Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Nigeria Is Blessed. You Are Fruitfull Like This Pawpaw - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Nigeria Is Blessed. You Are Fruitfull Like This Pawpaw (443 Views)

Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) / Check Out This Pawpaw / Buy Your Dwarf Seedling Orange,lemon,mango,cashew, Pawpaw,ogbono,palm,bittercola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Blessed. You Are Fruitfull Like This Pawpaw by kripen(m): 9:47am On Oct 13, 2019
Got to my site and I saw this pawpaw growing on his own without giving it attention or caring for it.
It grew on his own I didn't plant it I didn't even clear round it, growing inside a foundation.

NIGERIA IS REALLY A BLESSED LAND
Nothing you plant that does not grow, most of it grow on their own.

Re: Nigeria Is Blessed. You Are Fruitfull Like This Pawpaw by banjicom(m): 9:55am On Oct 13, 2019
cheesy

This is so beautiful!

This makes me remember the bible verse Matthew 6:26

(Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they)

Happy sunday to you Op and to whoever reading this.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Blessed. You Are Fruitfull Like This Pawpaw by daddytime(m): 9:56am On Oct 13, 2019
Anybody wey fruitful like this for the present economy dey on him own o

Wey that Bubu toothpicking pix sef
Re: Nigeria Is Blessed. You Are Fruitfull Like This Pawpaw by kripen(m): 11:32am On Oct 13, 2019
banjicom:
cheesy

This is so beautiful!

This makes me remember the bible verse Matthew 6:26

(Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they)

Happy sunday to you Op and to whoever reading this.

Happy Sunday to you too.
GOD is so marvelous

(1) (Reply)

25 Acres Of Virgin Farmland In Ogbomoso @ #250,000 Per Acre / Groundnut Oil And Groundnut Cake Needed Urgently / How To Start Meat Processing Butchery Sausage Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.