Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top (52048 Views)

Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) / Lady Tears Her Younger Sister’s Transparent Nightie, Explains Why / Male Makeup Artist Stuns In Rainbow Make-Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by Banmeallday: 8:01pm On Oct 14, 2019
Where is the “stunning”?

U people and nonsense shaaaa
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by titopius(m): 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
Who dey Bleep this binta?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by doggedfighter(f): 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2019
Rubbiish:

Yes it is for a woman
Rubbish talk
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by doggedfighter(f): 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
How is this news?

Person wey KC dey do like rag
Who asked you?? Is this information necessary?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by ubee(m): 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2019
Kerrilee:
cool cool
A black belt to add contrast would've been fire
A black belt has no place in that "angelic white" ensemble. Any other color addition beyond that black hand bag would debase and destroy that appearance.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by ZombieTAMER: 8:29pm On Oct 14, 2019
doggedfighter:

It's necessary because she's not married
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 14, 2019
Maydfourth:
W etin she wearRaincoat or fishing net

Kill me angry grin grin[left][/left] grin grin
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by OChimex: 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
nancyiwuchukwuk:
ACTRESS EBUBE NWAGBO STUNS ON ALL-WHITE PANTS AND MAXI-TRANSPARENT TOP

You are in your clothe or you are putting on a clothe.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
ubee:

A black belt has no place in that "angelic white" ensemble. Any other color addition beyond that black hand bag would debase and destroy that appearance.
Your opinion wink
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by Rubbiish(m): 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
doggedfighter:

Rubbish talk
dogged fighter lol
But u know i said d truth
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by Harni(m): 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
Rubbiish:

Yes it is bad for a lady
I can vividly remember her movies way back, if she is still single by now, it is worrisome

nawa for you o, maybe you should go and marry her then
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by Legendguru: 9:09pm On Oct 14, 2019
Oh
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by gentlemayor(m): 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2019
All for the glam
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
I wonder why she wore nylon on top her clothe.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by quickly: 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
she no sabi dress unless na church she go before taking this photo.

This is over dressing , wearing jeans and top and untop am wearing transparent babie doll dress.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by OKROSOUPMAN: 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2019
Yansh Weh Amaju Pinick don grind taya
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by WeRblessed(f): 3:29am On Oct 15, 2019
I love her mosquito net. I will have her send some to my village. Last time I visited mosquito full ground.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by SavageResponse(m): 5:39am On Oct 15, 2019
Kerrilee:
cool cool

It's impossible to satisfy you guys!
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by EvenBlogger: 9:59am On Oct 15, 2019
This madam weah dey Preach Sermons for IG
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by nancyiwuchukwuk: 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2019
Kerrilee:
cool cool

I feel it's perfect this way...
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by nancyiwuchukwuk: 1:17pm On Oct 15, 2019
ubee:

exactly
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by nancyiwuchukwuk: 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2019
doggedfighter:

what does KC has to do with this?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by nancyiwuchukwuk: 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2019
WeRblessed:
I love her mosquito net. I will have her send some to my village. Last time I visited mosquito full ground.

grin grin
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by nancyiwuchukwuk: 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2019
sedutrice:
I wonder why she wore nylon on top her clothe.

That's the style
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by nancyiwuchukwuk: 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2019
Plead:

Is marriage an achievement?

grin
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by nancyiwuchukwuk: 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2019
SavageResponse:

It's impossible to satisfy you guys!

very impossible
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by Maraokere: 1:26pm On Oct 15, 2019
this girl is always killing me with her fashion sense...
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by missyblissy: 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2019
Rubbiish:

Yes it is bad for a lady
I can vividly remember her movies way back, if she is still single by now, it is worrisome

And the Actors you knew way back that are not married nko?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by Rubbiish(m): 2:02pm On Oct 15, 2019
missyblissy:

And the Actors you knew way back that are not married nko?
The life of a man & woman is not d same when it comes to marital issues & u know this. Ned is over 60 and enjoying his newly found love, can u say same for a woman? The body of a man & a woman weren't wired d same way
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by doggedfighter(f): 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2019
nancyiwuchukwuk:

what does KC has to do with this?
Why are you asking me this? Or is this a wrong quote?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) / The Ups And The Downs Of A Skinny Girl. / See The Dress A Lady Asked For VS What She Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.