Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Simi Seen Performing With A Visible Bump (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Seen Performing With A Visible Bump (Photos) (727 Views)

Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley / I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) / Tboss Shares Her Pregnancy, Baby Bump Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Seen Performing With A Visible Bump (Photos) by GistmoreNG: 4:36pm On Oct 14, 2019
Fans are convinced Simi is pregnant with her first child. But she has an explanation, even though people aren't buying it.

The singer, who is married to Adekunle Gold, was seen performing at the German Embassy in Nigeria with a visible bump. She later took to Instagram to explain away her bump, writing:

When you suck belle, but belle don't suck you back; can two work together except they agree?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3mUBxTpaDS/?hl=en

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/simi-seen-performing-with-a-visible-bump

Re: Simi Seen Performing With A Visible Bump (Photos) by GistmoreNG: 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2019

Re: Simi Seen Performing With A Visible Bump (Photos) by Teaser4(m): 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2019
AG effect...

Op you mumu sha...na you open thread na you first drop comments...tell me wetin you gain...come lemme tell something

Re: Simi Seen Performing With A Visible Bump (Photos) by myfan: 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Simi Seen Performing With A Visible Bump (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ade Junior on the way. Congrats

1 Like

Re: Simi Seen Performing With A Visible Bump (Photos) by festacman(m): 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
Adekunle Gold my man. Sharp shooter. I see you, I see you! grin Congrats man.

(1) (Reply)

Keke Spotted With GOTV Antenna In Warri / Kylie Jenner Shows Off Her Curves In Skintight Red Dress / Dj Cuppy Just Revealed She's The Most Followed African Dj In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.