Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,311 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Cooked Perfect Steak Burger On Gas Grill In My Backyard - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cooked Perfect Steak Burger On Gas Grill In My Backyard (537 Views)

See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira / See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) / Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cooked Perfect Steak Burger On Gas Grill In My Backyard by raymondnh: 9:24am On Oct 13, 2019
We're gonna make a couple burgers tonight, and we're gonna use these steak burgers here these are gonna be really good, packages is that you can just take the burners right out the plastic slap them on there and what I think I'll do is add a little bit of Montreal steak seasoning it's gonna be okay.

I'm just gonna close the lid down, and I'm gonna put a little bit more of this there last time I made these I didn't put the seasoning on and they were great without it but I'm gonna try to put it on the good stand its center some cheese though now I'm gonna put these over on to the size of the burger it's gonna be right they pretty much cook.

So I'm gonna turn the heat down close the lid down and let the cheese melt I like to cook burger with a hot playing there because of their hamburgers and gets them going really well all right I like to toast these buns too.

I'm gonna put them on those are almost melted by now I'm gonna close that up we should be ready just time to take these off, and they're kind of small burgers the way they come with Steaks, but hit right on these buns too so they're just the right size for these and here you have it ready to eat two burgers here, and they are looking good try this one is good.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Favourite Breakfast? / Chef Uniform Needed, Just The Top / Big Snake Killed In My Area Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.