Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Tasued Student Poisoned By Close Friend - Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tasued Student Poisoned By Close Friend - Video (302 Views)

TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) / Tasued student pours hot water on her benefactor. PHOTOS / Tasued Student Brutalizes His Colleague For Verbally Abusing His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tasued Student Poisoned By Close Friend - Video by IsmailVasiti: 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
Sanni Iyabo, an Instagram comedian and a student of Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijebu-Ode has exposed her fake friend who tried to kill her with sniper after stealing N57k from her account.

According to her, the young boy, identified as Efy Nwamama on IG is her friend and partner in the comedy business, but out of envy that she’s about to ‘blow’ before him, he had to take drastic steps to end her life. Something she never imagined could happen.

Sharing photos of the culprit after he was caught, she shared;

After stealing my money, he went ahead and poured sniper in my drink and food, d little I ate out of d food caused me a lot of harm last week but I thank God for life. We have been so cool to you, I even suspected someone else. This guy no want make I blow…I had to deceive him here….but what if I let him go and he hurt me in future?am so sad he wanted to kill I and Mario Talker.

Watch Video here: https://www.magazine.vasiti.com/tasued-student-poisoned-by-friend-and-partner/

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Activist Tasks EFCC Over Bullion Van Linked To Tinubu / Mother Pours Hot Water On Her 17 Year Old Son While He Slept / Facebook Update; Normal Or Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.