Here by ayokolaBlog(m): 9:04am On Oct 13, 2019
somebody should say something
Re: If You Are A Pos Banking Agent Enter Here by otunbadan(m): 7:58pm On Oct 22, 2019
Following
Re: If You Are A Pos Banking Agent Enter Here by bukunmiaina(f): 4:37pm On Nov 08, 2019
Please how is paycentre pos service now? Am considering getting it. I want to be sure of their services.
Re: If You Are A Pos Banking Agent Enter Here by Amhappy(f): 9:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
I'm interested in this business please the gurus should help us??
Re: If You Are A Pos Banking Agent Enter Here by ayokolaBlog(m): 7:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
bukunmiaina:
Please how is paycentre pos service now? Am considering getting it. I want to be sure of their services.
paycentre is the best in terms of commission, and the mpos is the cheapest in the market but their network is not stable, but still manageable
Re: If You Are A Pos Banking Agent Enter Here by bukunmiaina(f): 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
Okay, please can you give me a contact, so i get one.
Re: If You Are A Pos Banking Agent Enter Here by Hausa(m): 8:49am On Jun 08, 2021
bukunmiaina:
Okay, please can you give me a contact, so i get one.
Did you later get?

(1) (Reply)

Gala Distributor Needed / Company Registration With Corporate Affairs Commission (cac) / Dangote Show Off His Dancing Moves With A Lady As Teni Performes ”my Papa No Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.