Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Sex For Screening : How Delsu Staff Slept With My Girlfriend - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sex For Screening : How Delsu Staff Slept With My Girlfriend (2236 Views)

Richard Akindele, OAU Professor In Sex For Mark Accusation Scandal (Leaked Audio / DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) / DELSU Cut-Off Mark For All Courses 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex For Screening : How Delsu Staff Slept With My Girlfriend by Googlemaniac: 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
I want to use this opportunity to report the faculty screening officer of the faculty of education, Delta State University, Abraka. That man uses his office to sexually abuse students that come for screening.

My girlfriend was a victim. I can arrange witnesses of more than 50 students against the man.

The case of that staff should be looked into.
I don't remember his name right now

Delsu
Faculty of Education
Screening Officer
He has secretary working for him
Re: Sex For Screening : How Delsu Staff Slept With My Girlfriend by owanguy(m): 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
Re: Sex For Screening : How Delsu Staff Slept With My Girlfriend by sundayoga(m): 7:03pm On Oct 13, 2019
Noted
Re: Sex For Screening : How Delsu Staff Slept With My Girlfriend by starstaz(m): 8:36pm On Oct 13, 2019
Are u sure . prepare ur facts well to back up ur claim. Remember libel law and slander law exist.

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Screening : How Delsu Staff Slept With My Girlfriend by Googlemaniac: 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2019
starstaz:
Are u sure . prepare ur facts well to back up ur claim. Remember libel law and slander law exist.
The man can't sue because the entire faculty will testify against him
Re: Sex For Screening : How Delsu Staff Slept With My Girlfriend by Emilokoiyawon: 1:50am On Oct 14, 2019
Is it rape? If not then your gf agreed to be slept with. Your problem is not with the man but with your gf.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Screening : How Delsu Staff Slept With My Girlfriend by GreenArrow1(m): 6:28am On Oct 14, 2019
Then you have all these schools littered with various cults who claim to be standing against stuff like this but in reality just breed nonsense all day.
Re: Sex For Screening : How Delsu Staff Slept With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 14, 2019
Your girlfriend go fĂșck man take collect admission you're here fooling yourself.
These mumu girls will not read for exams after writing rubbish they will be running from one lecturer office to the other asking for favour, when they meet one randy fool who fucck them they'll start disturbing us with rubbish. No lecturer in my department know me by name. Wetin I wan go meet you for?
Re: Sex For Screening : How Delsu Staff Slept With My Girlfriend by Chapter1vs6(m): 11:36am On Oct 14, 2019
Googlemaniac:
I want to use this opportunity to report the faculty screening officer of the faculty of education, Delta State University, Abraka. That man uses his office to sexually abuse students that come for screening.

My girlfriend was a victim. I can arrange witnesses of more than 50 students against the man.

The case of that staff should be looked into.
I don't remember his name right now

Delsu
Faculty of Education
Screening Officer
He has secretary working for him
does he have a name...
Re: Sex For Screening : How Delsu Staff Slept With My Girlfriend by Chapter1vs6(m): 11:39am On Oct 14, 2019
lilbest4:
Your girlfriend go fĂșck man take collect admission you're here fooling yourself.
These mumu girls will not read for exams after writing rubbish they will be running from one lecturer office to the other asking for favour, when they meet one randy fool who fucck them they'll start disturbing us with rubbish. No lecturer in my department know me by name. Wetin I wan go meet you for?
don't be insensitive young man but you have a point.
Op did not state categorically if the girl friend informed him before she went on the sexual rendezvous (if there was any)
Re: Sex For Screening : How Delsu Staff Slept With My Girlfriend by Herbephe1(m): 11:57am On Oct 14, 2019
Don't fool yourself, if your girlfriend was not raped, then it must be mutual fucking, the way you present yourself is the the way you will b addressed b,blame your girlfriend and not the lecturer
Re: Sex For Screening : How Delsu Staff Slept With My Girlfriend by solmusdesigns: 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2019
why not get a prepared witness list and confession before slandering the mans reputation
Re: Sex For Screening : How Delsu Staff Slept With My Girlfriend by theNOISEmaker: 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
The topic should be
"How my Girlfriend opened her legs for a Lecturer" angry
is your girlfriend a small girl? Did he raped her at a gunpoint? Who do we always blame the lecturers
Re: Sex For Screening : How Delsu Staff Slept With My Girlfriend by fidelmarshal199: 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
[right][/right]

(1) (Reply)

HELP PLEASE: JAMB Correction Of Data / 17-year-old Girl Emerges Lagos State Governor for 24hours (Photos) / JAMB Releases 2022 UTME Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.