Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Why I’m Ageless–kate Henshaw - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I’m Ageless–kate Henshaw (7071 Views)

IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales / Charly Boy: “Why I’m A Buddhist & Take My Siesta Inside A Coffin” - Pics / ‘My Mom Wonders Why I’m Still Single At 38′ – Nonso Diobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I’m Ageless–kate Henshaw by buzugee(m): 6:30pm On Nov 09, 2010
rozonda thomas is 40 http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&expIds=25657,25907,26637,27026,27031,27032,27035,27037,27404&sugexp=ldymls&xhr=t&q=rozonda+thomas&cp=4&rlz=1C1SKPC_enUS333US333&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1400&bih=955
Re: Why I’m Ageless–kate Henshaw by buzugee(m): 6:32pm On Nov 09, 2010
Re: Why I’m Ageless–kate Henshaw by buzugee(m): 6:33pm On Nov 09, 2010
Re: Why I’m Ageless–kate Henshaw by buzugee(m): 6:35pm On Nov 09, 2010
Re: Why I’m Ageless–kate Henshaw by buzugee(m): 6:37pm On Nov 09, 2010
Re: Why I’m Ageless–kate Henshaw by Ranoscky(m): 6:55pm On Nov 09, 2010
^^
You'r missin one special lady. Mar J Blige.
Re: Why I’m Ageless–kate Henshaw by buzugee(m): 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2010
Ranoscky:

^^
You'r missin one special lady. Mar J Blige.
and as such i should be punished. a sentence befitting my crime will be sending me to jail for one night with Stacy dash grin

http://www.google.com/images?rlz=1C1SKPC_enUS333US333&q=mary+j+blige&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1400&bih=955
Re: Why I’m Ageless–kate Henshaw by Ranoscky(m): 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2010
Lol.
Re: Why I’m Ageless–kate Henshaw by Tolulop001(f): 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2010
also missed out Taraji P. Henson smiley
Re: Why I’m Ageless–kate Henshaw by buzugee(m): 10:13pm On Nov 09, 2010
Tolulop001:

also missed out Taraji P. Henson smiley
and for that i shall spank myself silly till i learn my lesson grin
http://www.google.com/images?rlz=1C1SKPC_enUS333US333&q=taraji+p+henson&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1398&bih=942
Re: Why I’m Ageless–kate Henshaw by adagz01(m): 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2010
Buzugee your too serious
Re: Why I’m Ageless–kate Henshaw by buzugee(m): 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2010
adagz 01:

Buzugee your too serious
grin grin i prefer to use the word ' dedicated' grin grin
Re: Why I’m Ageless–kate Henshaw by buzugee(m): 10:36pm On Nov 09, 2010
Re: Why I’m Ageless–kate Henshaw by Ayatullah(m): 12:50am On Nov 10, 2010
If she's beautiful she did not create herself! Christians parade various pictures of Jesus Christ. Can anyone tell us if Jesus is the most handsome (beautiful) face? undecided Those who say Jesus is God, so is that how God look like? Enough of praising people for their beauty, and let Kate watch those deceiving her, NOBODY COULD BE AGELESS, we all age and draw towards our graves by the passing of every micro second. When you see what you consider beautiful give the praise to ALLAH (God) and say: PRAISE BE TO ALLAH THE BEST OF CREATORS.
Re: Why I’m Ageless–kate Henshaw by chiogo(f): 6:13am On Nov 10, 2010
@Buzugee, what's your point?
buzugee:

she aiitttt. just seen her pic   http://www.google.com/images?rlz=1C1SKPC_enUS333US333&q=kate+henshaw&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1400&bih=955

and what the hell does she mean she is ageless ? she is 40, thats how she is supposed to look at 40. people who look like iya apati at 40 are aberrations. people at 40 should still have youth on their face. unless of course they are living a very bad life.
look at will smith, ll cool j, ice cube, shemar moore, boris kodjoe, bill bellamy, chris tucker, DL hughely, etc. they are all over 40. they still look youthful and young. thats the norm. otherwise is an aberration.
Are they really OVER 40? Still a silly comparison since they're all males.

As for the other links, well, plastic surgery does wonders. And that's all I'm gonna say.

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Ageless–kate Henshaw by xreal: 8:54am On Nov 10, 2010
true face of calabar.
Re: Why I’m Ageless–kate Henshaw by Bestglo(f): 9:34am On Nov 10, 2010
She's pretty & humble
Re: Why I’m Ageless–kate Henshaw by Ranoscky(m): 10:07am On Nov 10, 2010
buzugee:

vanessa williams. 47 yrs old
shocked shocked shocked

Venus Williams, 47yrs old? shocked. . . .Really ?.?? undecided
Re: Why I’m Ageless–kate Henshaw by fenfenefe: 10:38am On Nov 10, 2010
She's so pretty.

pretty is an understatement, she's handsome
Re: Why I’m Ageless–kate Henshaw by favouredjb(f): 10:55am On Nov 10, 2010
Have always liked kate,she's fine and fit,she takes gud care of her body,that bin said she's not ageless in anyway,I have to agree with buzugee here,surgery or not

@buzuzee u forgot nia long,tamala jones ,garbrielle union and kimberely elise,all in there forties,lol
Re: Why I’m Ageless–kate Henshaw by favouredjb(f): 10:56am On Nov 10, 2010
*their
Re: Why I’m Ageless–kate Henshaw by Fillette: 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2010
Oh NLers, forget all your comments lipsrsealed Cette femme est tres jolie. kiss
Re: Why I’m Ageless–kate Henshaw by buzugee(m): 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2010
chiogo:

@Buzugee, what's your point?Are they really OVER 40? Still a silly comparison since they're all males.

As for the other links, well, plastic surgery does wonders. And that's all I'm gonna say.
plastic surgery ? really ? only 2 black female celebs have done plastic surgery and you can tell. lil kim and vivica fox.

and they are not all males. i have posted links to over 10 black females over 40. stop hatin. green does not look good on you grin
Re: Why I’m Ageless–kate Henshaw by buzugee(m): 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2010
Ranoscky:

shocked shocked shocked

Venus Williams, 47yrs old? shocked. . . .Really ?.?? undecided
time to turn in that ya bootleg tejuosho market spectacles and get some real ones. grin vanessa not venus shocked
Re: Why I’m Ageless–kate Henshaw by buzugee(m): 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2010
favouredjb:

Have always liked kate,she's fine and fit,she takes gud care of her body,that bin said she's not ageless in anyway,I have to agree with buzugee here,surgery or not

@buzuzee u forgot nia long,tamala jones ,garbrielle union and kimberely elise,all in there forties,lol
i see your nia long, gabrielle union and kimberley elise, and i raise you sanaa lathan http://www.google.com/images?rlz=1C1SKPC_enUS333US333&q=sanaa+lathan&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1400&bih=955 40 and hot
Re: Why I’m Ageless–kate Henshaw by ollybosieb: 10:20am On Nov 11, 2010
she is pretty, fine
How old is she to make her ageless.
Re: Why I’m Ageless–kate Henshaw by iyin(f): 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2010
Abeg! Abeg!! Abeg!!! I don tire, peace out.
Re: Why I’m Ageless–kate Henshaw by chiogo(f): 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2010
buzugee:

plastic surgery ? really ? only 2 black female celebs have done plastic surgery and you can tell. lil kim and vivica fox.

and they are not all males. i have posted links to over 10 black females over 40. stop hatin. green does not look good on you grin
Your ignorance is overwhelming. grin I clearly highlighted two names in your list of ALL MALES. Go do your homework and report back if the highlighted are OVER 40 like you claimed.

Oh, and are we gonna act like Janet Jackson's nose wasn't tampered with? Yea, iight. I still don't see the point of you posting all those links because Kate answered why she's ageless. Are you really for real?

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Ageless–kate Henshaw by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 12, 2010
chiogo:

Oh, and are we gonna act like Janet Jackson's nose wasn't tampered with?

Oh Chiogo, you also forgot to mention her cheek bones and her numerous face-lifts. I've also heard that she's had a "rib-job". Lol. . . Can't understand how someone can do surgery on the ribs.    Janet is pretty but was way prettier before her plastic surgeries. For a moment I thought she was gonna end up looking like her late brother Michael. . . . .you know tampering with every body part? Vanity of vanities. All is vanity. Lol.  grin
Re: Why I’m Ageless–kate Henshaw by uglybetty: 3:32pm On Nov 22, 2010
No boby can say he/she is ageless,when you are not inmortal.You can only say am still looking good and not ageless.Point of correction.Or are you 1day old? eh Kate?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Deported From Saudi Arabia For Being Too Handsome. / Nicki Minaj Goes Almost All Out As She Shows Us Her Killer Body(see Photos) / Media React To The Outfit This Lady Wore To Club Joker (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.