Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,263 members, 7,839,328 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Who Is Lady Koi-koi? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Lady Koi-koi? (375 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Lady Koi-koi? by agnes7(f): 1:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
I use to hear about one spirit being call lady koi koi.

She use to disturb students in boarding schools at night.

She wears high heel shoes which make the noise koi koi whenever she is approaching.

I heard she was once a teacher who was sacked for punishing a student.

She later died by accident.

Her ghost is what use to disturb boarding students.

I also heard that there are short spirits who use to go about at night with mats.

If you want to fight them,you can only do so with broom stick.

If you have any idea on Lady koi koi and these short spirits,

let us discuss it on this forum

1 Like

Re: Who Is Lady Koi-koi? by BetterPoison: 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
Seems you attended a girls only school
Re: Who Is Lady Koi-koi? by nzeobi(m): 2:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
It is a story that never happened, I remember my SS1 in federal government college otobi, they girls hostel will sometimes wake everybody with midnight prayer.
I never experienced it directly so I can't really say.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Lady Koi-koi? by agnes7(f): 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
Yes i attended girls only school from jss1 to jss3.

BetterPoison:
Seems you attended a girls only school
Re: Who Is Lady Koi-koi? by agnes7(f): 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2019
nzeobi:
It is a story that never happened, I remember my SS1 in federal government college otobi, they girls hostel will sometimes wake everybody with midnight prayer.
I never experienced it directly so I can't really say.

(1) (Reply)

Church Publishes Photo Of "Star Wars Jedi Knight", Claims It Is Jesus!!! / Apostle Suleman Gifted An Artist On Twitter Money To Encourage His Talent / Is It Right To Pastor A Church And Remain Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.