Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,370 members, 7,829,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars (46693 Views)

EFCC Storms Ede, Osun State, Arrests 64 Suspected YAHOO BOYS, Recovers Exotic Ca / Rasaq Balogun: EFCC Storms Yahoo Boys' Den In Lagos, Arrests Kingpin, 26 Others / Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by Bawsse(m): 11:22am On Oct 14, 2019
X
Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by OmoManU: 11:24am On Oct 14, 2019
ojuu4u:
Better. Younger boys do not want to work (sweat) again yet they want to leave like someone in directorate cadre , most teenage girls have become runs girls . party! party!! party!!! Day and Night. Night clubs bombarded all capital cities in Nigeria, to me, night clubs are meant for men who have sweat/ laboured and not boys
Our cultures have been completely eroded.
They don't want to sweat yet they want luxury life..What an irony.
Most of those condemning EFCC and SARS are most times also criminals and Yahoo boys too...why am I even surprised, if we do a rough statistics for most young people in Nigeria today age 15 to 40 or 45, 7/10 are either directly into Yahoo Yahoo so why won't they be scared and condemn the authorities.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by aseyi24: 11:24am On Oct 14, 2019
Next Level in Osun State
Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by Blessings4me(m): 11:24am On Oct 14, 2019
So anybody wey don dey inside club now na yahoo boy abi What can we really do that will be right in the eyes of these fvcking people??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by Ewedegubbler: 11:26am On Oct 14, 2019
Nigerians were offered the light and they refused to follow it, but rather out of ethnic and religious stupidity went for darkness.. This Next level really dealing with the guys who voted them in.. by 2023 una go know watsup...

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by francisbarrack(m): 11:26am On Oct 14, 2019
We understood d game been played by this so called organisation, wia is our so called politician milking us dry?, God dey.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by seanjy4konji: 11:28am On Oct 14, 2019
so they just enter a night club and tell everyone to drive down to their office

what type of country is this for christ sake?

so you go out to celebrate a birthday for a loved one is problem...

We need to take it against this people...

PS..To the ones that poverty and envy is really dealing blows with..i know u will all masturbate on this topic..na poverty deh make you reason..if u enter yankee now and person step on your lawn without warrant then u will know how sane people live.

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by Mateen1000: 11:28am On Oct 14, 2019
ojuu4u:
Better. Younger boys do not want to work (sweat) again yet they want to leave like someone in directorate cadre , most teenage girls have become runs girls . party! party!! party!!! Day and Night. Night clubs bombarded all capital cities in Nigeria, to me, night clubs are meant for men who have sweat/ laboured and not boys
See as person reason like cockroach
Just imagine u were at the club , You would have been a victim also, Besides, All the arrests that have been made so far, What impact has it added to your miserable life, You are so senseless #Smh
I REST MY CASE

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by mercyviv(f): 11:29am On Oct 14, 2019
That one asking whether they shouldn't go club again should know its within the law to make raids like this, but then if you're doing a legitimate business and your hands are clean, what's stopping you from providing proofs and why won't they let you off the hook? A clean mind, they say fears nothing!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by hokafor(m): 11:30am On Oct 14, 2019
I can't imagine going to a night club to relaxe myself ,and end up paying a lawyer to go and rescue my car from a police station. This country is fast turning to a real banana republic.they should make it official that hanging out at night is now a crime.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by Charly68: 11:31am On Oct 14, 2019
Trust Efcc ,they know where to catch them,kudos to you guys ..
Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by Whobedatte(m): 11:31am On Oct 14, 2019
Sunnymatey:
Next Level.
Hence its Osun State, l' m not bothered.
They sold their soul to APC. The slave master can treat his servant however he want.

On the other hand, until we the youths of this country rise up to put a stop to all this madness, it can only get worse.
Forget your president is wearing Agbada, this is military regime.
They acheive all they want with the gun.
Osun was massively rigged.
Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by Eddygourdo(m): 11:32am On Oct 14, 2019
deepwater:

poverty has messed u up big time

lemme give u a clue.
access bank takes in peeps of about 23 years of age, after 3 months training at allen they become executives in banks and entitled to brand new vehicles worth over 6million naira.

when u see these kids at party and club (which is only normal) ur poverty mentality kicks in and all your brain sees is Younger boys do not want to work (sweat) again yet they want to leave like someone in directorate cadre , most teenage girls have become runs girls . party! party!! party!!!

charlie u need reorientation undecided
keep quiet Mr man. Majority of those picked up are fraudsters. Stop glorifying the negative lives you people live which puts this country into jeopardy.

The access bank boys aren't in those clubs because after vehicle deductions they can barely afford the drinks there.

However doesn't mean innocent people aren't there, but majority of those picked have no legit source of income. This should be discouraged. In as much as govt has failed, it is not enough for it's citizens to become fraudsters.

Enough of this attitude

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by yunhanma: 11:32am On Oct 14, 2019
What kind of fuckery is this?
Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 14, 2019
Abeg show us where work dey for the country.

ojuu4u:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by Mateen1000: 11:33am On Oct 14, 2019
OmoManU:

Most of those condemning EFCC and SARS are most times also criminals and Yahoo boys too...why am I even surprised, if we do a rough statistics for most young people in Nigeria today age 15 to 40 or 45, 7/10 are either directly into Yahoo Yahoo so why won't they be scared and condemn the authorities.
All the seized properties and money they are recovering ,Do you think they return them to the owner, You must be so DAFT if you support these people, They are indirect collecting from the poor to add to their riches, Issa simple stuv
So better shut ur mouth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by Euegene100001: 11:34am On Oct 14, 2019
If u support this then u don’t have sense

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by OmoManU: 11:37am On Oct 14, 2019
Mateen1000:

All the seized properties and money they are recovering ,Do you think they return them to the owner, You must be so DAFT if you support these people, They are indirect collecting from the poor to add to their riches, Issa simple stuv
So better shut ur mouth
This shows how lazy and ignorant you are with how things work and no wonder we r as we are as a country because of people like you. What is not good is not good no matter the coloration you pipu decided to give it. EFCC should even do more, this should just be the beginning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by sinceraconcept(m): 11:39am On Oct 14, 2019
jasmine1600:
This is dump, not everyone going to club is a yahoo yahoo.
Incase they are still looking for people tht committed financial crime, the list is much most of them in the present integrity government.
those bigger thieves became that big because of unintelligent people like you who would tell the feds not to arrest them when their thievery was still in its earlier stage like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by Eddygourdo(m): 11:41am On Oct 14, 2019
deepwater:

now i understand how buhari won 2nd term.
the election was not rigged, people actually voted for him en-mass. People of same IQ
you, my friend voted!!!
hey fool. I don't want to say specifics. If at all you work there, so I don't name your salary and it's breakdown. But on IQ, you will need to average out that of all your relatives to measure up. Don't go there.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by Mrquote: 11:44am On Oct 14, 2019
ojuu4u:
And you think that's everybody that you see in a nightclub is now a Yhaoo boy bro grow up try you best to live this country and see how backward you type

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by sinceraconcept(m): 11:44am On Oct 14, 2019
RichDad1:
EFCC should be renamed , Cybercrime Controlling Agency. Because it seems they’re more interested in it than other financial crimes.
If only they will pursue the political class with the same zeal.
those bigger thieves became that big because people told the feds not to arrest them when their thievery was still in its earlier stage like this. They eventually became too big to be arrested because in their earlier times, EFCC wasn't even available

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by slimfit1(m): 11:45am On Oct 14, 2019
They are supposed to chase economic sabotage mostly people working for government this is the job of the police.
Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 14, 2019

open season on all yahoo boys.

what business is there in a state like osun?

its simple logic. any civil service state with a night club with big spenders every friday - na yahoo boys. how much disposable income are people generating in the state to be washing hands in champagne?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 14, 2019
ojuu4u:
And how does this justify their actions? How runs girl life take concern you or EFCC. People like you are the reason why somepoeple jet out of the country and wish Nigeria can burn to ashes. Oyibo dey club anytime for night, police can not arrest or detain for long without good evidence. Young niggas make una leave this country let the idiots burn it down, Rubbish!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by sinceraconcept(m): 11:47am On Oct 14, 2019
Mrquote:

And you think that's everybody that you see in a nightclub is now a Yhaoo boy bro grow up try you best to live this country and see how backward you type
Most nightclub goers I know in this country are into illegal stuffs. What would someone responsible be doing in a nightclub. If your parents are proud of you going to nightclubs, then they're irresponsible

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by whirlwind7(m): 11:48am On Oct 14, 2019
realestniggah:
2004 Camry is not an exotic car. If efcc is looking for exotic cars from "corporate thieves", they should visit Abuja where "our government functionaries " have them in abundance. Go after the real thieves!

Even a brand new (2019) model Camry is not an exotic car grin
The poverty in these parts make us glorify Japmobiles built for low/middleclass income earners

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by Xclusiveme: 11:48am On Oct 14, 2019
ojuu4u:

Amd who says its just boys that visits clubs?
Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 14, 2019
deepwater:

now i understand how buhari won 2nd term.
the election was not rigged, people actually voted for him en-mass. People of same IQ
you, my friend voted!!!
So you didn't know before?
Too many mad people in Nigeria, they voted for their chairman who is worse than them.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by Mateen1000: 11:50am On Oct 14, 2019
OmoManU:

This shows how lazy and ignorant you are with how things work and no wonder we r as we are as a country because of people like you. What is not good is not good no matter the coloration you pipu decided to give it. EFCC should even do more, this should just be the beginning.
What impact has the arrests made to your life?
How many Politicians embezzling Billions have been arrested? Which job opportunity have you or your father created so far? After been arrested and convicted, Are they been employed after their release so they don’t go back to illegal business?
I’m waitin for ur answers, You FOOL, Oponu Agbalagba

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by MedicH: 11:54am On Oct 14, 2019
Eddygourdo:
keep quiet Mr man. Majority of those picked up are fraudsters. Stop glorifying the negative lives you people live which puts this country into jeopardy.

The access bank boys aren't in those clubs because after vehicle deductions they can barely afford the drinks there.

However doesn't mean innocent people aren't there, but majority of those picked have no legit source of income. This should be discouraged. In as much as govt has failed, it is not enough for it's citizens to become fraudsters.

Enough of this attitude

Buhari won the election because in Nigeria, fools are majority.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) / How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals / How Army Rescued Nabeeha & Ariyo's Sisters From Kidnappers In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.