Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Is Zionshine Heavenly Creations Ambassador (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Is Zionshine Heavenly Creations Ambassador (Photos) (19282 Views)

Photos Of The Kupe Boy, Jimseuh That Juliet Ibrahim Is Giving The 'Green Light' / Oluwatobiloba Falana Becomes Qtabyevents Ambassador (Photos) / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Is All Shades Of Beauty In This New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim Is Zionshine Heavenly Creations Ambassador (Photos) by Afro3: 9:02am On Oct 14, 2019
ZionShine Heavenly Creations Unveils Top Rated Actress Juliet Ibrahim As Face Of Brand (Photos)

Nigeria's top rated fashion institute, clothing brand, Media and hospitality outfit, located at plot 487 2nd Avenue Gwarinpa district, Abuja, "ZionShine Heavenly Creations" has unveiled Nollywood-Ghollywood celebrity, Actress Juliet Ibrahim as a new Face of its brand. She was officially unveiled few days ago after she returned from her Abuja book Launch.

Speaking briefly with the Co-Director of ZionShine Heavenly Creations, Queen Zion Torkwase Kilgore, she told our Reporter that the contract signing deal of Actress Juliet Ibrahim as a Face of ZHC, was tailored on showcasing and promoting the brand using her social influence to market the brand.

The contracts makes extensive provisions for all the clothing and fashion designs she wears. It also provides free special outfits and makeups for the Actress during her appearance at public events. Stressing that the partnership and association with the iconic image of the Actress will encourage youngsters to be trained into becoming world class fashion designers.

Queen Zion Torkwase Kilgore stated that the agency is committed to build talents that will compete with future generations to enable sustainable unlimited creativity. Still speaking with the co-Director, she told journalists that the Agency may be 1year old, but has achieved commendable successes, especially by providing more than 50 permanent employments and contract workers.

ZHC has been a solution-provider organization envisioned to help the government provide jobs and also help to eradicate poverty with a mission to build bridges across the globe, that will provide the highest quality of services which will give millions of Nigerians the opportunity to achieve their dreams.

Actress Juliet has appreciated the Canadian Director, Mr. Timothy Peter Kilgore, his Wife, Queen Zion Torkwase Kilgore and the entire management of ZionShine Heavenly Creations for identifying and associating her with the ZHC brand and appointing her as a face of the brand, stressing that the contract will be resourceful and earn productive reactions.

http://nollytvafrica.com/2019/10/14/zionshine-heavenly-creations-unveils-top-rated-actress-juliet-ibrahim-as-face-of-brand-photos/

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Is Zionshine Heavenly Creations Ambassador (Photos) by Afro3: 9:04am On Oct 14, 2019
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Is Zionshine Heavenly Creations Ambassador (Photos) by Bryan88(m): 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2019
My favorite Sugar Mama... grin

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Is Zionshine Heavenly Creations Ambassador (Photos) by Gartol(m): 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Is Zionshine Heavenly Creations Ambassador (Photos) by AyodejiCharles(m): 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
BINOCULARS For Sale! Need one? Click my signature to Chat with me on whatsapp m
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Is Zionshine Heavenly Creations Ambassador (Photos) by Bryan88(m): 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
My favorite sugar mama... grin

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Is Zionshine Heavenly Creations Ambassador (Photos) by blesskewe(f): 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
Alert
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Is Zionshine Heavenly Creations Ambassador (Photos) by Inception(m): 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
Iceberg slim Fvcked this Titanic that year..Dawggy style

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Is Zionshine Heavenly Creations Ambassador (Photos) by mavenguru: 12:59pm On Oct 14, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Is Zionshine Heavenly Creations Ambassador (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 14, 2019
shocked

Some places she looked like a latino male on braids, other places she looked like a confused race hybrid.

Hoe-liness has become her perpetual lifestyle whereby she carries her missionary-styled messages all over the world.

Especially, she has recently chosen Nigeria as her favourite base, where she massages the balls of our male celebrities and politicians.

She is one of the biggest competitors in the hoely business against our home based players like Toke Makinwa and the rest. I know hidden strife and envy will be ongoing among the different parties involved in this hoely business.
I can only hope that chaos wouldn't brew up soon.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Is Zionshine Heavenly Creations Ambassador (Photos) by FactBoyz: 12:59pm On Oct 14, 2019
grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Is Zionshine Heavenly Creations Ambassador (Photos) by SamuelOjua: 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2019
Juliet Ibrahim. I wonder where other ladies were when God has modifying her.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Is Zionshine Heavenly Creations Ambassador (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 1:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
Nigeria is for the hardworking folks Lazy folks would keep shouting there is no job while the hardworking ones keep creating it and turning limited opportunities to wealth,turning nickels and dimes to empire. This girl isn't a Nigerian o and she's making it in Nigeria. An ex-refugee with no father around faa
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Is Zionshine Heavenly Creations Ambassador (Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 1:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
This alexreport guy no dey sit down?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Is Zionshine Heavenly Creations Ambassador (Photos) by Chukkychukky(m): 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2019
This woman always playing double package both ghana and nigerian deals while guy men never even see one

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Is Zionshine Heavenly Creations Ambassador (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2019
SamuelOjua:
Meaning

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Is Zionshine Heavenly Creations Ambassador (Photos) by heckymaicon(m): 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2019
where is AlexReports?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Is Zionshine Heavenly Creations Ambassador (Photos) by gaetano: 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
Alexreport dey for back. That nigga has sold more Awards than FIFA grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Is Zionshine Heavenly Creations Ambassador (Photos) by shinarlaura(f): 1:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
This lady is soooooo beautiful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Is Zionshine Heavenly Creations Ambassador (Photos) by realestniggah: 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
I'm surprised Alex report isn't the one doing the reporting this time around
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Is Zionshine Heavenly Creations Ambassador (Photos) by Jeff711: 1:19pm On Oct 14, 2019
shey she from India...she too fine jooor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Is Zionshine Heavenly Creations Ambassador (Photos) by VivyZub(f): 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
Affordable children educational android tablets. Please go through my thread for pictures, functions and specifications and please check my signature for contact
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Is Zionshine Heavenly Creations Ambassador (Photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
Beautiful even without Make-up. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Is Zionshine Heavenly Creations Ambassador (Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
Jeff711:
shey she from India...she too fine jooor

Her dad is Lebanese.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Is Zionshine Heavenly Creations Ambassador (Photos) by SincereBigot: 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
This alexreport guy no dey sit down?
grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Is Zionshine Heavenly Creations Ambassador (Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
gaetano:
Alexreport dey for back. That nigga has sold more Awards than FIFA grin

He's a Hustler Mehn!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Is Zionshine Heavenly Creations Ambassador (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 1:35pm On Oct 14, 2019
undecided
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Is Zionshine Heavenly Creations Ambassador (Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2019
SamuelOjua:
she sef get coma check her leg bro...she ain’t all perfect too...tho I find her quite attractive too
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Is Zionshine Heavenly Creations Ambassador (Photos) by MiztaYouneek(m): 1:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
I sight that Alex report guy. He deserves to be an mtn ambassador (everywhere owambe dey, him dey go).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Warri Pikin & Mr Jollof Sign Redsonbet Endorsement Deal (Photos) / My Husband Has Helped Me In My Prayer Life- Billionaire's Wife, Dabota Lawson. / Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.