Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,926 members, 7,866,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:04 PM

#Nobraday: Karina Adobaba-Harry Shares Her Cancer Survival Story (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / #Nobraday: Karina Adobaba-Harry Shares Her Cancer Survival Story (Photos) (46284 Views)

#NoBraDay: Nigerians Mark No Bra Day 2023 / #NoBraDay 2021: Nigerian Women, Others Mark 'No Bra Day' (Photos) / “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Nobraday: Karina Adobaba-Harry Shares Her Cancer Survival Story (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
Wonderful. Oh and I love pH city so much.

DM me if you're in port Harcourt.
Let me buy you lunch.
Re: #Nobraday: Karina Adobaba-Harry Shares Her Cancer Survival Story (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
Isinweke:

Cancer is not bad, it only help to reduce the population of humans on the face of Earth.

Human are cancer to Earth

So, Mr. Cancer.... When are you departing this planet??!...
Re: #Nobraday: Karina Adobaba-Harry Shares Her Cancer Survival Story (Photos) by MedicH: 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

These ladies tryna use brezz cancer to chase clout.
Research has proven than a woman has a higher risk of having brezz cancer if she allows a man with mouth odour to suck her brezz.

Bra day or no bra day this one does not need a bra.
It looks like it's only nlpple she has.
Hers is like a cashew fruit with only seed.

But if she calls herself a survivor, who am I not to?

lol gini ka o na ako
Re: #Nobraday: Karina Adobaba-Harry Shares Her Cancer Survival Story (Photos) by luiscarter(m): 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2019
Cancer only happens to those stingy girls, that want dia breast not to be sucked, latest review on science proofs boobs sucking reduces cancer rate
Re: #Nobraday: Karina Adobaba-Harry Shares Her Cancer Survival Story (Photos) by Eliteklaus(m): 9:42pm On Oct 13, 2019
Luckysbab:

Hey homie, say that again. Yo serious?
a sincere offer to curb this scourge
Re: #Nobraday: Karina Adobaba-Harry Shares Her Cancer Survival Story (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 9:42pm On Oct 13, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

Not on this thread

Contain your madness

cheesy cheesy
Re: #Nobraday: Karina Adobaba-Harry Shares Her Cancer Survival Story (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:34pm On Oct 13, 2019
Thank God for her
Re: #Nobraday: Karina Adobaba-Harry Shares Her Cancer Survival Story (Photos) by micflo28(m): 11:17pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ladies, make your breasts available for sucking. People like kamen the lips man is most advised for the job
Re: #Nobraday: Karina Adobaba-Harry Shares Her Cancer Survival Story (Photos) by achikolo(f): 12:24am On Oct 14, 2019
[s]
post=83111378:
STRONG WOMAN!
[/s]
Re: #Nobraday: Karina Adobaba-Harry Shares Her Cancer Survival Story (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 14, 2019
ednut1:
Some will say its not my portion and take it to pastor

Come!

Re: #Nobraday: Karina Adobaba-Harry Shares Her Cancer Survival Story (Photos) by Shhhh01(f): 9:17am On Oct 14, 2019
Mophasa:

As Nigerians celebrate the #NoBraDay to raise awareness amongst women on how to tackle breast cancer, a top blogger in Port-Harcourt and CEO of Karina iBlog, miss Karina Adobaba-Harry has narrated how early detection saved her from a deadly breast cancer.

In a post she made on her WhatsApp stories, the media influencer advocates the need for constant breast self examination by Ladies.

She wrote "

Today is #NoBraDay so I am going to post my testimony.Early observation is good as a lady. Always be mindful of your body, check yourself every time to make sure you are 100%.It wasn't serious because I detected early, so to all Ladies out there stay safe �

Check more Photos below:

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2019/10/popular-port-harcourt-blogger-shares.html?m=1
The first pic scared the shit outta me.
Re: #Nobraday: Karina Adobaba-Harry Shares Her Cancer Survival Story (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 10:45am On Oct 14, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

These ladies tryna use brezz cancer to chase clout.
Research has proven than a woman has a higher risk of having brezz cancer if she allows a man with mouth odour to suck her brezz.

Bra day or no bra day this one does not need a bra.
It looks like it's only nlpple she has.
Hers is like a cashew fruit with only seed.

But if she calls herself a survivor, who am I not to?
dude, u are sick in the head
Re: #Nobraday: Karina Adobaba-Harry Shares Her Cancer Survival Story (Photos) by dominique(f): 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2019
I find it ironic that the thread that depicts what no bra day should be all about is the one with the fewest replies. Yet the ones with lewd photos of braless women got more attention. I thought Nairalanders were always clamouring for educatuve posts

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 / Spots On My Penis, Wondering If Anyone Can Help Me / Pregnancy And Alcohol consumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.