Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Creationists Explain These Facts About Ensatina - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Creationists Explain These Facts About Ensatina (622 Views)

Explain These Bible Verses / Even As A Bible Reader, You Don't Know These Facts / I Want To Take Questions From Creationists And Educate Them On Evolution. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creationists Explain These Facts About Ensatina by LordReed(m): 7:13am On Oct 14, 2019
Fact1:
A well-studied example of a ring species is the salamander Ensatina escholtzii of the Pacific Coast region of the United States. In Southern California, naturalists have found what look like two distinct species scrabbling across the ground. One is marked with strong, dark blotches in a cryptic pattern that camouflages it well. The other is more uniform and brighter, with bright yellow eyes, apparently in mimicry of the deadly poisonous western newt. These two populations coexist in some areas but do not interbreed -- and evidently cannot do so.

Fact 2:
The ensatina is a lungless amphibian that breathes through its smooth moist thin skin.

Questions:
1. If all species where created how did the ensatina species diverge enough that they can no longer interbreed?
2. How is this obviously complex multicellular organism able to survive without a complex respiratory system?
Re: Creationists Explain These Facts About Ensatina by hakeem4(m): 5:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
abdulgaffar22 i think you are needed here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Creationists Explain These Facts About Ensatina by TVSA: 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
Obviously, Noah carried them both into the ark. angry grin
Re: Creationists Explain These Facts About Ensatina by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 14, 2019
LordReed:
Fact1:
A well-studied example of a ring species is the salamander Ensatina escholtzii of the Pacific Coast region of the United States. In Southern California, naturalists have found what look like two distinct species scrabbling across the ground. One is marked with strong, dark blotches in a cryptic pattern that camouflages it well. The other is more uniform and brighter, with bright yellow eyes, apparently in mimicry of the deadly poisonous western newt. These two populations coexist in some areas but do not interbreed -- and evidently cannot do so.

Fact 2:
The ensatina is a lungless amphibian that breathes through its smooth moist thin skin.

Questions:
1. If all species where created how did the ensatina species diverge enough that they can no longer interbreed?
2. How is this obviously complex multicellular organism able to survive without a complex respiratory system?

Sir
You need more faith to believe in evolution that to believe in a Creator.

Humans began to write and document things more than 3,000 years ago.

Yet, no generation has witnessed any evolution.

You put your scientific jargons just to convince me I am descendant of some apes...please,you need to do some more work.

As for, my faith in my Maker has produced experiences beyond my imaginations.

If the idea of Creator offends you, at least we have something in common! The idea that I am a product of chance is so annoying.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Creationists Explain These Facts About Ensatina by LordReed(m): 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
dVIA:

Sir
You need more faith to believe in evolution that to believe in a Creator.

Humans began to write and document things more than 3,000 years ago.

Yet, no generation has witnessed any evolution.

You put your scientific jargons just to convince me I am descendant of some apes...please,you need to do some more work.

As for, my faith in my Maker has produced experiences beyond my imaginations.

If the idea of Creator offends you, at least we have something in common! The idea that I am a product of chance is so annoying.

Cheers

LoL so no facts to back anything you are saying just an emotional appeal. This is a facts based topic not any appeal to ignorance or emotions.
Re: Creationists Explain These Facts About Ensatina by DoctorAlien(m): 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
Not just about Ensatina, but creationists actually have things to say on the phenomenon of ring species as a whole:

https://creation.com/birds-of-a-feather-don-t-breed-together
Re: Creationists Explain These Facts About Ensatina by nlPoster: 12:37am On Oct 15, 2019
These two populations coexist in some areas but do not interbreed -- and evidently cannot do so.

Your evidence for the latter assumption which has nothing to do with your former?

How is this obviously complex multicellular organism able to survive without a complex respiratory system?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cutaneous_respiration
Re: Creationists Explain These Facts About Ensatina by Nobody: 12:58am On Oct 15, 2019
LordReed:

LoL so no facts to back anything you are saying just an emotional appeal. This is a facts based topic not any appeal to ignorance or emotions.

l
nairalandposter:

Your evidence for the latter assumption which has nothing to do with your former?

Emotional appeal you say?
See, I call to witness a thousand and one million things "created" by man.

I don't know what you are using to post here, but my guess is this, whether it's a smart phone, a palm top, laptop or.desktop, all are created by man.

Just look around you, and you will see how humans resemble their Maker since we are.made in His Image. Just as He created us, we create things.

I have a seen a thousand and million created things and I know that we came from.creation.

Show me just one example of evolution in the last 3,000 years.

You are the one being emotional and economical with the truth..
Re: Creationists Explain These Facts About Ensatina by LordReed(m): 5:39am On Oct 15, 2019
dVIA:

l

I don't know what you are using to post here, but my guess is this, whether it's a smart phone, a palm top, laptop or.desktop, all are created by man.

Just look around you, and you will see how humans resemble their Maker since we are.made in His Image. Just as He created us, we create things.

I have a seen a thousand and million created things and I know that we came from.creation.

Intuition is not evidence, get me some evidence not intuition.

Observed evolution in real time:

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-019-39558-8#MOESM1

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-019-39558-8#Sec2
Re: Creationists Explain These Facts About Ensatina by LordReed(m): 5:40am On Oct 15, 2019
nairalandposter:

Huh? These are 2 separate facts so I don't understand what you mean.
Re: Creationists Explain These Facts About Ensatina by LordReed(m): 5:41am On Oct 15, 2019
DoctorAlien:
Not just about Ensatina, but creationists actually have things to say on the phenomenon of ring species as a whole:

https://creation.com/birds-of-a-feather-don-t-breed-together

Doesn't answer the question, why can they not breed?
Re: Creationists Explain These Facts About Ensatina by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 15, 2019
LordReed:

Intuition is not evidence, get me some evidence not intuition.

Observed evolution in real time:

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-019-39558-8#MOESM1

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-019-39558-8#Sec2
I went to your first link.

I hoped to see a video of a monkey evolving to a human....

Or to see a human evolve to one eyed higher intelligent being.

As for my evidence...
The device you are using to post hear was created. It never evolved
Re: Creationists Explain These Facts About Ensatina by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 15, 2019
dVIA:

l

Oga, please kindly answer his two questions...that's all the thread is about,no need for all this... cheers!

1 Like

Re: Creationists Explain These Facts About Ensatina by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 15, 2019
dVIA:

As for my evidence...
No need to create a strawman.
He has two questions,you ended up obfuscating and asking a question without answering his questions.

The comparison of creation of an inanimate object (his phone or laptop) to creation of living things is laughable...
Thank you,you made my day by giving me a good laugh

1 Like

Re: Creationists Explain These Facts About Ensatina by LordReed(m): 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2019
dVIA:

As for my evidence...

Evolution is not a magic show. If you do not understand what it entails lòk up the information. The little evidence I have presented fulfills your request it does not present a magic show.
Re: Creationists Explain These Facts About Ensatina by LordReed(m): 1:39pm On Oct 15, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Oga, please kindly answer his two questions...that's all the thread is about,no need for all this... cheers!

Thank you Jare.

(1) (Reply)

Born Again Rapper Kanye West Performs For Jail Inmates In Houston. Videos / G.O Son, Leke Adeboye Preached About First Fruits And The Time It Should Be Paid / Coronavirus: Like TB Joshua, President Magufuli Goes To The Mountain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.