Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Where Is The Best Motor Park When Travelling To Kano From Lagos? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Is The Best Motor Park When Travelling To Kano From Lagos? (3736 Views)

A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) / Passengers Travelling From Katsina To Kano Burnt To Death In Accident. Graphic / Costly Mistakes To Avoid When Travelling Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Best Motor Park When Travelling To Kano From Lagos? by Metobime(m): 4:57am On Oct 13, 2019
Pls, nairalanders, I really want to know were I can get a bus from numerous motorparks in Lagos to
Kano. This will be the first time I am travelling to Kano. I need good and cost effective bus.
Thanks for your advice.
Re: Where Is The Best Motor Park When Travelling To Kano From Lagos? by Bioboy1213(m): 6:51am On Oct 13, 2019
Go to Iddo park, Landstar Express, SD Express, Delta Express, e.t.c all are within the range of 10K and fully air conditioned buses.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Motor Park When Travelling To Kano From Lagos? by cenaman(m): 7:55am On Oct 13, 2019
Bioboy1213:
Go to Iddo park, Landstar Express, SD Express, Delta Express, e.t.c all are within the range of 10K and fully air conditioned buses.
FG ONYENWE MOTORS & BONNY WAY.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Motor Park When Travelling To Kano From Lagos? by Metobime(m): 8:10am On Oct 13, 2019
Bioboy1213:

Thanks I really appreciate
Am grateful
Re: Where Is The Best Motor Park When Travelling To Kano From Lagos? by Metobime(m): 8:15am On Oct 13, 2019
cenaman:
FG ONYENWE MOTORS & BONNY WAY.

Like how much do they charge in these parks. Pls, I really want to know.
Thanks
Re: Where Is The Best Motor Park When Travelling To Kano From Lagos? by Bioboy1213(m): 2:51pm On Oct 13, 2019
Metobime:

Thanks I really appreciate
Am grateful
you welcome, bring Agege bread for us, we will keep Kilichi for you.
Re: Where Is The Best Motor Park When Travelling To Kano From Lagos? by Metobime(m): 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2019
Bioboy1213:
you welcome, bring Agege bread for us, we will keep Kilichi for you.

Plenty agege bread � for u bro

Keep my kilichi o �
Re: Where Is The Best Motor Park When Travelling To Kano From Lagos? by Hahjascho(m): 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
Metobime:
Pls, nairalanders, I really want to know were I can get a bus from numerous motorparks in Lagos to
Kano. This will be the first time I am travelling to Kano. I need good and cost effective bus.
Thanks for your advice.
Hello, how was the journey from Lagos to Kano?

Can you now recommend a good park in Lagos to board a bus going to Kano?

(1) (Reply)

When Will Nigeria Build A City Like This? / I Need A Cult Or Brotherhood That Can Get Me Quick Riches,i Need To Pay N5m For My Flight Training A / Oshogbo Is The Most Boring State Capital In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.