Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Soybean Production Class - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Soybean Production Class (310 Views)

In Need Of Bags Of Groundnut Cake And Soybean Cake / Cleaned Sesame Seed, Soybean, Hibiscus, Bambara Nut For Sale / Interested In Buying Soybean,maize, And gum arabic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soybean Production Class by babakk2(m): 12:12pm On Oct 13, 2019
Please house I need someone to teach me how to make soy bean meal for my animals.
Kindly help a farmer to cut cost.
Re: Soybean Production Class by apakoso2020: 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2019
what type of animals are you feeding?what quantity of soyabeans do you have?kindly answer these questions before I know what you really want.
Re: Soybean Production Class by babakk2(m): 8:07pm On Oct 13, 2019
apakoso2020:
what type of animals are you feeding?what quantity of soyabeans do you have?kindly answer these questions before I know what you really want.
I want to feed my pigs with it.
And I have I full sack that has like 25 congos in it.
Re: Soybean Production Class by apakoso2020: 10:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
babakk2:

I want to feed my pigs with it.
And I have I full sack that has like 25 congos in it.
it's simple,roast it in a dry pot,turn several times until it is brown,you can mix with other ingredients like that and feed to the pigs or you crack into smaller units,serve alone or mixed with other ingredients.
Re: Soybean Production Class by babakk2(m): 5:43am On Oct 14, 2019
apakoso2020:
it's simple,roast it in a dry pot,turn several times until it is brown,you can mix with other ingredients like that and feed to the pigs or you crack into smaller units,serve alone or mixed with other ingredients.
Thanks for the info.
May God bless you sir.
But a friend said I should boil it first and after I now roast.
He said I can serve like that or I can grind it.

(1) (Reply)

3000 Units Of Old Layers Available For Sale @ #1250 Bulk Purchase / Cashew Farm For Sale / Urgent Sale Of 300 Old Layers In Ibadan At 1400each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.