Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,093 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Brazil Vs Nigeria: Francis Uzoho Speaks After His Horrible Injury - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Brazil Vs Nigeria: Francis Uzoho Speaks After His Horrible Injury (26070 Views)

Liverpool Star Harvey Elliott Suffers Horrible Injury In Leeds Match (Photos) / Francis Uzoho's Horrible Injury During Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly / Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Francis Uzoho Speaks After His Horrible Injury by Oooops: 10:38am On Oct 14, 2019
Pele my dear
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Francis Uzoho Speaks After His Horrible Injury by Celexralno: 10:48am On Oct 14, 2019
See how nairalanders are praising him now
U guys were the one insulting him

Olori buruku!

1 Like

Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Francis Uzoho Speaks After His Horrible Injury by Tonnyray: 10:48am On Oct 14, 2019
Valiant one.. You were excellent in goal yesterday.
Get well soon bro.

3 Likes

Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Francis Uzoho Speaks After His Horrible Injury by Abalado(f): 11:03am On Oct 14, 2019
No be that every year 19 years boy be that?
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Francis Uzoho Speaks After His Horrible Injury by Jeilani244(m): 11:07am On Oct 14, 2019
Wishing you quick recovery

1 Like

Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Francis Uzoho Speaks After His Horrible Injury by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:08am On Oct 14, 2019
Quick recovery bro. You deserve the no 1 spot with that outstanding performance of yours yesterday..

1 Like

Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Francis Uzoho Speaks After His Horrible Injury by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:09am On Oct 14, 2019
grin, in Christ alone ? Were no go to hospital, even those oyinbo that brought Christ and christainity to you alway go hôpital. Were
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Francis Uzoho Speaks After His Horrible Injury by drlateef: 11:16am On Oct 14, 2019
seunlayi:
My question is if Nigeria of today is worth dying for?

Even if Nigeria is not worth dying for, his career is worth boosting. His performance yesterday can boost his career. There are many good Nigerian players warming the bench because nobody believed in their abilities. Playing in national teams is an opportunity to showcase the stuff you are made of. Thats why many foreign borne Nigerians are returning home to play for Nigeria, with the hope that someone will notice them and boost their career.

2 Likes

Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Francis Uzoho Speaks After His Horrible Injury by adedayourt(m): 11:39am On Oct 14, 2019
HE LANDED REALLY BAD
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Francis Uzoho Speaks After His Horrible Injury by mabea: 11:53am On Oct 14, 2019
Drenix:

I swear u an idiot. May u Neva know good tins in ur life
Not called for.

..may you get well soon GK
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Francis Uzoho Speaks After His Horrible Injury by philkoms: 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
That is never die ,never give up the naija spirit bro.Get well soon and come and continue the good work u started yesterday
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Francis Uzoho Speaks After His Horrible Injury by DeRay98(m): 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
fourhayz:
That moment when you know majority of Nigerian Medics are quacks.

Prayed he should be attended to by a well certified and experienced medics.

Very stupid thing to say or write in public space angry
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Francis Uzoho Speaks After His Horrible Injury by sizer07: 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
We all wish you a speedy recovery Uzoho and thanks for putting a nice performance at the outing yesterday it gose to show how good n improved shot stopper you have been. Get well soon
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Francis Uzoho Speaks After His Horrible Injury by Raddie(m): 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
Lee84:
I love that in CHRIST alone. Your faith has made you well.
May my faith in a better Nigeria, make it better!

Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Francis Uzoho Speaks After His Horrible Injury by JonOlive: 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2019
I fear he may have torn his Anterior Cruciate Ligament considering the knee appeared to have turned 360 degrees. I pray his club takes up the responsibility for his treatment and rehabilitation. Because if he's left under NFF's care, he might never play again.
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Francis Uzoho Speaks After His Horrible Injury by kechywillz(m): 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
He did well yesterday,get well soon bro
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Francis Uzoho Speaks After His Horrible Injury by Skseries: 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2019
PureGoldh:
I wish him quick recovery.. The guy is the next big thing after Vincent Enyeama.
made some nice save yesterday
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Francis Uzoho Speaks After His Horrible Injury by Skseries: 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2019
AgamaProf:
Far better than akpeyi, he can dive, very tall, and possess confidence.
very good at stopping freekicks
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Francis Uzoho Speaks After His Horrible Injury by SheikhMuniru(m): 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
Drenix:

I swear u an idiot. May u Neva know good tins in ur life

Ya Father And Ya Modafoka

1 Like

Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Francis Uzoho Speaks After His Horrible Injury by Loki100: 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2021
francis It’s high time you go and rest grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikorodu United Bus In A Road Accident Enroute Makurdi Today / Unai Emery Confirmed New Arsenal Boss / Adorable Photo Of Super Eagles Star William Ekong, His Partner And Their Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.