Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

This Snake Went To Hide Behind My Generator This Hot Afternoon - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Snake Went To Hide Behind My Generator This Hot Afternoon (511 Views)

I Killed This Snake Today At The Office. / I Killed This Snake Trying To Get Into My Hostel Today / I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Snake Went To Hide Behind My Generator This Hot Afternoon by afonja112: 4:36pm On Oct 14, 2019
Just about 2 hours ago, I decided to burn the refuse in my compound and went to look for fuel.
As I passed my generator house, I just opened the door and saw a flash of green, I immediately closed it back, and went to look for a good neighbour, and we cornered the idiot.

Re: This Snake Went To Hide Behind My Generator This Hot Afternoon by myfan: 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2019
Lalasticlala, food don sure
Re: This Snake Went To Hide Behind My Generator This Hot Afternoon by majamajic(m): 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
Op was the green snake hiding under green generator ?
Re: This Snake Went To Hide Behind My Generator This Hot Afternoon by JON01: 4:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
OP you get mind sha... you jus call Lala food idiot like that. Hope it hits FP cos e never ripe/mature!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Snake Went To Hide Behind My Generator This Hot Afternoon by jantofubu(m): 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
You cornered the lala grin
Re: This Snake Went To Hide Behind My Generator This Hot Afternoon by ecto(m): 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
Lala!!!! Food have landed
Re: This Snake Went To Hide Behind My Generator This Hot Afternoon by afonja112: 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
majamajic:
Op was the green snake hiding under green generator ?
It was hiding behind the generator. But the generator house was dark due to smoke and the snake was green, and it was afternoon - so it was standing out very clearly.

jantofubu:
You cornered the lala grin
I cornered and killed the idiot lala jare, see how I scatter am sef.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Creative Painting Ideas / An Online Store Perfect For Every Gentuman (www.gentuman.com) / Take Advantage Of This Golden Land Opportunity In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.