Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

I Need A Sugar Mummy - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Sugar Mummy (730 Views)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Around Akure Environ / Connect With A Sugar Mummy,sugar Daddy Nationwide,call On: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Sugar Mummy by adekanbicv(m): 5:41pm On May 20, 2007
PLS I WANT A SUGAR MUMMY MY NUMBER IS 08035420713 0R princeadekanbi@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy by thegame(m): 11:16pm On May 22, 2007
You ready to die bro? U never heard aout sugar mummies. What do u think they need in you?All i need is a good girl to be coolwith.
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy by somto13: 12:14am On May 23, 2007
LOL. You sound like a gold digger, except ur a man. This is what's so funny about it. The fact that u gave this subject, "I need a Sugar MOMMy " will decrease your chances of ever talking to a respectable lady on this site. I beleive the sadies would not even want to talk to u because your are so materialistic. You need to look for a lady who is caring and loving, not jus a sugar mommy. I dont even think the sugar mommy will treat u so good once she finds out ur in the relationship for her money, and not for her. grin
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy by Moreti(m): 3:11am On May 23, 2007
So is now so bad, you are now opting for a sugar mummy cry, how old are you, imagine some young man flirting with your mum, how would you feel! undecided GET A JOB!!!! Please somebody employ adekanbicv and save him.

(1) (Reply)

g / z / Are We Going To Sitdown And Wait?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.