Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,791 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Brazil Vs Nigeria: Neymar Injured, Limps Out Of Friendly (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Brazil Vs Nigeria: Neymar Injured, Limps Out Of Friendly (Photos) (39880 Views)

De Gea Limps Off On Spain Duty With Leg Injury Before Liverpool Showdown / Osimhen, Chukwueze, Ndidi And Others Arrived Singapore Ahead Of Friendly Match / Bukola Saraki Visits Super Eagles Ahead Of Friendly Match With England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Neymar Injured, Limps Out Of Friendly (Photos) by anochuko01(m): 7:14pm On Oct 13, 2019
Madibah:
Chai..
Neymar is about joining likes of
Been arfa
Robben
Rvp
And so on
Remove robben and rvp from your list. They had great careers

1 Like

Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Neymar Injured, Limps Out Of Friendly (Photos) by Abalado(f): 7:14pm On Oct 13, 2019
Who's Neymar for where naija bois they

1 Like

Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Neymar Injured, Limps Out Of Friendly (Photos) by TriCee: 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2019
Injury ambassador. Undisputed

1 Like

Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Neymar Injured, Limps Out Of Friendly (Photos) by franchasng: 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2019
vanida6:
Dis guy and injuiry re friends sad
all because of too much womanizing and bedmatics with various ladies cry

2 Likes

Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Neymar Injured, Limps Out Of Friendly (Photos) by Taciturn1: 7:17pm On Oct 13, 2019
Miky91:
What about ur brother uzoho
I wonder too o...
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Neymar Injured, Limps Out Of Friendly (Photos) by Femijohn198: 7:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
If care is not taking, neymar will turned 1minutes man inside the field
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Neymar Injured, Limps Out Of Friendly (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
Iampedro365:
Facebonk account for sale since 8 years now and over 2 thousand frends my number is 0805124346

So 15k na be your problem Agbero

Keep the account send me your account number make I push the 15k put
D!ckhead quick before i change mind

1 Like

Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Neymar Injured, Limps Out Of Friendly (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 7:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
He only came to fulfil all righteousness for the benefit of the country n fans
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Neymar Injured, Limps Out Of Friendly (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 7:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
Na him way.
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Neymar Injured, Limps Out Of Friendly (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:27pm On Oct 13, 2019
Isoduwa:

So 15k na be your problem Agbero

Keep the account send me your account number make I push the 15k put
D!ckhead quick before i change mind
incase he no respond. i fit fill up d space

1 Like

Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Neymar Injured, Limps Out Of Friendly (Photos) by akiOYIBO: 7:28pm On Oct 13, 2019
I love the lad, a world class, the injury saddens me. No doubt.
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Neymar Injured, Limps Out Of Friendly (Photos) by Legendguru: 7:29pm On Oct 13, 2019
Oh
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Neymar Injured, Limps Out Of Friendly (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2019
Rip
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Neymar Injured, Limps Out Of Friendly (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 7:34pm On Oct 13, 2019
ladilawal82:
We understand he needs to stay feat for all his upcoming important matches.

Stay fit you mean.

1 Like

Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Neymar Injured, Limps Out Of Friendly (Photos) by shogsman(m): 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2019
This guy need to fire his dietician and physiotherapist.
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Neymar Injured, Limps Out Of Friendly (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 7:36pm On Oct 13, 2019
Pray it's not serious o,b4 they will say he got injured while playing against Nigeria!

I fan him shall!!
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Neymar Injured, Limps Out Of Friendly (Photos) by ladilawal82(m): 7:38pm On Oct 13, 2019
judedwriter:

Stay fit you mean.

Yes, thanks
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Neymar Injured, Limps Out Of Friendly (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 7:39pm On Oct 13, 2019
WowSweetGuy:
incase he no respond. i fit fill up d space

In 3 hours if he Nor turn up �
You are blessed

1 Like

Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Neymar Injured, Limps Out Of Friendly (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2019
Isoduwa:

In 3 hours if he Nor turn up �
You are blessed
cheesy i wish him flat battery for 5 hours with no knowledge what's on here.
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Neymar Injured, Limps Out Of Friendly (Photos) by donprinyo(m): 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2019
Dis guy na premature
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Neymar Injured, Limps Out Of Friendly (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2019
The idiot no injure. Na form go kill am
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Neymar Injured, Limps Out Of Friendly (Photos) by Lordjb: 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
We Don see am grin
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Neymar Injured, Limps Out Of Friendly (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 8:04pm On Oct 13, 2019
vanida6:
Dis guy and injuiry re friends sad
my fellow madridista How are you?
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Neymar Injured, Limps Out Of Friendly (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
sureteeboy:
Na injury no go let this guy enjoy his career. He spends more time in the hospital than on the pitch
just like Pogba spend more time in saloon than in improving himself
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Neymar Injured, Limps Out Of Friendly (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 13, 2019
NIGHTMAREOO7:
undecided he wasn't injured he was feeling too big to play Nigerians that's why it pained me naija didn't win, him for carry shame go
only sensible comment.if Neymar was injured,you would v seen him in tears!!it was planned

1 Like

Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Neymar Injured, Limps Out Of Friendly (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2019
Mariangeles:
If he continues this way, he won't last in the game .
He needs total change of diet and lifestyle ASAP!
Ronaldo's healthy eating and lifestyle has really benefited him, and I see him playing till he's 40 .
exactly. I laugh when people say that messi will outlast Ronaldo in football. How many times have we seen Messi embark in all those mazy run of his last season. Age is telling on him.
Ronaldo on the hand was said to have the body of a 23 year old when he was undergoing his medical at Juventus.
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Neymar Injured, Limps Out Of Friendly (Photos) by Unik3030: 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
Iampedro365:
Facebonk account for sale since 8 years now and over 2 thousand frends my number is 0805124346
ogun will wipe out u n your family, after hacking people's account then u come n sell those accounts
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Neymar Injured, Limps Out Of Friendly (Photos) by ebenice(m): 8:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
Madibah:
Chai..
Neymar is about joining likes of
Been arfa
Robben
Rvp
And so on
the two Owens
Michael and hagreeves also diabi
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Neymar Injured, Limps Out Of Friendly (Photos) by Heracles3: 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2019
visit the link below for latest update on player injuries
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Neymar Injured, Limps Out Of Friendly (Photos) by fykes(m): 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2019
Acting... Only took to the field to collect appearance money and justify organisers spending and billing as a high profile friendly.
The guy walked away from a fruitless friendly. No injury at all
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Neymar Injured, Limps Out Of Friendly (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
Eyah, i just hope injury won't end his career.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBC Apologises After Sex Noise Was Heard In The Studio During A Live FA Cup / Everton Suspends Player After Being Linked To Child Sex Abuse / UEFA Super Cup: Liverpool Goalkeeper, VAR Accused Of Cheating In Penalty Kick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.