Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,683 members, 7,865,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

Cardie B Expresses Her Feelings For God,says 'i'm Never Too Big For God" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardie B Expresses Her Feelings For God,says 'i'm Never Too Big For God" (616 Views)

"I'm Never Buying Expensive Clothes For My Kids Again" - Seun Kuti / Tiwa Savage Expresses Her Feelings After Partying With Wizkid / This Baby Is Too Big For A New Born-fans Come For Patoranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cardie B Expresses Her Feelings For God,says 'i'm Never Too Big For God" by nancyiwuchukwuk: 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
Popular American rapper, Cardi B has taken to social media to express how she feels about God.

Speaking on too big for God on twitter, The rapper said she never thinks she’s too big for God, neither does she “take his name for vain". She went on to explain why this is so and called out those who say she brings up God to justify what she does.

She tweeted:

“I will never think I’m too big for God. God knows my feelings, God knows my sensitivity, God knows my emotions, God knows my intentions. If I’m ever wrong I ask God forgiveness because what I might think is right is wrong but I ask for forgiveness to the LORD Not to YOU!

Cardi B also revealed that she takes her relationship with God seriously and only he can judge her actions perfectly well.

I hate when people say I bring up God to justify what I do No. I bring up God because he the one that knows how I really feel. He the one that hears my prayers the one who knows what makes me happy, mad, hurt, sad. He knows My intentions and I don’t take his name for vain.

Read more on http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2019/10/14/cardi-b-speaks-on-being-too-big-for-god/

cc; Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Cardie B Expresses Her Feelings For God,says 'i'm Never Too Big For God" by nancyiwuchukwuk: 5:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
CARDI B SPEAKS ON BEING “TOO BIG FOR GOD”

(1) (Reply)

Awoof!! Get 5.2gb For N100 & 10.4gb For N200 On Your Sim / 2019 AMAA Award Winners (full List) / News Newlywed Stabbed To Death By Husband In Queens Identified As Donne Dojoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.