Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Why I Was Away For 2 Months - Aisha Buhari - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why I Was Away For 2 Months - Aisha Buhari (271 Views)

Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours / Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 / Ogundipe Aisha Dunni: Missing TASUED Undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Was Away For 2 Months - Aisha Buhari by bcreporter: 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
First Lady Aisha Buhari yesterday explained that she was away from Nigeria for over two months on her doctor's instruction.
She spoke to journalists at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja when she arrived from the United Kingdom around 4:30am.
She left the country early August to Saudi Arabia where she performed hajj before going to the UK.
https://www.bcnews.com.ng/2019/10/why-i-was-away-for-2-months-aisha-buhari.html
Re: Why I Was Away For 2 Months - Aisha Buhari by Vulcanheph(m): 10:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
Doctor's Instruction Ko!
Lawyer's instruction ni !

(1) (Reply)

Innovative Chair To Make Your Sitting Room A Comfort Zone@ Small Money / Globalhandwashingday Is Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React / DO Foundation Storms Community To Celebrate International Day For Rural Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.