Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Heading to Yoruba Slangs!! - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Heading to Yoruba Slangs!! (4647 Views)

Two Nigerians Seen On Mediterranean Sea Heading To Europe On Bicycle (picture) / Translate This English Word To Yoruba / Open Letter To Yoruba And Igbo Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heading to Yoruba Slangs!! by Baxilexi(m): 10:15pm On Mar 25, 2011
thanks alot BABE!!

and to the decerebrate, nincompoop this is a joke thread we supposed to be having fun. sumin which you obviously need.

as for the job part. . . we wouldnt wanna steal that  back of the office, low pay, third class certificate job from you. . . thanks for the offer neways. . .

do i hear a your welcomed. . . tot as much
Re: Heading to Yoruba Slangs!! by yinkalink(f): 10:27pm On Mar 25, 2011
Lol.
Re: Heading to Yoruba Slangs!! by BABE3: 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2011
Baxilexi:

thanks alot BABE!!

and to the decerebrate, nincompoop this is a joke thread we supposed to be having fun. sumin which you obviously need.

as for the job part. . . we wouldnt wanna steal that  back of the office, low pay, third class certificate job from you. . . thanks for the offer neways. . .

do i hear a your welcomed. . . tot as much

lol.hehe! Its ok jare. He just wanted to show us his skills at typing Yoruba.
Re: Heading to Yoruba Slangs!! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 25, 2011
Guys, please take it easy! I was being sarcastic. After all, am I not amongst the posters of nairaland? Which would mean that what I wrote applied to me. And what I wrote was only meant for Yoruba speakers, since I assumed anyone who couldn't write or read Yoruba wouldn't be here in the first place given the title of the thread.

@BABE!
How is writing Yoruba in the grammatically and syntactically correct way showing off? I understand---you easily get jealous because others are more adept at something than you are. If you want to learn, then ask, and I might teach you.

@Bax
Please learn to express yourself using simple English---your writing is not only distinctly embarrassing it also reeks of semi-illiteracy. You can write in pidgin if proper English is too exacting for you.
Re: Heading to Yoruba Slangs!! by yinkalink(f): 11:39pm On Mar 25, 2011
Hehehehehehe
Re: Heading to Yoruba Slangs!! by BABE3: 12:30am On Mar 26, 2011
omo_to_dun:

Guys, please take it easy! I was being sarcastic. After all, am I not amongst the posters of nairaland? Which would mean that what I wrote applied to me. And what I wrote was only meant for Yoruba speakers, since I assumed anyone who couldn't write or read Yoruba wouldn't be here in the first place given the title of the thread.

@BABE!
How is writing Yoruba in the grammatically and syntactically correct way showing off? I understand---you easily get jealous because others are more adept at something than you are. If you want to learn, then ask, and I might teach you.

@Bax
Please learn to express yourself using simple English---your writing is not only distinctly embarrassing it also reeks of semi-illiteracy. You can write in pidgin if proper English is too exacting for you.

haha. Me? Jealous? Nigga you are funny o! Wasn't I the one that interpreted your ish? That wasn't a good comeback! Try another. tongue grin
Re: Heading to Yoruba Slangs!! by Baxilexi(m): 1:03am On Mar 26, 2011
Here i go again. If u needed help with any of the wording all you needed do was ask. In as much as i deign doing this. I cannot show apathy @ the illiteracy of this lad. At d risk of being a deviant from the tenets of this forum, i enlighten you my ignorant compatriot. Mr. . . Literacy goes beyond d borders of english language. Tu me comprends?? Ur cerebral domains obviously observed temporary lapse as a result of intermittent impulses due to over exposure to distorting wave lenghts coming from your outmodelled monitor. . . So ur forgiven for not comprehending my previous post. Next time mr literate do not make such a demeaning/unsubstantiated statement in a public forum. . . . Know what. . . . Aint got time to take-out the trash. Would have loved to continue this reprimand, but that would be a stain on ma garment of savoir faire. Hope yu've learnt something, fyi leave it this way while both our images are poised in good light.
Re: Heading to Yoruba Slangs!! by Nobody: 2:50am On Mar 26, 2011
Baxilexi:

Here i go again. If u needed help with any of the wording all you needed do was ask. In as much as i deign doing this. I cannot show apathy @ the illiteracy of this lad. At d risk of being a deviant from the tenets of this forum, i enlighten you my ignorant compatriot. Mr. . . Literacy goes beyond d borders of english language. Tu me comprends?? your cerebral domains obviously observed temporary lapse as a result of intermittent impulses due to over exposure to distorting wave lenghts coming from your outmodelled monitor. . . So your forgiven for not comprehending my previous post. Next time mr literate do not make such a demeaning/unsubstantiated statement in a public forum. . . . Know what. . . . Aint got time to take-out the trash. Would have loved to continue this reprimand, but that would be a stain on ma garment of savoir faire. Hope yu've learnt something, fyi leave it this way while both our images are poised in good light.

The bolded above is why I called you semi-literate. Even though you can muster out a couple of inaptly used vocabulary, you still do not understand the fundamentals of simple English. It is you are forgiven, not "your forgiven." Put the dictionary down and go and enroll in a secondary school.
Re: Heading to Yoruba Slangs!! by Nobody: 2:52am On Mar 26, 2011
^
BABE!

Which wan come be nigga, me I no be nigga o. If you wan yab me, yab me proper; na ya papa be nigga, me I be omo_to_dun.
Re: Heading to Yoruba Slangs!! by BABE3: 4:01am On Mar 26, 2011
Guy calm down now. "Nigga" is just a random word I use. I wasn't tryna yab you. We cool?
Re: Heading to Yoruba Slangs!! by yinkalink(f): 4:17am On Mar 26, 2011
When people know book too much,drama wil happen. I was xpectin a furious tirade abt clauses, sentences, register etc. Its gud dat u didnt turn it into sumtin big, but me i found it funny sha.
Re: Heading to Yoruba Slangs!! by StudioCFR(m): 5:26am On Mar 26, 2011
Baxilexi:

Here i go again. If u needed help with any of the wording all you needed do was ask. In as much as i deign doing this. I cannot show apathy @ the illiteracy of this lad. At d risk of being a deviant from the tenets of this forum, i enlighten you my ignorant compatriot. Mr. . . Literacy goes beyond d borders of english language. Tu me comprends?? your cerebral domains obviously observed temporary lapse as a result of intermittent impulses due to over exposure to distorting wave lenghts coming from your outmodelled monitor. . . So your forgiven for not comprehending my previous post. Next time mr literate do not make such a demeaning/unsubstantiated statement in a public forum. . . . Know what. . . . Aint got time to take-out the trash. Would have loved to continue this reprimand, but that would be a stain on ma garment of savoir faire. Hope yu've learnt something, fyi leave it this way while both our images are poised in good light.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin oga'o grin
Re: Heading to Yoruba Slangs!! by Baxilexi(m): 8:41am On Mar 26, 2011
Why spaeaketh thou with so much indignation? O well i tried. . . Btw. . . Yu got the message this time, so am congratulating meself on my reprimanding skills. me applaudissez!! Du bist ganz verruct! Sinnlos! Go ye into the light of literacy and never look back. Disobedience would turn you into a nump-tie. Your misdemeanour has been forgiven. Nd yeh, why cant yu c am writing in slangs??

someone please put this in yoruba (use baking powder as foundation)
Re: Heading to Yoruba Slangs!! by yinkalink(f): 9:31am On Mar 26, 2011
Would v helpd u,but my yoruba isn't dat strong
Re: Heading to Yoruba Slangs!! by BABE3: 6:49pm On Mar 26, 2011
Mine is quite strong. I'll be glad to help. smiley

Omo to dun, bexilexi so pe ki e/o lo Fi baking powder se efun ipaju. grin
Re: Heading to Yoruba Slangs!! by yinkalink(f): 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2011
Ori é wa nbe gàn!
Re: Heading to Yoruba Slangs!! by StudioCFR(m): 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2011
stay on topic or i toss your a.s.s to the mod
Re: Heading to Yoruba Slangs!! by yinkalink(f): 9:10pm On Mar 26, 2011
Stud honey, who u dey talk to?
Re: Heading to Yoruba Slangs!! by StudioCFR(m): 9:22pm On Mar 26, 2011
honey ke?

U want shakaratu to break my head abi?

Hope u alryt love?
Re: Heading to Yoruba Slangs!! by BABE3: 9:28pm On Mar 26, 2011
yinkalink:

Ori é wa nbe gàn!

Ko si wahala jare! wink
Re: Heading to Yoruba Slangs!! by yinkalink(f): 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2011
I dey jare. Lol@ BABE.
Re: Heading to Yoruba Slangs!! by StudioCFR(m): 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2011
BABE!

U no look like a yoruba at'all

u look like an IBO girl from Enugu.

*NO OFIENCE*
Re: Heading to Yoruba Slangs!! by yinkalink(f): 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2011
Hehehehehe
Re: Heading to Yoruba Slangs!! by BABE3: 10:49pm On Mar 26, 2011
Studio CFR:

BABE!

U no look like a yoruba at'all

u look like an IBO girl from Enugu.

*NO OFIENCE*

really? How do yoruba girls look? I think we all look alike, igbo or yoruba undecided grin
Re: Heading to Yoruba Slangs!! by yinkalink(f): 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2011
Dnt mind stud, he was givin u a compliment indirectly. I tink he lyks u.
Re: Heading to Yoruba Slangs!! by StudioCFR(m): 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2011
elenu gbeske
bawo losemo?

Cuz i said she look' like IBO

Lol
Re: Heading to Yoruba Slangs!! by yinkalink(f): 6:36pm On Mar 27, 2011
No b u tel me. U dnt v to deny it, al help u talk to her.
Re: Heading to Yoruba Slangs!! by StudioCFR(m): 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2011
u no well
shey u know?
Re: Heading to Yoruba Slangs!! by yinkalink(f): 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2011
Hehehehehe. C pot calin kettle black. Lol
Re: Heading to Yoruba Slangs!! by StudioCFR(m): 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2011
whats'up with u gan sef?
are my your mate?
Re: Heading to Yoruba Slangs!! by yinkalink(f): 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2011
No, u're my uncle
Re: Heading to Yoruba Slangs!! by shakara4u(m): 9:16am On Mar 28, 2011
Stud honey, who u dey talk to?

honey ke?

U want shakaratu to break my head abi?

Hope u alryt love?
No, u're my uncle

gosh!!!!incest abi na wetin?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Your Ex-bf Asks What Your New Man Has That He Doesn't Have / Apple Laptop And Iphone 5 - Naija Style / Rokiatu And Baxilexi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.