Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,399 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Thought I Had Seen It All Until I Stumbled Upon This On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thought I Had Seen It All Until I Stumbled Upon This On Instagram (9650 Views)

Erica Nlewedim: “I Thought I Would Be A Millionaire & Married Before 23” / Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived / Don Jazzy - I Thought I Was The Biggest Teddy Bear, Meet A Bigger One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thought I Had Seen It All Until I Stumbled Upon This On Instagram by sydneytalker(m): 12:56am On Oct 15, 2019
last week I was on Instagram as usual wen I came across this guy that claimed to be a magician in his bio. I checked him out and was so stunned
like "a real Nigerian magician" he's not even up to 25 years
he messes with reality.like harry potter he also has a magic wand
in one of his videos he drank from a bottle by just waving the wand
he turns paper and lost bet9ja tickets to cash
he levitates objects and make fire with his mind
he dies card tricks and other things
if you don't believe check him on Instagram @magic_whizz
he's very talented this kinda talent makes me wonder why Nigeria got talent was canceled

this is a link to one of his videos I love

https://www.instagram.com/p/B26bhUahTYp/?igshid=1ulue6afi5qav

follow on Instagram and twitter
@magic_whizz

Re: Thought I Had Seen It All Until I Stumbled Upon This On Instagram by Carmit(m): 2:37am On Oct 15, 2019
What did he do
Re: Thought I Had Seen It All Until I Stumbled Upon This On Instagram by MVLOX(m): 6:48am On Oct 15, 2019
we are watching...

1 Like

Re: Thought I Had Seen It All Until I Stumbled Upon This On Instagram by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:59am On Oct 15, 2019
Any magic that can not turn my cut ticket to winning tickets, dat one na magic......

19 Likes

Re: Thought I Had Seen It All Until I Stumbled Upon This On Instagram by Trendy247: 8:10am On Oct 15, 2019
When he wears short sleeve shirt, I'll take him serious

11 Likes

Re: Thought I Had Seen It All Until I Stumbled Upon This On Instagram by maynation(f): 8:28am On Oct 15, 2019
When you said he turns paper and bet9ja ticket to cash I hurriedly went to check out list of richest Nigerians. His name isn't there.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thought I Had Seen It All Until I Stumbled Upon This On Instagram by Luckysbab: 8:54am On Oct 15, 2019
maynation:
When you said he turns paper and bet9ja ticket to cash I hurriedly went to check out list of richest Nigerians. His name isn't there.

Women and money tongue

1 Like

Re: Thought I Had Seen It All Until I Stumbled Upon This On Instagram by maynation(f): 8:57am On Oct 15, 2019
Luckysbab:

Women and money tongue

Some one is stalking someone. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Thought I Had Seen It All Until I Stumbled Upon This On Instagram by Luckysbab: 9:05am On Oct 15, 2019
maynation:

Some one is stalking someone. undecided

It's just been two mentions. Why would I be stalking you na? grin

How's Akure Oloyemekun though? tongue

1 Like

Re: Thought I Had Seen It All Until I Stumbled Upon This On Instagram by maynation(f): 9:07am On Oct 15, 2019
Luckysbab:

It's just been two mentions. Why would I be stalking you na? grin

Power of your active conscience because I never said you were stalking me. I only said someone.

Anyways, Mr Luckysbab this is your 4th mention. sad angry

1 Like

Re: Thought I Had Seen It All Until I Stumbled Upon This On Instagram by Luckysbab: 9:10am On Oct 15, 2019
maynation:

Power of your active conscience because I never said you were stalking me. I only said someone.

Anyways, Mr Luckysbab this is your 4th mention. sad angry

grin grin The others were responses to your mentions? What planet are you from? sad

What's with the Mr?

Seems like I should be worried?

1 Like

Re: Thought I Had Seen It All Until I Stumbled Upon This On Instagram by maynation(f): 9:12am On Oct 15, 2019
Luckysbab:

grin grin The others were responses to your mentions? What planet are you from? sad

What's with the Mr?

Seems like I should be worried?

Yorubas and respect go side by side na.

Or you rather I call you silly boy luckysbab?

Seems like I should be rude? undecided

1 Like

Re: Thought I Had Seen It All Until I Stumbled Upon This On Instagram by Luckysbab: 9:17am On Oct 15, 2019
maynation:

Yorubas and respect go side by side na.

Or you rather I call you silly boy luckysbab?

Seems like I should be rude? undecided

If you become rude, would that mean you're no longer Yoruba?

On the bright side tho, you could polish your lyrics to become rudegirl. You could even do a remix of audio money tongue

1 Like

Re: Thought I Had Seen It All Until I Stumbled Upon This On Instagram by maynation(f): 9:22am On Oct 15, 2019
Luckysbab:

If you become rude, would that mean you're no longer Yoruba?

On the bright side tho, you could polish your lyrics to become rudegirl. You could even do a remix of audio money tongue

I am not a musician nor a lyricist.
Thanks for getting the wrong version of me.

What is audio money? The money Jaruma promised Tacha? undecided

1 Like

Re: Thought I Had Seen It All Until I Stumbled Upon This On Instagram by Luckysbab: 9:33am On Oct 15, 2019
maynation:

I am not a musician nor a lyricist.
Thanks for getting the wrong version of me.

What is audio money? The money Jaruma promised Tacha? undecided

If I was truly stalking you, I guess I would have had the true version. Do I have the permission to stalk you now? tongue

Who is Jaruma? Who is Tacha?

1 Like

Re: Thought I Had Seen It All Until I Stumbled Upon This On Instagram by maynation(f): 9:36am On Oct 15, 2019
Luckysbab:

If I was truly stalking you, I guess I would have had the true version. Do I have the permission to stalk you now? tongue

Who is Jaruma? Who is Tacha?

Ohh.
Please don't stalk me, there is nothing to stalk about me.

You don't know Jaruma nor Tacha?
I am game sweetie.

Jaruma is Mamman Daura's wife and Tacha is Seun Osewa's fiancee.

1 Like

Re: Thought I Had Seen It All Until I Stumbled Upon This On Instagram by Luckysbab: 9:41am On Oct 15, 2019
maynation:

Ohh.
Please don't stalk me, there is nothing to stalk about me.

You don't know Jaruma nor Tacha?
I am game sweetie.

Jaruma is Mamman Daura's wife and Tacha is Seun Osewa's fiancee.

How do I get the true version. Stop being like that.

You're naughty cheesy I won't let you implicate me, before Mr Seun accuses me of siding and abetting.

Omo Yoruba, you forgot to respect the two gentlemen you mentioned. tongue

1 Like

Re: Thought I Had Seen It All Until I Stumbled Upon This On Instagram by maynation(f): 9:46am On Oct 15, 2019
Luckysbab:

How do I get the true version. Stop being like that.

You're naughty cheesy I won't let you implicate me, before Mr Seun accuses me of siding and abetting.

Omo Yoruba, you forgot to respect the two gentlemen you mentioned. tongue

See how you have derailed OP's thread.

From your responses I can deduce that you are a 'Yoruba demon' cry cry oh sorry. MR Yoruba demon.

You all have this 'charming and nice first impression thing' wink wink, even though it's fake undecided undecided

I am gonnnnnnnnnnneeeeeee.
Ire o grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Thought I Had Seen It All Until I Stumbled Upon This On Instagram by Luckysbab: 9:50am On Oct 15, 2019
maynation:

See how you have derailed OP's thread.

From your responses I can deduce that you are a 'Yoruba demon' cry cry oh sorry. MR Yoruba demon.

You all have this 'charming and nice first impression thing' wink wink, even though it's fake undecided undecided

I am gonnnnnnnnnnneeeeeee.
Ire o grin grin

You caused the derailing. OP, no vex abeg.

I would say you have the wrong version of me, but who cares really!

1 Like

Re: Thought I Had Seen It All Until I Stumbled Upon This On Instagram by sydneytalker(m): 10:09am On Oct 15, 2019
crazy Nigerians stalking each other on nairaland

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thought I Had Seen It All Until I Stumbled Upon This On Instagram by damtan(m): 10:46am On Oct 15, 2019
PM for don enter by now
Who can I start stalking too o

3 Likes

Re: Thought I Had Seen It All Until I Stumbled Upon This On Instagram by geezynoni: 11:07am On Oct 15, 2019
Tonymegabush1:
Any magic that can not turn my cut ticket to winning tickets, dat one na magic......
I wonder o
Re: Thought I Had Seen It All Until I Stumbled Upon This On Instagram by EXLOVER(m): 1:06pm On Oct 15, 2019
Two sexually starved adult detailing this thread,
You two should get a room.

4 Likes

Re: Thought I Had Seen It All Until I Stumbled Upon This On Instagram by mrMeen(m): 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2019
Omo this toasting of a thing is sweet ooooooooh when I go start my own.

1 Like

Re: Thought I Had Seen It All Until I Stumbled Upon This On Instagram by maynation(f): 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2019
EXLOVER:
Two sexually starved adult detailing this thread,

You two should get a room.

Coming from an attention seeking pervert.

Get a life faggy

1 Like

Re: Thought I Had Seen It All Until I Stumbled Upon This On Instagram by EXLOVER(m): 7:02pm On Oct 15, 2019
maynation:

Coming from an attention seeking pervert.

Get a life faggy
thunder fire your maggot kpekus for calling me a gay.

Did i mention you?

4 Likes

Re: Thought I Had Seen It All Until I Stumbled Upon This On Instagram by maynation(f): 7:28pm On Oct 15, 2019
EXLOVER:
thunder fire your maggot kpekus for calling me a gay.

Did i mention you?

You need a life faggy.

Uncultured son of a thousand fathers.
Go wa.nk the tiny nail inbetween your scaly laps and drink water.

Faggy wan.ker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thought I Had Seen It All Until I Stumbled Upon This On Instagram by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2019
Luckysbab:

Women and money tongue

Re: Thought I Had Seen It All Until I Stumbled Upon This On Instagram by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2019
Las las this Luckysbab na sharp shooter. See people way e dey follow, all female

2 Likes

Re: Thought I Had Seen It All Until I Stumbled Upon This On Instagram by EXLOVER(m): 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2019
maynation:

You need a life faggy.

Uncultured son of a thousand fathers. Go wa.nk the tiny nail inbetween your scaly laps and drink water.
Faggy wan.ker.
retired olosho with a cobweb pvssy, spiderwoman.
Re: Thought I Had Seen It All Until I Stumbled Upon This On Instagram by Luckysbab: 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2019
Boringdraw1:
Las las this Luckysbab na sharp shooter. See people way e dey follow, all female

angry grin angry angry

You funny o. Wetin dey there to shoot. Dem complain say I dey PM them? tongue

E get coded reason why I dey follow most of them. Click on some of the profiles and see their mumu posts, you'll understand they make for very good comic relief. Some of their posts you no go even understand, but comments wey follow go give you idea. grin
Re: Thought I Had Seen It All Until I Stumbled Upon This On Instagram by Nuclear99(m): 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2019
Boringdraw1:
E be like say d guy de worship pussy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Do The Same Movie Over And Again, Even With Two Dogs –cossy Orjiakor / Check Out Denrele Edun's Hot Banging Bare Body (photos) / Cardi B Looks Almost Unrecognizable In A Head-wrap And No Make-up As She Dons Bl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.