Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,459 members, 7,830,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Female Welder, Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Female Welder, Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos (36932 Views)

Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Welder, Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by PureGoldh(m): 11:09am On Oct 14, 2019
Happy Birthday tO her... May God bless her new age
Re: Female Welder, Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 11:11am On Oct 14, 2019
What does this one taught us it taught us that what A MAN can DO A WOMAN can DO BETTER.Keep it up oyinbo people says "An idle hand is A Devil workshop "

1 Like

Re: Female Welder, Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Isoduwa(m): 11:16am On Oct 14, 2019
This one na toto she dey use collect work

Imagine no safety boots
. no safety gloves

Just imagine no helmet

2 Likes

Re: Female Welder, Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by blesskewe(f): 11:16am On Oct 14, 2019
My own will be like

Female cobbler celebrates her birthday
Re: Female Welder, Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by tsfxtech(m): 11:24am On Oct 14, 2019
So cool...

Attract more customers by animating your business..

Re: Female Welder, Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by forreelliinc: 11:25am On Oct 14, 2019
she no even fine sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Welder, Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by SEGLIZ: 11:25am On Oct 14, 2019
post=83124107:
From all of us @,
Happy Birthday to FAITH, The strong and beautiful woman.

Bigger you we pray.

What a man can do, a woman can do better!

to all our youth that would rather spend time in gym growing muscles, only to come out to say no job take cue for her.
the vacancy you are leaving is being filled up able bodied women.
Re: Female Welder, Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by salford1: 11:27am On Oct 14, 2019
See protective Google's grin
Re: Female Welder, Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by achikolo(f): 11:29am On Oct 14, 2019
[s]
post=83124107:
From all of us @,
Happy Birthday to FAITH, The strong woman.

Bigger you we pray.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Female Welder, Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by achikolo(f): 11:29am On Oct 14, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
kiss

chocomillio
[/s]
Re: Female Welder, Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by DaddyMorenike: 11:31am On Oct 14, 2019
If this lady handle man ehn. Na so so chest pain.
Re: Female Welder, Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by yunhanma: 11:33am On Oct 14, 2019
There is dignity in handiwork
Re: Female Welder, Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by mercyviv(f): 11:36am On Oct 14, 2019
Not so sure if this one will know the job so well. You can't be that good and have time for that much of social life!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Female Welder, Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by nwamabo247(m): 11:44am On Oct 14, 2019
nice one HBD to her....PLEASE dear nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure.no source of income i hav been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and title medications.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation home for the disable. thank and GOD BLESS.see my signature below for more details.
Re: Female Welder, Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by D1zion: 11:58am On Oct 14, 2019
Alphafeezay:
I like her but hate her makeup!!!
if you like her you'll like everything about her,beautiful or ugly.
Re: Female Welder, Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Sabby1(m): 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2019
She is quite pretty but is liable to potential occupational or work place injury probably as a result of poor HSE orientation or as a result of experience, swag, status update or carelessness.

The third picture gives insight as to what type of welder she and her colleague are....careless welders

She is not putting on her complete Personal Protective Equipment most notably safety boot and hand gloves

Anyway, I wish her all the best

Re: Female Welder, Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by AfroKnight: 12:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
Female welder?

Like she welds only female pieces of steel or what?
grin

Why do women think adding “female” to their profession makes them more admirable? Female doctors, female photographer, female pilot.

Isn’t that lending credence to the concept of patriarchy they work so hard to demonise? That you can do something men do, should make you special? Why? Are men gods? Does it mean, measuring up to us is a feat to be celebrated.

This equality journey is a rough ride. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Welder, Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by meobizy(f): 12:31pm On Oct 14, 2019
She no fine, sef.
Re: Female Welder, Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by etrange: 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
It's funny how we only appreciate suffering when women are involved...
Re: Female Welder, Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Platony(m): 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2019
Who else thinks she's not beauuutiful per se?

Have u considered dis pictures without editing?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Female Welder, Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Etetim861: 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2019
Can I have a hand shake with her? I want to see something.
Re: Female Welder, Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by muyinet: 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
khimhani:
We give 100% warranty on all our UK used laptops
no contact even on your profile...not a way to do business
Re: Female Welder, Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Buffalo2(m): 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
Alphafeezay:
I like her but hate her makeup!!!
Dazzit! She looks "okay" in her welding jumpsuit sef
Re: Female Welder, Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by NylaRose: 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
She likes herself.
Re: Female Welder, Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Shalommy(f): 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
Why her face come be like say... Them weld am? cheesy
Re: Female Welder, Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by franklingud(m): 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
Is she single?
I need me wife at home.
Re: Female Welder, Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 15, 2019
Sabby1:
She is quite pretty but is liable to potential occupational or work place injury probably as a result of poor HSE orientation or as a result of experience, swag, status update or carelessness.

The third picture gives insight as to what type of welder she and her colleague are....careless welders

She is not putting on her complete Personal Protective Equipment most notably safety boot and hand gloves

Anyway, I wish her all the best

It is obvious she is one of the roadside welders with poor knowledge about welding processes.

1 Like

Re: Female Welder, Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Sabby1(m): 3:59am On Oct 15, 2019
Xda59:

It is obvious she is one of the roadside welders with poor knowledge about welding processes.

Absolutely

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Statisticians/Analysts Forum / Pls Advise: Architecture Or Civil Engineering / 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.