Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Let Me Design Your Website For You Free! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Let Me Design Your Website For You Free! (628 Views)

Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum / Wordpress Gurus Needed: Help Me Design My Site (negociation) / Let me design a decent blog for you completely Free of Charge (by a good NL ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Design Your Website For You Free! by Jcomtech: 7:03pm On Nov 07, 2010
Hello house,
I am just through with my course (website design), so i decide to do so free work to increase my skills and experience.
Email me : affiliate.9ja[at]gmail[dot]com

Big thanks to Dualcore!!!
Re: Let Me Design Your Website For You Free! by utimatedes(m): 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2010
Be serious, web design is a big business.
From your training, you should be competent to design good looking professional website without experimenting.

Serious customers won't give you job because they believe you got no experience. He will think you will mess up everything.

Learn to market yourself in a right way and that is the way you will improve with time.

Sometime you may have project that require you to seek help from another designer that will charge you some amount, who pay with your free design campaign?

Please learn to sell yourself
Re: Let Me Design Your Website For You Free! by Jcomtech: 11:31am On Nov 08, 2010
Thanks man,
just trying to know those who will show interest.
Re: Let Me Design Your Website For You Free! by Youngichou(m): 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2010
[size=8pt]guy open eye no dey do good samaritaniii[/size]
Re: Let Me Design Your Website For You Free! by utimatedes(m): 12:43pm On Nov 08, 2010
This is a big sector. You will always see people that will want to give you job if you know how to do that.
Employ a good marketing plan and you will get customer to work with.

stop demoting yourself. If you continue like this, you won't get any serious customer
Re: Let Me Design Your Website For You Free! by Cactus(m): 4:26pm On Nov 08, 2010
This is not demoting himself, I actually support this idea, i have posted a couple of times on NL that i am willing to do website free, I did for one and was happy with it.

The market is tough to get in. To get a client you need portfolio to proof yourself, to get portfolio you need client but. This will help him get started.

Everyone has their preferences. What works for you may not be what works for him.
Re: Let Me Design Your Website For You Free! by yawatide(f): 4:39pm On Nov 08, 2010
I second Cactus' post above. Folks, it isn't and shouldn't always be about the money. If you are good, the money will come looking for you.

Granted I didn't start out coding for free but I did my first site on the cheap. Why? I wanted to get my name out there? Once I got established to where I started getting calls, I increased my prices accordingly.

Everyone's life story isn't and won't be the same. If you really love this biz, then you won't look at it primarily from a money perspective. Also, remember 2 things:

1) Money doesn't equate to happiness, and
2) The love of money (not money itself) is the root of all evil
Re: Let Me Design Your Website For You Free! by Jcomtech: 9:58am On Nov 09, 2010
Thank u guys 4 helpin me out, i appreciate all ur advice.
Thx
Re: Let Me Design Your Website For You Free! by Jcomtech: 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2010
24hrs left!!!!
I have already gotten enough offer.

(1) (Reply)

New Programming Language Everyday ! / Mainly For Joomla Experts. / Gold In Wow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.