Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,398 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Sanwo-Olu Okays Ijegun Tank Farm Operators' Move To Rebuild Community - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Okays Ijegun Tank Farm Operators' Move To Rebuild Community (12131 Views)

EndSARS: CACOVID To Rebuild 44 Police Stations, Donates ₦100 Billion For Arms / Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos / Nami: FIRS Under Fowler Virtually Collapsed, I Had To Rebuild From Scratch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Okays Ijegun Tank Farm Operators' Move To Rebuild Community by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:40am On Oct 15, 2019
ednut1:
This guy has to be the worst lagos gov ever

You have to be the worst nairalander ever

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Okays Ijegun Tank Farm Operators' Move To Rebuild Community by fergie001: 7:45am On Oct 15, 2019
gaetano:
How's that even possible, dualize that tiny road from Finiger bustop to waterside? What about old ojo road? Except they are going to scatter people's houses.
That's the only option.
That will cause some big time wahala.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Okays Ijegun Tank Farm Operators' Move To Rebuild Community by wessey(m): 7:45am On Oct 15, 2019
Good development, what a relief for us living in that area and especially children who passes through the road every day. Majority of schools loose their students and pupils because of the fear that bad thing could happen. I live in satellite and I know this challenge.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Okays Ijegun Tank Farm Operators' Move To Rebuild Community by shogenius(m): 7:51am On Oct 15, 2019
Does it mean the Ijegun been mentioned here is not the same one that is around Ikotun, under Alimosho local government.
Is this not total hatred to my dear community IJEGUN-IKOTUN.
This is just unfair... VP Yemi Osibanjo, Akinwunmi Ambode, Governor-Elect Babajide-Sonwolu, Sen. Olamilekan Yayi came to Ijegun, The house of Chief S.A Akinremi, and promised that the road would be reconstructed. But behold... The promise is failed already.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Okays Ijegun Tank Farm Operators' Move To Rebuild Community by Revolva(m): 7:51am On Oct 15, 2019
Ijegun satelite town ...marwa road from finija bustop and also abule ado bustop from community road are all messed up

That area is going through a lot o the roads are took bad
Re: Sanwo-Olu Okays Ijegun Tank Farm Operators' Move To Rebuild Community by fergieboy: 8:04am On Oct 15, 2019
I Don t think they can dualize that tiny toad

Except they will destroy so many houses including The local Government t and the primary school there

Their best bet is passing through navy town/folorin axis
Re: Sanwo-Olu Okays Ijegun Tank Farm Operators' Move To Rebuild Community by sododo(m): 8:30am On Oct 15, 2019
Cantonese:
Please may I ask if this is the same Ijegun area in Ikotun.
no, ijegun- Egba in satellite town close to Navy Town in Amuwo Odofin LG.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Okays Ijegun Tank Farm Operators' Move To Rebuild Community by OkoAmarashy: 8:30am On Oct 15, 2019
References:

Cc:
Rule 2
Mn44 Sun Lalasala

Go and die
Re: Sanwo-Olu Okays Ijegun Tank Farm Operators' Move To Rebuild Community by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 15, 2019
AryaSand:

The government has failed us.

Yes and no. This is not the first time this is being done. Same thing was done around tank farms in Apapa. A business identifies an issue that is hindering their operations and moves to rectify it. The tank farms with their vehicular traffic are also a part of the problem
A road that was intended and designed for normal vehicular traffic is now being subjected to heavy duty vehicles round the clock.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Okays Ijegun Tank Farm Operators' Move To Rebuild Community by valarmorghulis: 8:32am On Oct 15, 2019
gaetano:
How's that even possible, dualize that tiny road from Finiger bustop to waterside? What about old ojo road? Except they are going to scatter people's houses.
Dem go demolish house ni, those tankers don finish satellite town
Re: Sanwo-Olu Okays Ijegun Tank Farm Operators' Move To Rebuild Community by gwinaB(m): 8:52am On Oct 15, 2019
post=83146934:

Good governance.

This is another good one from the Governor.
Keep up the good job you are doing Sanwo-Olu.

God bless Lagos state.
God bless Nigeria

What is the good one?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Okays Ijegun Tank Farm Operators' Move To Rebuild Community by LadySarah: 9:04am On Oct 15, 2019
But Abia state govt wont let such happen rather they will send their hounds to prey on you once you declare interest to work the road with ur money.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Okays Ijegun Tank Farm Operators' Move To Rebuild Community by Prompto: 9:44am On Oct 15, 2019
In other word the toad should be left in it bad state.
WenysAD:
Please which of the Ijegun are they talking about? Cos if it's the one at Satellite town, will they destroy people's houses to expand the roads for dualization and they should remember that's a highly residential area they have destroyed and put people's lives at risk
Re: Sanwo-Olu Okays Ijegun Tank Farm Operators' Move To Rebuild Community by EvenBlogger: 10:55am On Oct 15, 2019
Action man unlike Sermons preachers.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Okays Ijegun Tank Farm Operators' Move To Rebuild Community by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 15, 2019
Jabioro:
Temitope Joshua , Synagogue should take over Egbe Ikotun road Agbara road to Lusada should take over by multi national companies around the areas.Ikoridu Ogijo Shamu and come learn
Weed is bad!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Okays Ijegun Tank Farm Operators' Move To Rebuild Community by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 15, 2019
jhumeirah:
We give 100% warranty on all our UK used laptops
How much are those laptops sold for?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Okays Ijegun Tank Farm Operators' Move To Rebuild Community by Jabioro: 1:55pm On Oct 15, 2019
justbusy:
Weed is bad!
Seriously bad bros...you can help me do the correction
Re: Sanwo-Olu Okays Ijegun Tank Farm Operators' Move To Rebuild Community by WenysAD(f): 7:03pm On Oct 15, 2019
Prompto:
In other word the toad should be left in it bad state.

And then people should lose their homes and lives. Can't an alternative route be looked for or built or an underground means of transportation??

Don't tell me the road is more important than lives, properties and shelter of the residents
Re: Sanwo-Olu Okays Ijegun Tank Farm Operators' Move To Rebuild Community by Prompto: 1:21am On Oct 16, 2019
The road is more important than the lives of any one who contravened the town planning layout by the govt.

If I end up being a governor I will make sure such houses are demolished n the owner made to pay triple for the demolition n waste of time. That will ensure no one build on pre planned road.

WenysAD:

And then people should lose their homes and lives. Can't an alternative route be looked for or built or an underground means of transportation??

Don't tell me the road is more important than lives, properties and shelter of the residents
Re: Sanwo-Olu Okays Ijegun Tank Farm Operators' Move To Rebuild Community by Prompto: 4:01am On Oct 16, 2019
Re: Sanwo-Olu Okays Ijegun Tank Farm Operators' Move To Rebuild Community by WenysAD(f): 6:45am On Oct 16, 2019
Prompto:
The road is more important than the lives of any one who contravened the town planning layout by the govt.

If I end up being a governor I will make sure such houses are demolished n the owner made to pay triple for the demolition n waste of time. That will ensure no one build on pre planned road.

Let me just be plain with you concerning Ur response

First.. I'm not sure u even know about the place cos if u did, u would know those places are company ESTATES built before u and I were born and definitely would have gotten the approval from the govt before being built
Secondly... If u had a working govt, there wouldn't have been a contravention of town planning layout as u put it
Thirdly.....with this wickedness of heart u carry, I'm certain u will not be given even Ur village People to govern and therefore need to change such mentality
Fourthly..... What u wish for others is what I wish for you cos a time will come when something will be more important than Ur life or lives of those u care about
Re: Sanwo-Olu Okays Ijegun Tank Farm Operators' Move To Rebuild Community by WenysAD(f): 6:51am On Oct 16, 2019
WenysAD:

@Prompto

Please read my quoted statement of looking for an alternative route or building one or even underground tunnels for tankers, rather than risking people's lives and properties. It's even the tankers that spoilt the road and are still spoiling the road in the first instance
Re: Sanwo-Olu Okays Ijegun Tank Farm Operators' Move To Rebuild Community by Prompto: 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2019
All you wrote here is rubbish
Nigeria will contravene anything they want n still blame the govt. I stated earlier all this contravention is a source of income for the state but the foolish governors we have do not take advantage. When an fool who contravened town planning layout are made to forfeit such properties with additional bill to offset cost of such demolish or jail time with hard labour no one will contravene the plan.

The wickedness I carry in my heart is what is implemented abroad where you are dream off and require Nigeria govt to meet up their standard, you should also be made to pay the consequences they face.

WenysAD:

Let me just be plain with you concerning Ur response

First.. I'm not sure u even know about the place cos if u did, u would know those places are company ESTATES built before u and I were born and definitely would have gotten the approval from the govt before being built
Secondly... If u had a working govt, there wouldn't have been a contravention of town planning layout as u put it
Thirdly.....with this wickedness of heart u carry, I'm certain u will not be given even Ur village People to govern and therefore need to change such mentality
Fourthly..... What u wish for others is what I wish for you cos a time will come when something will be more important than Ur life or lives of those u care about
Re: Sanwo-Olu Okays Ijegun Tank Farm Operators' Move To Rebuild Community by WenysAD(f): 3:08pm On Oct 16, 2019
Prompto:
All you wrote here is rubbish

Says one who's got nothing intelligent to say. Have a good day
Re: Sanwo-Olu Okays Ijegun Tank Farm Operators' Move To Rebuild Community by Prompto: 3:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
WenysAD:

Says one who's got nothing intelligent to say. Have a good day
Lol... you should have seen my initial response to you, indeed that is what you deserve. Make I just de look you with your foolishness.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: "It's Time For Southeast To Produce President", Igbo Leaders Insist / NBA Sues Buhari Over IGP Adamu Tenure Extension / Those That Have Stolen Every Kobo Of Nigeria Will Pay For It - Dapo Asaju (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.