Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,399 members, 7,958,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:56 AM

Aliko Dangote Finally Responds To Shatta's Claims Of Being Richer Than Him - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aliko Dangote Finally Responds To Shatta's Claims Of Being Richer Than Him (2413 Views)

Aliko Dangote And His Ex Wife Meet, Years After Divorce (Photos) / Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother / Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aliko Dangote Finally Responds To Shatta's Claims Of Being Richer Than Him by Thickmatchcom: 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
Nigerian businessman, Aliko Dangote has finally responded to popular Ghanaian dwarf, Shatta Bandle’s claims of being richer than him.

The owner of the Dangote Group had an interview in which he said:

“I can not compare myself to anyone in terms of wealth. If anyone claims that he is rich than me, I do not see any harm in that.

“I’m not competing with anyone.

“I have my things and I’m happy with what I have.

“I have nothing to prove to anyone.

“I have been recognized for the work I have done.”

The dwarf, whose real name is Idrissu Firdau, became popular after he released a video in which he claimed to be richer than Aliko Dangote while also revealing his plan to get the second richest man in the world, Bill Gates arrested over a ‘business deal.

https://thickmatch.com/aliko-dangote-finally-responds-shattas-claims-richer/

Re: Aliko Dangote Finally Responds To Shatta's Claims Of Being Richer Than Him by Thickmatchcom: 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Aliko Dangote Finally Responds To Shatta's Claims Of Being Richer Than Him by hisgrace090: 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
Cool!
Re: Aliko Dangote Finally Responds To Shatta's Claims Of Being Richer Than Him by JosEast(m): 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
This dwarf sef...
Re: Aliko Dangote Finally Responds To Shatta's Claims Of Being Richer Than Him by PureGoldh(m): 6:29pm On Oct 14, 2019
Mr OP... Can we have the video where he said that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliko Dangote Finally Responds To Shatta's Claims Of Being Richer Than Him by sweetonugbu: 6:32pm On Oct 14, 2019
What does the Sahara bandle of a guy do for a living?.

1 Share

Re: Aliko Dangote Finally Responds To Shatta's Claims Of Being Richer Than Him by myfan: 6:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
Lol
Re: Aliko Dangote Finally Responds To Shatta's Claims Of Being Richer Than Him by abumeinben(m): 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
Oh...it's obvious.

The dwarf didn't only sacrifice his height, he also did his teeth.

I'm beginning to think his brain was truncated as well.

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Finally Responds To Shatta's Claims Of Being Richer Than Him by WalkerMichael(m): 9:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
I don't think dangote can ever reason to reply this fellow lol.. But I'm sure the dude cracks him up evrrytime... Na cruise..
Re: Aliko Dangote Finally Responds To Shatta's Claims Of Being Richer Than Him by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2019
Thickmatchcom:
Lala sticlala mynd 44

So you dey call mod to push this nansense put for front page ba undecided.

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Finally Responds To Shatta's Claims Of Being Richer Than Him by MountainView: 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
Thickmatchcom:
Lalasticlala mynd44

So, you're calling them to do what exactly??
Re: Aliko Dangote Finally Responds To Shatta's Claims Of Being Richer Than Him by Exempted: 10:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
Needless to respond.....

If you are siffering from watery sperm & low sperm count, Check my signature below to get lasting solution to your problem....
Re: Aliko Dangote Finally Responds To Shatta's Claims Of Being Richer Than Him by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
short people and wetin dem fit do tire me.

(1) (Reply)

How I Made Over A Million Naira Selling A Book / 300million Naira Car Used As Taxi In Dubai: ? / 7 Nigerian Agencies that provides FREE Financial Support for Entrepreneurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.