Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Paul Onuachu- Worse Than The Corner Flag - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Onuachu- Worse Than The Corner Flag (2079 Views)

Neymar Tries To Score From Corner Flag In PSG Training (Photos, Video) / Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) / Benin 0-1 Nigeria: Paul Onuachu Speaks After Goal (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Onuachu- Worse Than The Corner Flag by Chidexter(m): 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2019
I have never seen a striker as clueless as he is. The only impact he has made in our team was the ten second friendly goal against Egypt. He was abysmal in all matches before that and surely all matches after. Rohr needs to explain how he keeps on playing for the eagles.
Re: Paul Onuachu- Worse Than The Corner Flag by PabloAndreas(m): 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
"the eagles"?...I'd refer to these current crop of players as the "SUPER PIGEONS"
Re: Paul Onuachu- Worse Than The Corner Flag by menacetosociety: 6:18am On Oct 14, 2019
PabloAndreas:
"the eagles"?...I'd refer to these current crop of players as the "SUPER PIGEONS"
U no know football
Re: Paul Onuachu- Worse Than The Corner Flag by ubcandid(m): 6:01am On Oct 15, 2019
Chidexter:
I have never seen a striker as clueless as he is. The only impact he has made in our team was the ten second friendly goal against Egypt. He was abysmal in all matches before that and surely all matches after. Rohr needs to explain how he keeps on playing for the eagles.

Why don't you just google him and check his stats for current and former club.
Re: Paul Onuachu- Worse Than The Corner Flag by Chidexter(m): 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2019
ubcandid:

Why don't you just google him and chef his stats for current and former club.
Ive done that bro. club form is club form.
Re: Paul Onuachu- Worse Than The Corner Flag by ubcandid(m): 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2019
Chidexter:

Ive done that bro. club form is club form.

I think Rohr's defensive leaning is doing poor justice to the dude. He has been fantastic in Europe. Genk wouldn't spell out 8 million euros for a poor talent.
Re: Paul Onuachu- Worse Than The Corner Flag by promisious: 12:00pm On Dec 22, 2019
Re: Paul Onuachu- Worse Than The Corner Flag by promisious: 8:53pm On Dec 25, 2019
Re: Paul Onuachu- Worse Than The Corner Flag by promisious: 4:57pm On Dec 30, 2019

(1) (Reply)

. / Nigeria Vs Tanzania Live Commentary-pics / Canelo Vs GGG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.