Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew (449 Views)

Lyta Finally Apologize To His Baby Mama For Treating Her Wrong.. / Jackye Madu Hinted On Instagram That Her Man Was Not Treating Her Right(photos) / Nigeria Mum Callout Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her chi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew by Chinekepikin: 6:33am On Oct 14, 2019
Nigerian Lady calls out Igando General Hospital Doctor that refused treating her nephew because he had an argument with the child’s mother.

According to her she , she wrote
"We're used to shouting "the government this, the government that", yet our mind is worse, my sister rushed my nephew to a hospital at Igando. After being delayed for 3 hours, she (my sister) begins to shout and complain and then gets into an argument with one of the doctors (the one in a navy blue native), he then decides not to answer my sister and tells her her child won't be attended to till the next day. What sort of doctor is he? So because you had an argument with the mother, a child has to suffer for it? Was that the oath you took to save lives? I mean where are we heading to in this country?".

Watch the video below,

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3llSBppwQ4/

Source:
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/10/lady-calls-out-igando-general-hospital.html?m=1

CC

Lalasticlala

Dominique

1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew by Chinekepikin: 6:33am On Oct 14, 2019
More, Watch The Video HERE

Re: Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew by Pmtvng: 6:39am On Oct 14, 2019
I see
Re: Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew by Chinekepikin: 6:55am On Oct 14, 2019
Cc

Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew by Nukilia: 7:01am On Oct 14, 2019
No value for human life undecided
Re: Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew by donstan18: 7:22am On Oct 14, 2019
I won't quickly condem the doctor, because most Nigerians are in the habit of talking carelessly to doctors, drivers, mechanics, teachers, nurses and the rest just became they are patronizing them.

They think it's their right.

Not all are ready to stoop so low or tolerate nonesense just to render service to you.
Re: Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew by andrecamcam(f): 7:25am On Oct 14, 2019
donstan18:
I won't quickly condem the doctor, because most Nigerians are in the habit of talking carelessly to doctors, drivers, mechanics, teachers, nurses and the rest just became they are patronizing them.

Not all are ready to stoop so low or tolerate nonesense just to render service to you.

He is a doctor, his first priority is to save the life of that child whatever transpired between them can come next, if a doctor can be so petty then he has no business being in the hospital in the first place. Mind you if anything happens to that child, that doctor is losing his license.
Re: Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew by Sanchez01: 8:05am On Oct 14, 2019
[s]
donstan18:

[/s]
Did you say this all because you wanted to comment in a hurry or because you desperately want likes?

Whether or not they talk you down while doing your job doesn't mean you shouldn't serve as you ought to. Every job has its downside and if you interface with people more often, you are bound to encounter meaningless vetupiration almost on a daily.

If you work in a service sector, which includes the health sector and you claim you can't take nonsense then be ready to go home and do that before your family.
Re: Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew by Chinekepikin: 10:28am On Oct 14, 2019
CV

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: The Way I Kissed Regina Daniels Makes Her Love And Accept Me - Ned Nwoko / D'Banj Steps Out With His Newborn Son For First Time In California / Magun: Regina Daniels Opens Up On Being Initiated Into Women’s Cult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.