Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Samsung A30s Unboxing And Initial Impressions - Is Samsung Cheating Nigerians? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung A30s Unboxing And Initial Impressions - Is Samsung Cheating Nigerians? (1382 Views)

Poco F3 In Nigeria - First Impressions! Is It Still Worth It? / Is Samsung's 8K TV, Q800t (2020) Worth 2.5 Million Naira?! / Tecno Camon 12 Unboxing And Initial Impression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung A30s Unboxing And Initial Impressions - Is Samsung Cheating Nigerians? by Valorreviews(m): 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2019
Hello guys, this is the all new Samsung A30s. I noticed this device comes with a TPU Case when i watch unboxing videos of the Samsung A30s on Youtube. My Samsung A30s, which i bought brand new from Pointek for N81,500 did not come with the TPU case and the box was sealed. Is Samsung Nigeria removing the TPU to save cost? Do they want us to damage our phone and come back to buy more?

Anyways, the device has a 6,4 inch amoled display with 720p resolution. It comes with 4GB of Ram and 64GB of internal storage. This phone has a 4,000mah battery and comes with a 15 watts fast charger in the box. The Samsung A30s has a Exynos 7904 Chip, its a 14nm chip and playing games on it isn't bad at all. This device in the prism crush violet color looks beautiful.

Here is my unboxing and initial impressions video of this device.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhUGhz9qyeI

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Samsung A20 Or Google Pixel 2 XL / Thinking Of Getting A New Phone: Vivo V17 Pro. Advice Needed. Photo / Why Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus/3gb Ram Force-closes Apps If They Are More Than 9?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.