Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Dictionary Meaning Of Looking "Sexy" - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dictionary Meaning Of Looking "Sexy" (824 Views)

Oxford Dictionary Adds 29 Nigerian Words, Expressions In January Updates / Dictionary.com Plans To Update The Definition Of 'black' After Branded Racist / Drop One English Word Which Will Make People Check Their Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dictionary Meaning Of Looking "Sexy" by MoIbrahim: 7:37am On Oct 14, 2019
So I came across the dictionary meaning of dressing or looking sexy. Why then do people who dress sexy wonder why people think about sex on sighting them? They say "the man has been looking at my chest".

Even the dctionary says: "Suggestive of "sex"..."

Isn't there a hypocrisy somewhere? This is like slapping someone and stopping him from crying. Please this is no joke. (Thank you).

Note: this post does not excuse harassment and other blackmailing acts that follow but only seeks to unravel the contradiction in dressing sexy and expecting people not to think about sex.

Re: Dictionary Meaning Of Looking "Sexy" by MoIbrahim: 7:34am On Oct 15, 2019
This really is one point that we often miss

MoIbrahim:
So I came across the dictionary meaning of dressing or looking sexy. Why then do people who dress sexy wonder why people think about sex on sighting them? They say "the man has been looking at my chest".

Even the dctionary says: "Suggestive of "sex"..."

Isn't there a hypocrisy somewhere? This is like slapping someone and stopping him from crying. Please this is no joke. (Thank you).

Note: this post does not excuse harassment and other blackmailing acts that follow but only seeks to unravel the contradiction in dressing sexy and expecting people not to think about sex.
Re: Dictionary Meaning Of Looking "Sexy" by TheApologist: 9:52am On Oct 15, 2019
that a lady is sexually appealing does not imply provoking sex; you can be well-dressed and still be sexually appealing

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: FG Announces Date For Secondary Schools To Reopen In Nigeria, Write WA / 5 Best Free Farming Courses & Classes Online With Certificates In 2020 / Buhari Appoints Tor Tiv As New Chancellor Of The Univeristy Of Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.