Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 700th Career Goal In Portugal Match - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 700th Career Goal In Portugal Match (29628 Views)

Ronaldo Scores 750th Career Goal In First UCL Match To Be Officiated By A Woman / Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico / The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 700th Career Goal In Portugal Match by solmusdesigns: 3:35am On Oct 15, 2019
achikolo:
[s]
bia mr akanji slippers
stop talking nonsense [/s]

rotten garbage trash
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 700th Career Goal In Portugal Match by achikolo(f): 3:41am On Oct 15, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

rotten garbage trash
[/s]
more trash and cheesy latifat
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 700th Career Goal In Portugal Match by OtemAtum: 5:23am On Oct 15, 2019
SincereBigot:
Until messi wins a cup for his country... nobody should compare ronaldo to messi thanks
U20 world cup and Olympics are not cups, are they?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 700th Career Goal In Portugal Match by m140(m): 5:51am On Oct 15, 2019
Teeklef:

What do you mean by comfort? After series of complaints you guys lodge then. He can't do without deco, belleti, Ronaldinho, etoo, xavi, Iniesta. Pls sir, where are those players today, are they still in Barcelona?. Tell ur girlfriend to test another guy for you to know she's good in za other room.... Period.
Cant win ucl without those guys.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 700th Career Goal In Portugal Match by Teeklef(m): 6:16am On Oct 15, 2019
Vick4rill:
the guy gave u a good example and u are bringing wack logic, how do you relate girlfriend or wife to football? football is a career, is an ambition and it is a challenge, if u want to bear the greatest of all time, u must endeavor to try different league and challenges, like the guy rightly said u can't remain in primary school all your life as a champion and claim to be expose.
You see, you called mine wack logic, how do you relate primary school to football? You guys won't give up, I knw. The Pele you guys called greatest of all time, he played for how many club? Our life are not the same and we can never thread the same path. Ronaldo left from one club to a bigger club, I always ask this question, where do you expect messi to go. There is no club he will go to that won't be like a demotion except real Madrid and you know that's not possible. Whereas, this guy is the highest paid player in the world, put yourself in his shoe. Let me give u another wack logic, leave that big city you are and go to a rural area to show how good and big you are.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 700th Career Goal In Portugal Match by Teeklef(m): 6:17am On Oct 15, 2019
m140:
Cant win ucl without those guys.
Lolz!!!! Another one....... Dj Khaled.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 700th Career Goal In Portugal Match by Teeklef(m): 6:21am On Oct 15, 2019
Swargu:

Shame on you, they are celebrating Ronaldo world wide and your there quoting Messi this and that, abi them send am to drag goat with Cristiano?
When his time come we will celebrate with him, don't be a sore looser
Celebrating someone that Ukraine stopped from qualifying Abi? Your isi ewu is out of euro 2020.... Abeg jor.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 700th Career Goal In Portugal Match by m140(m): 6:25am On Oct 15, 2019
Teeklef:

Lolz!!!! Another one....... Dj Khaled.
Yes na, he will be there , barca will lost 3 to 4 goals without scoring just one goal, especially when away from camp nou
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 700th Career Goal In Portugal Match by kense88: 6:27am On Oct 15, 2019
All hails the great Cristiano Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 700th Career Goal In Portugal Match by m140(m): 6:28am On Oct 15, 2019
Teeklef:

You see, you called mine wack logic, how do you relate primary school to football? You guys won't give up, I knw. The Pele you guys called greatest of all time, he played for how many club? Our life are not the same and we can never thread the same path. Ronaldo left from one club to a bigger club, I always ask this question, where do you expect messi to go. There is no club he will go to that won't be like a demotion except real Madrid and you know that's not possible. Whereas, this guy is the highest paid player in the world, put yourself in his shoe. Let me give u another wack logic, leave that big city you are and go to a rural area to show how good and big you are.
Pele won 3 wc with country , thats the most prestigious trophy. Which did messi win for Argentina
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 700th Career Goal In Portugal Match by Teeklef(m): 6:28am On Oct 15, 2019
m140:

Yes na, he will be there , barca will lost 3 to 4 goals without scoring just one goal, especially when away from camp nou
Abi nao. Another one........ It is not hatred but love. I can sense it in you, I know you want him to excel the more(lol)...... Enjoy football bro.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 700th Career Goal In Portugal Match by Teeklef(m): 6:31am On Oct 15, 2019
m140:

Pele won 3 wc with country , thats the most prestigious trophy. Which did messi win for Argentina
Check out the record, was he instrumental to there 3 world cups? Was he the highest goal scorer of the tournament, what about the best player of those game. Great players are known by there individual performances and not collective effort..... Don't get me wrong, Pele is a great player.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 700th Career Goal In Portugal Match by m140(m): 6:36am On Oct 15, 2019
Teeklef:

Check out the record, was he instrumental to there 3 world cups? Was he the highest goal scorer of the tournament, what about the best player of those game. Great players are known by there individual performances and not collective effort.
So pele wasn't the main man in the Brazilian squad, nawa ooo. You call someone a goat he can't even win nations cup. So pele was nothing, added nothing to Brazilian squad ,
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 700th Career Goal In Portugal Match by Sewgon79(m): 6:38am On Oct 15, 2019
LoveJesus87:
Ororo

Whoever make this is bad person. Haba se definition without word

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 700th Career Goal In Portugal Match by Teeklef(m): 6:39am On Oct 15, 2019
m140:

So pele wasn't the main man in the Brazilian squad, nawa ooo. You call someone a goat he can't even win nations cup. So pele was nothing, added nothing to Brazilian squad ,
I never said he was nothing, he was a great guy and even the main man just like Bernardo silva will work tirelessly and ronaldo will be the main man.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 700th Career Goal In Portugal Match by m140(m): 6:39am On Oct 15, 2019
Teeklef:

Abi nao. Another one........ It is not hatred but love. I can sense it in you, I know you want him to excel the more(lol)...... Enjoy football bro.
Smiles , wc is the most competitive, cus the whole world is involved . Both messi and cr7 couldn't break any record there nor win the trophy. You people start calling them goat. I dont even understand, those guys only conquered European football
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 700th Career Goal In Portugal Match by Sewgon79(m): 6:39am On Oct 15, 2019
King204:
Give dis dude a bottle of Budweiser.... STAMPED wink

Abeg join am with Guilder
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 700th Career Goal In Portugal Match by m140(m): 6:40am On Oct 15, 2019
Teeklef:

I never said he was nothing, he was a great guy and even the main man just like Bernardo silva will work tirelessly and ronaldo will be the main man.
Nawa oooo, when it comes to individual performance R9 is far better than both goys, nessi or cr7. He did well for vlub and country
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 700th Career Goal In Portugal Match by m140(m): 6:43am On Oct 15, 2019
Teeklef:

So messi is the one working tirelessly and being the main man is that what you meant
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 700th Career Goal In Portugal Match by AustineCJ: 6:43am On Oct 15, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Messi is just less than 30 goals away and has played 150 less matches. Messi is also 3 years younger than Ronaldo(let that sink in).

Messi has more career assists than Ronaldo despite playing lesser games and he's the only player ever to win both play maker award and goal scorer. Which is almost impossible feat.

Messi isn't really a striker but much of a midfider but has more goal ratio than the so called "goal machine". Messi has won 6 golden boots( highest ever) while ronaldo has 4.

So next time stfu
Tell your messi to try EPL and Italy let's see if he can score 20goals a season.....rubbish
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 700th Career Goal In Portugal Match by Teeklef(m): 6:43am On Oct 15, 2019
m140:

Smiles , wc is the most competitive, cus the whole world is involved . Both messi and cr7 couldn't break any record there nor win the trophy. You people start calling them goat. I dont even understand, those guys only conquered European football
I disagree, messi has world cup medal, player of the tournament and golden boot.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 700th Career Goal In Portugal Match by Teeklef(m): 6:44am On Oct 15, 2019
AustineCJ:
Tell your messi to try EPL and Italy let's see if he can score 20goals a season.....rubbish
Meaning aubameyang is better than messi..... Are you crazy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 700th Career Goal In Portugal Match by AustineCJ: 6:44am On Oct 15, 2019
Teeklef:

But if messi do well he is goat right.... the likes of Xavi,Iniesta and Busquet have all worked tirelessly for him to be heard today....you are just a hypocrite.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 700th Career Goal In Portugal Match by m140(m): 6:49am On Oct 15, 2019
Teeklef:

So messi is the one working tirelessly and being the main man is that what you meant
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 700th Career Goal In Portugal Match by Teeklef(m): 6:50am On Oct 15, 2019
AustineCJ:
But if messi do well he is goat right.... the likes of Xavi,Iniesta and Busquet have all worked tirelessly for him to be heard today....you are just a hypocrite.
We are both to be judged.... If pepe, silva, quaresma, semendo worked tirelessly, ur ronaldo will still be the goat Abi..... You are also an hypocrite. I can never blame ur for loving a player more than the other, but giving lame excuse is what I detest.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 700th Career Goal In Portugal Match by m140(m): 6:51am On Oct 15, 2019
Teeklef:

I disagree, messi has world cup medal, player of the tournament and golden boot.
Player of the tournament was even bias, golden boot with how many goals? Player that came to 2010 wc without a goal and was still give best player that year.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 700th Career Goal In Portugal Match by FutaaNG: 6:56am On Oct 15, 2019
Here is an official breakdown of where Ronaldo’s goals were scored:

450 – Real Madrid
118 – Manchester United
95 – Portugal
32 – Juventus
7 – Sporting CP

>https://futaa.com/article/195179/cristiano-ronaldo-scores-700th-career-goal-in-portugal-loss
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 700th Career Goal In Portugal Match by myfan: 7:01am On Oct 15, 2019
The real goat. Man of the soccer. Without Ronaldo, there is nothing like football.

Are you looking for a trusted, reliable and competent firm for your software development? Are you into loan services, online store, food and delivery services or you need an APP for whatever business you are into? We are here to give you the best of APP services at unbeatable prices difficult to get elsewhere. At Decberry Limited, we give you nothing but the best because your patronage is very key to us. Call or chat us today on 08142147697, 08118118884 for more information including samples of our recent jobs.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 700th Career Goal In Portugal Match by gahdfrey(m): 7:14am On Oct 15, 2019
achikolo:
Daddy Ronaldo himself

His name is Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro
the first and definitely the last of his kind
the god of soccer himself
the one and only true GOAT
everywhere he goes he continues to do good
unlike someone that his WiFi only works in Camp Nou
The only reason,I repeat why CR7 is mentioned along messi is the goals he scored.his positioning is great,the prowness to goal is great.jus give him the ball where he has marked out for you and he will score
But you see messi,he scores but unlike CR7 he doesn’t just shoot or heads the ball,he mesmerizes you first...makes you sit at the edge of your chair when he is with the ball,you don’t want to miss a moment

I hope you didn’t miss the assist he gave Suarez against inter to give the lead
That is not Ronaldo does

And hence the diff between them.messi on the ball makes it too easy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 700th Career Goal In Portugal Match by Topshow2010(m): 7:23am On Oct 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The greatest of all time
700 and counting!!!
Everything he touches turns to gold.

I NwaAmaikpe, on behalf of the world apologizes to Cristiano Ronaldo for ever comparing him with Messi.
No insult can be greater.
Messi is a word but Ronaldo is the definition.

You can't even compare his commercials with the very uninspiring ones of the Down Syndromed dwarf called Messi.

No one votes for him yet they give him awards just to spite you.
They say Messi is in a class of his own but only you can school him.

Thank you Ronaldo for being a gift to football.
Thank you for redefining soccer,
For redefining passion
For redefining splendor,
For redefining confidence,
For refining panache,
For redefining fashion,

Most importantly thank you for redefining the word GOAT.
You are the G.O.A.T and anyone who doesn't know this yet is an unrepentant denialist that may forever be out of touch with reality.

Wow wow.... so so incredulous... like d popular Bible text 'can any good comes out of Nazareth'. I must acknowledge ur sagacity on this. Kudos to u sir
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 700th Career Goal In Portugal Match by Aiyk2333: 7:28am On Oct 15, 2019
achikolo:
[s][/s]
itizint easy to score penalty because if it was easy the dwarf will not blast it away to the Mars against Chile cheesy
blast it again against Chelsea in the champions league

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 700th Career Goal In Portugal Match by edumagamaga(f): 7:33am On Oct 15, 2019
achikolo:
Daddy Ronaldo himself

His name is Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro
the first and definitely the last of his kind
the god of soccer himself
the one and only true GOAT
everywhere he goes he continues to do good
unlike someone that his WiFi only works in Camp Nou

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rio: Kenyan Coach, John Anzrah Sent Home After Posing As Athlete / BBC Readers Pick Their Euros 2020 Team Of The Group Stage, No Ronaldo / Zidane Named World’s Best Manager Ahead Of Klopp, Guardiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.