Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Does This Websites Have Access To Nairaland Database? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Does This Websites Have Access To Nairaland Database? (862 Views)

Some Things All Successful Websites Have In Common / Does This Post Contain Hate Speech? FACEBOOK NEW Policy To Nigeria IPS / Can't Log In To Nairaland Using UC Browser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Websites Have Access To Nairaland Database? by AllyPolly: 7:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
I just realized that whatever is on nairaland is as well on the sites below. Anybody want to explain what is happening?

4itbrains.com
Avwow.club

Are we safe?
Re: Does This Websites Have Access To Nairaland Database? by stanliwise(m): 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
AllyPolly:
I just realized that whatever is on nairaland is as well on the sites below. Anybody want to explain what is happening?

4itbrains.com
Avwow.club

Are we safe?
Are you tryna advertise this site to us
For the record I didn't bother visiting.

Have you heard of web-scraping?
or have you heard of website mirroring?
if you have then you wouldn't be surprised.
Re: Does This Websites Have Access To Nairaland Database? by AllyPolly: 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2019
stanliwise:
Are you tryna advertise this site to us
For the record I didn't bother visiting.

Have you heard of web-scraping?
or have you heard of website mirroring?
if you have then you wouldn't be surprised.

Advertise a site?
Smh, u wrote so much without making sense

1 Like

Re: Does This Websites Have Access To Nairaland Database? by stanliwise(m): 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2019
AllyPolly:

Advertise a site?
Smh, u wrote so much without making sense
I asked a question and made my point after the question but your block head wouldn't aid you to seeing it.
Re: Does This Websites Have Access To Nairaland Database? by AllyPolly: 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2019
stanliwise:
I asked a question and made my point after the question but your block head wouldn't aid you to seeing it.

Would it have cost u anything to enlighten me directly on the concept? U rather choose to attack first, then spew trash afterwards. Alaye swerve Abeg.
Re: Does This Websites Have Access To Nairaland Database? by stanliwise(m): 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
AllyPolly:

Would it have cost u anything to enlighten me directly on the concept? U rather choose to attack first, then spew trash afterwards. Alaye swerve Abeg.
You called a question an attack. and perhaps you've heard the saying "Eat the meat and spit off the bones". Don't expect meat always in life. Have a good day.
Re: Does This Websites Have Access To Nairaland Database? by fastseo: 7:28am On Oct 15, 2019
These sites are fully index on Google with nairaland content. I believe they want to rank and resale the domain like flip.
Re: Does This Websites Have Access To Nairaland Database? by kayusdguy(m): 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
Hello, guys.

For those of you looking for a honest exchanger, I've decided to start exchanging PayPal dollars at #330 to #340 per $1 depending on the amount you want to exchange.

I do this for free before, but due to some things, I've decided to be charging a little amount off of the money you want to exchange.

Message me on WhatsApp 08147275039 so we can chat and for more information. You can also call the number, it's available anytime.
Just message me first, I will be available anytime.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Learn Graphics/web Design In 6 Days / Urgent: Who Can Advice Me & Help Me Get Adsense On This Blog? / Facebook Group Of 545k Members For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.