Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Can I Study At The National Open University From Abroad? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Study At The National Open University From Abroad? (1649 Views)

Senate Stops Maiduguri University From Increasing Fees / Can I Study Doctor In OAU With 106 JAMB Score?: Guy Asks; Gets Hilarious Replies / 6 Countries You Can Study At Top Universities At Affordable Fees. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Study At The National Open University From Abroad? by daroz(m): 10:41am On Oct 14, 2019
I am a Nigerian who lives and work abroad with no time or intention of coming home yet. However, there is this course I hope to study which is being offered by the National Open University. I wish to know if I can undergo such course without being physically present for now.

Your contributions will be really appreciated.
Re: Can I Study At The National Open University From Abroad? by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 14, 2019
daroz:
I am a Nigerian who lives and work abroad with no time or intention of coming home yet. However, there is this course I hope to study which is being offered by the National Open University. I wish to know if I can undergo such course without being physically present for now.

Your contributions will be really appreciated.

I do not think so, as you have to be physically present at a study centre for examinations. I understand that some distance learning institutions abroad may offer their exams at foreign venues but I don't think there's such at NOUN. You may inquire directly from the school anyways... If they would respond. tongue
Re: Can I Study At The National Open University From Abroad? by daroz(m): 10:48am On Oct 14, 2019
lagoskind:

I do not think so, as you have to be physically present at a study centre for examinations. I understand that some distance learning institutions abroad may offer their exams at foreign venues but I don't think there's such at NOUN. You may inquire directly from the school anyways... If they would respond. tongue
Thanks for the info
Re: Can I Study At The National Open University From Abroad? by viccipedia: 10:56am On Oct 14, 2019
There’s nothing that can’t be done in Nigeria.
However, what you’re suggesting is indeed an abuse of the privileges of bribery and corruption.
That things are easy to get in Nigeria doesn’t mean you should go overboard with your imagination.
Re: Can I Study At The National Open University From Abroad? by daroz(m): 11:00am On Oct 14, 2019
viccipedia:
There’s nothing that can’t be done in Nigeria.
However, what you’re suggesting is indeed an abuse of the privileges of bribery and corruption.
That things are easy to get in Nigeria doesn’t mean you should go overboard with your imagination.

It’s very possible here.
Re: Can I Study At The National Open University From Abroad? by viccipedia: 11:01am On Oct 14, 2019
daroz:

It’s very possible here.
that was my first statement.

(1) (Reply)

Founder of Oduduwa University Arrested Over Death Of OAU Masters' Student / Brief About "Killi-we" Nwachukwu And Sampson Ibeabuchi Aka PISTOR KILLER / Must-see! Chinese Man Gets Immediately Kicked Out Of Kenya For This Reason!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.