Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

15-year-old Coco Gauff Becomes Youngest To Win WTA Title In 42 Years (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 15-year-old Coco Gauff Becomes Youngest To Win WTA Title In 42 Years (Photos) (32110 Views)

Coco Gauff Wins Her First Major Tennis Title / 15-Year-Old Ethan Nwaneri Becomes Youngest Premier League Player In History / Naomi Osaka Vs 'Coco' Gauff At Australian Open 2020 3rd Round (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-year-old Coco Gauff Becomes Youngest To Win WTA Title In 42 Years (Photos) by WeRblessed(f): 12:38am On Oct 14, 2019
sodiqapril:
See what people are achieving at 15 and here I am,almost 7 years older than her and I don't even know where my life is headed....well, I thank God for life..

It's not late for you my dear. I pray that God that did it for me will do it for you okay. I am telling you that before the end of 2020, God will make you and your family smile. Always prophesy good words in your life and it will come to pass. Think about what you love doing, something that brings you joy and see if you can monetize it by bringing joy to others. All I know is that you will soon blow. God bless you and your family

3 Likes

Re: 15-year-old Coco Gauff Becomes Youngest To Win WTA Title In 42 Years (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 3:30am On Oct 14, 2019
A lot of people are here who can g
Father This kid but still no direction in life in Nigeria.. Millions. Only thanking God for being alive

Kids know what they want to do with their life from tender age and parents drive them towards it..

If wahhala doess not kill the parent early here Ordinary jamb can change the course of his or her destiny.
Re: 15-year-old Coco Gauff Becomes Youngest To Win WTA Title In 42 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 3:58am On Oct 14, 2019
Damn, they have unleashed another gonrilla on the tennis court shocked
Re: 15-year-old Coco Gauff Becomes Youngest To Win WTA Title In 42 Years (Photos) by Subduer: 4:05am On Oct 14, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
Damn, they have unleashed another gonrilla on the tennis court shocked
The kind of GORRILA I love. More are coming. Get used to it.

Re: 15-year-old Coco Gauff Becomes Youngest To Win WTA Title In 42 Years (Photos) by mercyviv(f): 4:34am On Oct 14, 2019
Such an hardworking girl. Congrats! grin
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: 15-year-old Coco Gauff Becomes Youngest To Win WTA Title In 42 Years (Photos) by TheAlchemist: 5:23am On Oct 14, 2019
Congrats!
I hope sanwo-olu will introduce a revolutionary sport initiative for primary and secondary school students.
There are more talented coco, serena and venus, within Lagos, if only they can get government support.
Re: 15-year-old Coco Gauff Becomes Youngest To Win WTA Title In 42 Years (Photos) by Yemiie: 5:40am On Oct 14, 2019
sodiqapril:
See what people are achieving at 15 and here I am,almost 7 years older than her and I don't even know where my life is headed....well, I thank God for life..

Everything will turn out well. wink Just keep doing what you should smiley
Re: 15-year-old Coco Gauff Becomes Youngest To Win WTA Title In 42 Years (Photos) by shine12: 6:10am On Oct 14, 2019
Galaticos444:
don't compare urself with her cos she's in a country where everything is working

What makes everything to work? the people.
Everything just don't work unless honest and committed people make it work.
Re: 15-year-old Coco Gauff Becomes Youngest To Win WTA Title In 42 Years (Photos) by sirya: 7:40am On Oct 14, 2019
Coco?, and where the hell is Moana grin
Re: 15-year-old Coco Gauff Becomes Youngest To Win WTA Title In 42 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 14, 2019
Tennis age, she is way older than that for sure undecided
Re: 15-year-old Coco Gauff Becomes Youngest To Win WTA Title In 42 Years (Photos) by ylaa(f): 10:39am On Oct 14, 2019
Don't lament Sodiqapril. You are better than her all u need is discover your talent n work towards it ok.
Also at 21+ u dey nairaland grin. A bonafide nairaland member. Be happy guy. Cheers

quote author=sodiqapril post=83111643]See what people are achieving at 15 and here I am,almost 7 years older than her and I don't even know where my life is headed....well, I thank God for life..[/quote]
Re: 15-year-old Coco Gauff Becomes Youngest To Win WTA Title In 42 Years (Photos) by Starstepper(m): 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
She has the potential to match her role model Serena Williams
tired of playing bet and losing on daily basis?
then is time to come together and make them pay...
let's work together to hit enough money before this year runs out...
contact me for ur sure 3 to 5 odds
I refund every lost ticket
what will it profit us to reading and commenting daily on nairaland without money in our pockets
Re: 15-year-old Coco Gauff Becomes Youngest To Win WTA Title In 42 Years (Photos) by ericmor: 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2019
Spar7tan:
15 abi 51

See Nigerian man again o. Chai!
Re: 15-year-old Coco Gauff Becomes Youngest To Win WTA Title In 42 Years (Photos) by ericmor: 7:08pm On Oct 14, 2019
TheExecutioner:
You expect her to look like those malnourished kwashiorkor Nigerian kids who look like 10 year olds even though they're 19 years old?

No mind dem jare, naija situation don corrupt their brain that they now think everything that happens hear happens everywhere. Nonsense
Re: 15-year-old Coco Gauff Becomes Youngest To Win WTA Title In 42 Years (Photos) by ericmor: 7:21pm On Oct 14, 2019
sanmtiago:
technically you’re 22 me I’m 24 and still don’t know what’s up with my life cry

Is not too late my brother, I made a mistake as at that age and the person I suggested a business to is now a multi million now by starting with just 35k but I still thank God. First put your trust in God and look at yourself and what you love doing best and start doing it to make some money, or you can just learn an apprentice cuz it will be very useful for u when the opportunity comes and try and get yourself some education if u have the opportunity now or latter. All I know is that, as long as u are doing something, a day will always come that you will be located and it will be an opportunity for u to climb to the top and it now depends on how u manage it to remain at that top. God bless

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Coco Gauff Becomes Youngest To Win WTA Title In 42 Years (Photos) by ericmor: 7:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
redsun:

They lie about their age as they do in Nigeria because they have authentic birth certificates that can easily be verified.. Children grow up fast in a rationally functional world. And the path they follow depends on the upbringing, especially among blacks. She could easily have become a baby mama at that age if she had not been nurtured well or a drug dealer.

Even here in Nigeria we have people of that age that are even taller than she is self. Come and see my neighbour daughter who is just 14 and u will know this girl is just small for her own side

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UFC: Israel Adesanya Was Paid $500,000 For Defeating Marvin Vettori / FIFA Women's World Cup 2019 Groups & Fixtures. / NFF Appoints Joseph Yobo As Super Eagles Assistant Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.