Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Emir Sanusi Sacks Alhaji Auwalu, Palace Chief For Welcoming Ganduje - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Sanusi Sacks Alhaji Auwalu, Palace Chief For Welcoming Ganduje (46705 Views)

Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) / Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano / Man Who Visited Emir Sanusi’s Library In Kano Is Shocked (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Sacks Alhaji Auwalu, Palace Chief For Welcoming Ganduje by galaxy2020(m): 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
They all worked against GEJ, so I don't care who suffers or dies, karma coming back
Re: Emir Sanusi Sacks Alhaji Auwalu, Palace Chief For Welcoming Ganduje by OlujobaSamuel: 7:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
Oloyedecherry:
How will you be romancing you oga's enemy....but oga sanusi, that's too much too....suspension or mild punishment would do. Sacking such staff sends a wrong signal....gandollar head may spark now and finish you off too.
I would have sacked such person if I'm the emir too.
I have no issues with where he welcome the governor but raising up the pix of the previous Emir speaks volume

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Sacks Alhaji Auwalu, Palace Chief For Welcoming Ganduje by arrestdarrester: 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
Lifting the portrait of the former Emir to welcome the enemy of the present Emir? Okay Ooo. This must be the new loyalty in town

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Sacks Alhaji Auwalu, Palace Chief For Welcoming Ganduje by magzey: 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2019
Too harsh at least is his Governor .
Re: Emir Sanusi Sacks Alhaji Auwalu, Palace Chief For Welcoming Ganduje by Larrykaysail(m): 7:36pm On Oct 13, 2019
FamousMonk:
Emir sanusi
His staff..
and Ganduje..
Are all mad men..
very very mad
Re: Emir Sanusi Sacks Alhaji Auwalu, Palace Chief For Welcoming Ganduje by Legendguru: 7:37pm On Oct 13, 2019
Oh
Re: Emir Sanusi Sacks Alhaji Auwalu, Palace Chief For Welcoming Ganduje by mercyviv(f): 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2019
At long last, one of these two will stand tall after the whole imbroglio. I doubt if it'll be Ganduje because he only has a tenure limit as a governor, whereas unless by dethronement or an act of God, which are both unlikely, Sanusi isn't leaving that stool soon. Anyways, its their headache...
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Emir Sanusi Sacks Alhaji Auwalu, Palace Chief For Welcoming Ganduje by GasAndOilTheory(m): 8:48pm On Oct 13, 2019
browse334:

accepted Jesus into your life, continue to
follow Jesus all the way.
He will shepherd you so that you find pasture in this life, and also
in the life to come.
Oga how do you know this so well? Have you died before? How do you know the life to come? People need to start questioning some people's sanity

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Sacks Alhaji Auwalu, Palace Chief For Welcoming Ganduje by mechanics(m): 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2019
Eyah, it's well.
Re: Emir Sanusi Sacks Alhaji Auwalu, Palace Chief For Welcoming Ganduje by Tareq1105: 8:50pm On Oct 13, 2019
Sanusi is playing with fire
ednut1:
Same way his grand father was sacked. Sanusi will be sacked too. Its high time we scrap thee monachs they have no powers and are of no use . They only know how to chop national cake
Re: Emir Sanusi Sacks Alhaji Auwalu, Palace Chief For Welcoming Ganduje by Tareq1105: 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2019
Sanusi is playing with fire bcoz by the time Gandollar is through with him walahi nothing will be left of him.
ednut1:
Same way his grand father was sacked. Sanusi will be sacked too. Its high time we scrap thee monachs they have no powers and are of no use . They only know how to chop national cake
Re: Emir Sanusi Sacks Alhaji Auwalu, Palace Chief For Welcoming Ganduje by Qadaffi2idiamin: 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
JoanHicks:
Gandollar will appoint him

Commissioner for palace affairs

That's the answer to the question grin
Re: Emir Sanusi Sacks Alhaji Auwalu, Palace Chief For Welcoming Ganduje by BrainSanitizer: 9:31pm On Oct 13, 2019
Auwalu should start celebrating already. This kind of sack is a qualification for something bigger. To shame Sanusi, Ganduje is going to reward this man with something good. Just watch out.
Re: Emir Sanusi Sacks Alhaji Auwalu, Palace Chief For Welcoming Ganduje by middlebelter(m): 5:23am On Oct 14, 2019
Let them continue to fight. I don't like both of them. Sanusi is one of the people bthat created crisis for GEJ with his careless public comments, now he thought he can continue that with APC, I beg let him start reaping part of his rewards.

Ganduje the Dollar man, you are PMB's guy, please keep stealing Kano money, as much as you remain loyal to PMB , you can't be corrupt nor will EFCC think about your crime. Thanks to PMB style of Anti corruption fight. Help us thank Buhari for imposing Yahaya Bello on Kogi people, there is reward for everything done under the sun

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi And Daughter In England (Photo) / Sexy Igbo Names / The Mysterious Cave Of Ashes (Isarun) In Ondo State (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.