Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

A Fraudster Sent Me This, And I'm Playing Along With Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Fraudster Sent Me This, And I'm Playing Along With Him (1065 Views)

My Husband Stole My Money, Beat, Sent Me Out Naked, Woman Tells Court / Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) / SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Fraudster Sent Me This, And I'm Playing Along With Him by AlphikkaTech: 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
A fraudster sent me this email and I'm playing along with him.

Dear Sir,

I am a fellow Nigerian based in South Africa, i am from niga Delta part of Nigeria precisely Odi. Permit me to recall you back to 1999.

During Obasanjo's government Odi massacre was carried out on November 20, 1999, by the Nigerian military on the predominantly Ijaw town of Odi in Bayelsa State. The attack came in the context of an ongoing conflict in the Niger Delta over indigenous rights to oil resources and environmental protection.

It was that attack that forced many of us to flee to South Africa, I worked with a Finance security company here in S/A and in the curse of this Xenophobic attack the company was attacked and burnt dawn by Nigerians in retaliation.

In that pandemonium people carted away with what they could lay their hands on and i made away with one trunk box containing $3,5 Million United States Dollars.

Haven left Nigeria for a long time i have lost touch with every body i new and i want to return back to my country now. It is in this regard i am contacting you to receive this fund in Nigeria and once you confirm receipt of the consignment i will board the next available flight back home.

I have concluded plans with a cargo company where i deposited the consignment to ship it dawn to Nigeria and i have decided you will have 30% of the total amount for your assistance.

If you are interested get back to me for further details in this regard.
Thank you,
Egoma Wiwa.

My Reply
I am very much interested in this, how do I receive the money.

Today 1/10/2019, the scammer replied my mail with the following:

ATTN: ,

Thank you so much for your response to my proposal. I want you to have a true picture of how this will be carried out. Like i told you in my proposal i want to move the fund back home.

The first step we have to take is this, you have to provide me with the followings:

1, Full names
2, Company name,address,
3, Private cell phone and fax numbers,

Once i have these information's i will first secure a swan affidavit from the Federal High Court declaring you as the beneficiary of the $27M thereafter i will make a formal application to the finance house for onward processing of the release to your designated bank account.

Do get back to me as soon as possible.
Thank you,
Wiwa.

HOW DO I REPLY HIM NOW
Re: A Fraudster Sent Me This, And I'm Playing Along With Him by emman44(m): 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
Following
Re: A Fraudster Sent Me This, And I'm Playing Along With Him by Obafisenco(m): 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
Following too,
Re: A Fraudster Sent Me This, And I'm Playing Along With Him by Ajikawo1999(m): 10:26pm On Oct 14, 2019
Run for u life bro pls don't play d game o s person can latter use juju for u o

2 Likes

Re: A Fraudster Sent Me This, And I'm Playing Along With Him by Daviddson(m): 11:32pm On Oct 14, 2019
gringrin
Keenly following
Re: A Fraudster Sent Me This, And I'm Playing Along With Him by CanadaOrBust: 11:37pm On Oct 14, 2019
AlphikkaTech:
A fraudster sent me this email and I'm playing along with him.

My Reply

STAY TUNED FOR UPDATE

This is authentic. The guy is not shitting u. Lots of cases like that. It’s for real. I wish you’d pass it to me
Re: A Fraudster Sent Me This, And I'm Playing Along With Him by AlphikkaTech: 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

This is authentic. The guy is not shitting u. Lots of cases like that. It’s for real. I wish you’d pass it to me

Are you shitting me?
Re: A Fraudster Sent Me This, And I'm Playing Along With Him by AlphikkaTech: 4:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
AlphikkaTech:

Are you kidding me? You must be a fraudster yourself?
Re: A Fraudster Sent Me This, And I'm Playing Along With Him by Passionate888: 2:34am On Oct 16, 2019
There is no 'niga delta' in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: A Fraudster Sent Me This, And I'm Playing Along With Him by Eroms4life17(m): 2:57am On Oct 16, 2019
Oh boy see day light scamming. I want to guess how this will turn out. He may ask you to furnish him with details of your personal information like email address, phone number, bla bla bla. Then send u a document detailing those things you sent as evidence of receipts via a courier company. Meanwhile it's a mail oooo. Google that courier company, it really exist but may not have a single office in Africa. Then few days later a strange number will call that the money or package is already in Abuja or anywhere that u should send 50k (or money sha) to come clear it. Na there the scamming dey.
Bro shine your eyes!

3 Likes

Re: A Fraudster Sent Me This, And I'm Playing Along With Him by AlphikkaTech: 9:06am On Oct 16, 2019
Eroms4life17:
Oh boy see day light scamming. I want to guess how this will turn out. He may ask you to furnish him with details of your personal information like email address, phone number, bla bla bla. Then send u a document detailing those things you sent as evidence of receipts via a courier company. Meanwhile it's a mail oooo. Google that courier company, it really exist but may not have a single office in Africa. Then few days later a strange number will call that the money or package is already in Abuja or anywhere that u should send 50k (or money sha) to come clear it. Na there the scamming dey.
Bro shine your eyes!

True to your words here is the update below:
Re: A Fraudster Sent Me This, And I'm Playing Along With Him by McCoy662(m): 10:20am On Oct 16, 2019
Bros, stop wasting your time. Just tell him to fvck off. I have received countless mails like this but it always ended on sending some $100 for documents processing....

(1) (Reply)

AAU School Mum Beats, Strip Daughter Nak£d For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend.video / Man ‘set Free’ After A Bag Containing His Photo, A Moulded Image And Other Voodo / Elderly Man Flogged Mercilessly For Molesting A Little Girl (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.