Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Horror Story "That Day" - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Horror Story "That Day" (327 Views)

Ikenna Igwe Shares Horror Experiences In A Face-me-i-face-you Building / Looking For A Supernatural Story That Is Complete. / Sleep Paralysis (A Really Short Horror Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Horror Story "That Day" by Nneomapamela4(f): 9:52am On Oct 14, 2019
***That day***
She's going mad,she's in deep pain,she's fighting. I can feel her heart racing,her eyes so deep, she grabbed me by the hand as she screamed,saying something I don't understand. This isn't the first or second time she's doing that. She says she sees the reflection of herself. She's says she also sees the shadow of her shadow coming after her,somewhat funny right.
One day,when I got home,I saw her hitting her head on the standing mirror just by the bed side,I went to her to stop her but when I looked into her eyes,they were all dark and scary,she wasn't there,she wasn't there anymore. I was so scared that I fell to the ground and I couldn't breath for a second. What I saw was terrific,that was when I knew my friend was gone,gone forever.
Now before all of these, I and Vivian planned to spend our last Summer break in a special way before our graduation and we decided to go somewhere no one knew us or knew anyone. We checked in in this weird hotel and by 8pm we went to the..
Read more here https://www.nneomapamela.com.ng/2019/08/that-day.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Where Do Broken Dreams Go; Adjectives Of Life, Metaphors Of Sorrow, Fair Livi / Synw Launches Two Literary Blogs / The Night It Happened, Part Viii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.