Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

“i’m Not Competing With Anyone"- Dangote Responds To Shatta Bandle’s Claims Of B - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m Not Competing With Anyone"- Dangote Responds To Shatta Bandle’s Claims Of B (781 Views)

Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women / See Aliko Dangote’s Response To Shatta Bandle Who Claims To Be Richer Than Him / Shatta Michy Reacts To Shatta Wale's Confession To Giving Her To Men (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m Not Competing With Anyone"- Dangote Responds To Shatta Bandle’s Claims Of B by Chika059: 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
Nigerian businessman, Aliko Dangote has finally responded to popular Ghanaian dwarf, Shatta Bandle’s claims of being richer than him.
The owner of the Dangote Group had an interview in which he said:

[center]
“I can not compare myself to anyone in terms of wealth. If anyone claims that he is rich than me, I do not see any harm in that.

“I’m not competing with anyone.
[/center]

https://benupdate.com/2019/10/14/im-not-competing-with-anyone-dangote-responds-to-shatta-bandles-claims-of-being-richer/

Re: “i’m Not Competing With Anyone"- Dangote Responds To Shatta Bandle’s Claims Of B by AJOBI77(m): 7:09pm On Oct 14, 2019
Upper Cut! Dangote even tried sef
Re: “i’m Not Competing With Anyone"- Dangote Responds To Shatta Bandle’s Claims Of B by tunjilomo(m): 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
An old wise man who knows not to involve himself in useless bickering.
Re: “i’m Not Competing With Anyone"- Dangote Responds To Shatta Bandle’s Claims Of B by myfan: 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
cool
Re: “i’m Not Competing With Anyone"- Dangote Responds To Shatta Bandle’s Claims Of B by Nayo08(m): 8:23pm On Oct 14, 2019
am I still in sports section grin

(1) (Reply)

Funny Comments As Nigerians React To DJ Cuppy Gelato Video, Blast Her (Photos) / Victoria Kimani Shows Off Massive Cleavage In Eye Popping Photos / Davido's Cousin, B-red Welcome First Child With Partner (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.