Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Kindly Help To Choose Btw Two Book Covers - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kindly Help To Choose Btw Two Book Covers (678 Views)

Bed Covers (+18) / How I Design Books And Book Covers / Do You Want To Earn Btw N80-N130k Per Movie Script Here In 9ja? Then Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Help To Choose Btw Two Book Covers by jesuseun1(m): 7:56am On Nov 08, 2010
dear friends,i need you guys to help me choose between two book covers.I will appreciate your comments and contributions on these two cover pages attached.thank you.

Re: Kindly Help To Choose Btw Two Book Covers by jesuseun1(m): 7:59am On Nov 08, 2010
this is the 2nd book cover,attached.

Re: Kindly Help To Choose Btw Two Book Covers by MyneWhite1(f): 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2010
I prefer the one with the green passport. That reps Niaija more than money.
Re: Kindly Help To Choose Btw Two Book Covers by jesuseun1(m): 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2010
Myne White:

I prefer the one with the green passport. That reps Niaija more than money.
thanx man,i still want to hear from more pple.

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Crads! Wedding Cards! Wedding Cards! / Job Opportunity! / Love Defined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.