Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,571 members, 7,816,403 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Is This Fair From Adebayo Or Not - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is This Fair From Adebayo Or Not (211 Views)

2023: Tinubu Healthy, Intellectually Fit To Rule Nigeria-adeboye Adebayo / Photo : Is This Fair? / Biography Of Oyo's State 2019 APC Governorship Candidate Chief Adebayo Adelabu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This Fair From Adebayo Or Not by Dagger111(m): 10:40am On Oct 14, 2019
As we are prepping for another weekdays, what do you think about this writeup from Pastor Oludeyi, Abẹ́òkúta.

I had three children , two girls and one boy, by the grace of God I sent them all to University level as a matter of fact my last boy had a Master degree . Myself and my wife are retired civil servants ,while in active service I used to pay my children school fees , buy their textbook and handouts and pay for their house rent , even my last child and only boy was sponsored to China for his Masters degree by me, my only wife has always been responsible for their feeding and others while in school .

The two ladies are happily married and they send money to us from time to time ,however my boy comes home every month gives me five thousand and gives my wife two thousand and aside this he will hand over a loaf of bread to my wife , this has been ongoing in the last four years .

Last month Adebayo came home as usual, his wife accompanied him with lots of food stuffs and a prepared fresh fish soup that will last myself and my wife for another four to five days , incidentally my wife had travelled to Ibadan for a funeral ceremony . When leaving, Adebayo gave me five thousand as usual and gave me two thousand for his mother. After some time he handed me a loaf of bread telling me that I should give it to his mother as he has been trying to call her but the network is bad ,I prayed for him and his wife and they departed .

About an hour later I felt like eating something ,I took part of the fresh fish soup and picked the loaf of bread to eat , on removing the nylon of the bread I realised that a sum of twenty thousand naira was neatly inserted inside the bread , disturbed and concerned I picked my phone to call Adebayo but on a second thought I decided to keep calm ,hence I took my food and slept off . When my wife came I gave her the two thousand and told her Adebayo gave me a loaf of bread and I had eaten part of it , I noticed her sudden restlessness as she took the bread and examined it , after sometimes she kept mute and her attitude suddenly changed in the house .

All through the night I kept on thinking , does it means that all while Adebayo has been given his mother an extra twenty thousand without me knowing about it ? Should I opened up a discussion with my wife ? Should I call Adebayo to confirm ? Should I keep a sealed lip?

*OVER TO YOU DADDIES*
Re: Is This Fair From Adebayo Or Not by NGRsenate: 10:50am On Oct 14, 2019
Awww

Mama’s boy

(1) (Reply)

Fulloaded Review / All Is Vanity / The Mentality For Moving On From Your Demoralizing Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.