Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Bulk Phone Numbers And Nigeria E-mails For Sale - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bulk Phone Numbers And Nigeria E-mails For Sale (2913 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / "Phone Numbers May Disappear In 2016" / List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bulk Phone Numbers And Nigeria E-mails For Sale by Kenltd: 9:47am On Nov 08, 2010
WE DEAL ON NIGERIAN EMAIL LEADS, BULK PHONE NUMBER AND PAYPAL , WE SUPPLY BULK PHONE NUMBERS BASED ON YOUR PREFARED LOCATION AND CHOICE TO MEET YOUR TARGETS CUSTOMERS, WE ALSO HELP TO PAY ALL YOU ONLINE TRANSACTION THAT REQUIRED PAYPAL OR CREDIT CARDS, WE PAY IN DOLLARS YOU REMIT TO US IN NAIRA, AS SIMPLE AS THAT,

CONTACT US FOR BUSINESS ON: 07029531377
Re: Bulk Phone Numbers And Nigeria E-mails For Sale by July21(f): 11:37pm On Nov 08, 2010
Can we connect via e-mail or skype? I am interested, by I live abroad.
Re: Bulk Phone Numbers And Nigeria E-mails For Sale by poweredcom(m): 1:13am On Nov 09, 2010
can u hook me with a paypal payment and account
Re: Bulk Phone Numbers And Nigeria E-mails For Sale by Kenltd: 2:55am On Nov 09, 2010
July21:

Can we connect via e-mail or skype? I am interested, by I live abroad.

Check your email i just send you a mail,
poweredcom:

can u hook me with a paypal payment and account

How do you want it, call my number there let talk,
Re: Bulk Phone Numbers And Nigeria E-mails For Sale by July21(f): 2:07am On Nov 13, 2010
I didn't get any message. sad Could you please send one more time to neringa12@gmail.com
Re: Bulk Phone Numbers And Nigeria E-mails For Sale by Kenltd: 1:22pm On Nov 13, 2010
Hey!1 what do u actually need? my phone number is there contact me and say what u need, others do contact me,
Re: Bulk Phone Numbers And Nigeria E-mails For Sale by kasko: 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2010
You can reach me softhackware@ymail.com if interested in 5GB email leads or mobile number also PayPal verifying and Credit Cards and some including cpanel and m*a*il*r
Re: Bulk Phone Numbers And Nigeria E-mails For Sale by jamesiyke1: 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2011
i know of a company that sells Nigeria email addresses & phone contacts & they have a very good bulk email senders you can visit their website at www.p3webnigeria.com their Nigeria email leads are very clean as of the time i purchased from them. i wish you good luck.
Re: Bulk Phone Numbers And Nigeria E-mails For Sale by smscash: 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2011
I use www.raycebizconsult.com for all my online advertisement,Google,face book,Email marketing and sms advertising.You could give them a try
Re: Bulk Phone Numbers And Nigeria E-mails For Sale by tobizy: 10:58am On Jun 06, 2012
if you need credit cards,leads,money highways,you need a spameer for bussiness then you have met the right person inbox me on what you need at michealbrown212@gmail.com hurry uo.!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bulk Phone Numbers And Nigeria E-mails For Sale by justwise(m): 1:13pm On Jun 06, 2012
tobizy: if you need credit cards,leads,money highways,you need a spameer for bussiness then you have met the right person inbox me on what you need at michealbrown212@gmail.com hurry uo.!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a criminal. I hope you get banned here soon.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Nokia Lumia 2520 - Nokia's First Tablet / How To Use Etisalat BB Subscription On Your PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.