Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019: Meet The 35 Contestants - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019: Meet The 35 Contestants (47657 Views)

Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant / Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 / Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2018 Contestants As Finals Hold 27th October (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019: Meet The 35 Contestants by mozona(m): 3:45am On Oct 15, 2019
them try
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019: Meet The 35 Contestants by Asifiwe(m): 3:46am On Oct 15, 2019
Useless Country,
Countries around the world are developing and preparing their young generation for the challenge ahead
They are investing in technology and human development,
Recently The President of Rwanda had a chit chat with his Young Rwandese to gear them into taking over the affairs of state and be ready to venture into every productive realm for the development of their country One of the beautiful countries in the world as today Yet in same Africa
Countries like Botswana, Namibia, Tanzania have no time for silly things like Beauty pageant, It is only Nigeria that promotes prostitution with BBniaja because the Politician and the censorship board knows how useless the Nigerian youths are,

They cannot think of taking over Power for the advancement of the nation
Those who dared are ridiculed and disgraced by social media titans
The Government have used several things to distract the youths unlike the countries mentioned above where the girls displayed above will be arrested and fined or even jailed for daring to think there is any productive development for promiscuity which the organizers are promoting because of Lack of Jobs
These are deliberate things permitted by the wicked Government, Do you know they have had several pageants this year?
It is deliberate to distract the docile youths and keep them away from the doom of their future
We have to stop celebrating academic excellence look at what is daily focused on the Nigerian society
sad so

2 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019: Meet The 35 Contestants by Amanda4life: 3:57am On Oct 15, 2019
AstroG1:
See them,Upcoming Runs girls. See as Fresh meats don show for our dear senators. There respective pussies go don hear am overnight for the hotels dy were lodged

Models and Ashawo Work

Na waa for you
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019: Meet The 35 Contestants by moshino(m): 4:01am On Oct 15, 2019
Darlenelove:
. I’m finer than them self �

Only in your head.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019: Meet The 35 Contestants by Nicoddemus(m): 4:56am On Oct 15, 2019
Many ugly girls in picture I must confess. Tufia!!!

2 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019: Meet The 35 Contestants by lovingyouhun: 4:58am On Oct 15, 2019
Jane francis uzoma..... is the most beautiful i see, she should win if she adds intelligence to it
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019: Meet The 35 Contestants by achikolo(f): 5:05am On Oct 15, 2019
[s]
post=83144718:
We too fine for this our darling nation abeg!

Sho!!

kiss kiss kiss
[/s]
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019: Meet The 35 Contestants by HummeSage(m): 5:08am On Oct 15, 2019
Ned Nwoko where are daw?
Anoda set of fresh food is set again oo.... Comma make ur choice.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019: Meet The 35 Contestants by Kevinsamba: 5:24am On Oct 15, 2019
My brother me don tire o
ksam:
Where did all this ones came from? It's like every Virginia and vagina is now a model in Nigeria undecided
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019: Meet The 35 Contestants by Kevinsamba: 5:25am On Oct 15, 2019
My brother me don tire o
Nicoddemus:
Many ugly girls in picture I must confess. Tufia!!!
ksam:
Where did all this ones came from? It's like every Virginia and vagina is now a model in Nigeria undecided
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019: Meet The 35 Contestants by winterfell007(m): 5:29am On Oct 15, 2019
Whi else noticed a good number of northern girls are getting involved in pageantry.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019: Meet The 35 Contestants by miketayo(m): 5:34am On Oct 15, 2019
Is this a joke or did Abuja run out of beautiful girls

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019: Meet The 35 Contestants by ussv: 5:34am On Oct 15, 2019
Some of dem AUG o .
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019: Meet The 35 Contestants by Ochadez(m): 5:41am On Oct 15, 2019
Hello welcome to PECORIAN �
Where you can get the best and nothing less.
We give you good value for your money
Our sole aim is to make your shopping sublime.
You can reach us on Facebook: pecorian and IG: PECORIAN
Give us a try today and trust me you'll definitely come back or refer someone to us.�.
My name is Peco Ochade and I am the chief sales man of Pecorian.
Contact us today on WhatsApp/call: 07063167743

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019: Meet The 35 Contestants by jaxxy(m): 5:42am On Oct 15, 2019
Sometimes I wonder the Aim of a beauty pageant? There are so many these days with all sorts of stories behind and about it.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019: Meet The 35 Contestants by SavageResponse(m): 5:48am On Oct 15, 2019
Is that a tatoo or birthmark on the shoulder of the first one?
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019: Meet The 35 Contestants by therajah: 6:00am On Oct 15, 2019
Ahmed432:
Most beautiful??

Most beautiful out of the ugly girls..
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019: Meet The 35 Contestants by LORDKing001: 6:05am On Oct 15, 2019
Darlenelove:
Not all are cute. I’m finer than them self �
Show yourself
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019: Meet The 35 Contestants by wayodude(m): 6:21am On Oct 15, 2019
Di wor wor! grin

Even for my office women wen don see plenty Christmas fine pass these ones nau. Abuja why?
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019: Meet The 35 Contestants by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 15, 2019
AlexReports:
Good

I dont know but it seems Lagos babes are hotter and more fashionable than babes in other states.

2 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019: Meet The 35 Contestants by Goalnaldo(m): 6:40am On Oct 15, 2019
Beautiful girls. shocked

Am stuck between Juliet Ofili and Christiana akinwade cool their smiles can stop Boko haram insurgency.

Other worthy mention are Joyce Terry, Chioma Nwachukwu and Vikki odoh
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019: Meet The 35 Contestants by Octech: 6:58am On Oct 15, 2019
They are not beautiful. I can't vote for any of them

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019: Meet The 35 Contestants by Kntcole: 6:58am On Oct 15, 2019
Na was ooh only that Janefrancis follow ohh the rest abeg � make them rest ohh.

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019: Meet The 35 Contestants by Veintee(m): 7:05am On Oct 15, 2019
Asifiwe:
Useless Country,
Countries around the world are developing and preparing their young generation for the challenge ahead
They are investing in technology and human development,
Recently The President of Rwanda had a chit chat with his Young Rwandese to gear them into taking over the affairs of state and be ready to venture into every productive realm for the development of their country One of the beautiful countries in the world as today Yet in same Africa
Countries like Botswana, Namibia, Tanzania have no time for silly things like Beauty pageant, It is only Nigeria that promotes prostitution with BBniaja because the Politician and the censorship board knows how useless the Nigerian youths are,

They cannot think of taking over Power for the advancement of the nation
Those who dared are ridiculed and disgraced by social media titans
The Government have used several things to distract the youths unlike the countries mentioned above where the girls displayed above will be arrested and fined or even jailed for daring to think there is any productive development for promiscuity which the organizers are promoting because of Lack of Jobs
These are deliberate things permitted by the wicked Government, Do you know they have had several pageants this year?
It is deliberate to distract the docile youths and keep them away from the doom of their future
We have to stop celebrating academic excellence look at what is daily focused on the Nigerian society
sad so
cheesy
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019: Meet The 35 Contestants by RichBoy247: 7:13am On Oct 15, 2019
Go Igbo girls do something else apart from prostitution in the code named Beauty Pageants?

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019: Meet The 35 Contestants by eldeens: 7:18am On Oct 15, 2019
Sex models, wouldn't mind having a feast on them all. Like malaria dosage, 4 in the morning and 4 at night for 3 days.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019: Meet The 35 Contestants by Angelfrost(m): 7:26am On Oct 15, 2019
Performanking:

Na wa for you o

These are people's daughters

Too bad... No daughter raised by me will be found near such brainless contests, or "skin trade" centers. Tueh!!! undecided
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019: Meet The 35 Contestants by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 15, 2019
But most of them are not beautiful na cheesy
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019: Meet The 35 Contestants by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 15, 2019
The last girl though grin grin smiley wink
shocked shocked cool tongue :
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019: Meet The 35 Contestants by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 15, 2019
RichSenselessBrokeBoy247:
Go Igbo girls do something else apart from prostitution in the code named Beauty Pageants?
Next time say something meaningful
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019: Meet The 35 Contestants by Revolva(m): 7:48am On Oct 15, 2019
So now these senators are looking for meat again so now they have sponsored most beautiful girls Abuja

I laugh na so these babes go take start runs or some of Dem self go de InMessenger app before as premium member lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Women, U Can Prepare These Honey Sexual Performance Remedy For Your Husband. / Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot / Finally Got My First Haircut For 2022, How Do I Look (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.