Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Alleged Abia Number One Kidnapper, Osisikankwu, Breaks Silence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Abia Number One Kidnapper, Osisikankwu, Breaks Silence (8968 Views)

Jubilation In Aba As Suspected Kidnapper Osisikankwu Is Shot Dead! / Osisikankwu,dead? / Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Abia Number One Kidnapper, Osisikankwu, Breaks Silence by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 09, 2010
Please do not let this Guy's attempt to win sympathy and confuse people get to you. Some of the reactions I see here is exactly why he went for such an interview. Since when did Freedom fighters start fighting by making life miserable for there fellow and poor citizens. Please, in Igbo land our forefathers never taught us to fight for freedom by kidnapping aged parents, old mothers and fathers who have contributed their best in their youth and are waiting fro there quiet graves. Since when did raping aged women become part of freedom agitation.

If na-so, this man who has no love for his people has beaten even the Legendary Robbin Hood.

Please do not be part of that voice that aids these man gaining the sympathy they are searching for. If Osisi-ka-nkwu is a bit educated, He should study history, and find out what happened in Igbo Land which lead to the unbridled slave trade that lasted for centuries. What is the mordern equivalent of slave trade of yester-years? he should check if thats not what he is bringing to his own people and unborn children.  What he is building today, if he wakes up in twenty years time will he be proud of it.
Re: Alleged Abia Number One Kidnapper, Osisikankwu, Breaks Silence by deor03(m): 10:15am On Nov 09, 2010
This guy should be arrested, tried, tied to a stake and shot.

Bastard !
Re: Alleged Abia Number One Kidnapper, Osisikankwu, Breaks Silence by Phate07(m): 10:18am On Nov 09, 2010
This guy should be hanged from the gallows for the mayhem he has caused. angry angry
Re: Alleged Abia Number One Kidnapper, Osisikankwu, Breaks Silence by Odinaka00(m): 10:35am On Nov 09, 2010
Osisikankwu ur time is up man, no hiding place for d wickedz. U must die a painful death, Ugly beast.
Re: Alleged Abia Number One Kidnapper, Osisikankwu, Breaks Silence by femmy2010(m): 10:38am On Nov 09, 2010
I guess the ransome he received is shared among Ngwalanders?
Re: Alleged Abia Number One Kidnapper, Osisikankwu, Breaks Silence by agitator: 10:57am On Nov 09, 2010
This is what drives them on, after kidnapping their fellow downtrodden they turn around and claim freedom fighters. So the new nigerian interpretation of "freedom fighter" is one who kidnaps/collects ransom and robs honest traders, civil servants, etc.
Re: Alleged Abia Number One Kidnapper, Osisikankwu, Breaks Silence by BiggySmalz(m): 11:00am On Nov 09, 2010
I FEEL UR PAINS MY BROTHER, BUT IF THEY ARE GENUINE PAINS IS WHAT I AM NOT SURE ABT. WHAT U GUYS ARE DOING IN EASTERN REGION IS VERY BAD. I WAS AT ABIA TWO MONTHS AGO FOR A FRIENDS TRADITIONAL WEDDING, FROM THERE TO ANAMBRA MY HOME TOWN TO SEE MY OLD WOMAN AFTER SEVEN OF NOT BEING HOME JUST FOR THE FEAR OF BAD BOYS LIKE U. I WAS THERE FOR SIX DAYS (WOULD HAVE LOVE TO STAY LONGER). IN THIS SIX DAYS I TELL U IT WAS LIKE A WAR ZONE, IN THE SENSE THAT U DON’T KNOW WHERE THE BOMB WILL DROP NEXT. EVERYBODY WAS LIVING IN FEAR! MY FRIENDS MOTHER ACTUALLY PASUADED US TO GO PARK MY CAR IN A DISTANCE RELATION COMPOUND WITH FENCE BECAUSE OF HER FEARS OF BAD BOYS COMING TO PAY US AN UNFRIENDLY VISIT.
WHY SHOULD THIS BE? MAJORITY OF US NIGERIANS THAT U GUYS KIDNAP ARE NOT GOVERNMENT PERSONNELS AND EVEN IF WE ARE I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF YOU GUYS POSITIVE INPACTS IN VERIOUS COMMUNITIES WITH THE MILLIONS YOU COLLECT AS RAMSOMS FROM YOUR VICTIMS.

THEIR WAS THIS TALE OF A POPULAR ARMED ROBBER IN ONITCHA THOSE DAYS WHEN I WAS IN PRIMARY SCHOOL THAT STILLS FROM THE RICH AND EMPTY HIS LOOTS IN THE STREETS TO THE POOR. WHY DON’T YOU GUYS KIDNAP THE GOVERNORS WIFE AND ASK THE GOVERNOR TO BUILD A NEW ROAD, RENOVATE A PUBLIC SCHOOL, BUILD A LIBRARY OR BUILD A HOSPITAL (THE LIST OF THINGS YOU COULD MAKE THEM DO IS ENDLESS) IF YOU REALLY CARE ABOUT TO BRING A CHANGE IN YOUR OWN CORNER OF NIGERIA THAT YOU ARE. AND SEE IF PEOPLE WILL NOT SING PRAISE OF YOU GUYS.

PLEASE MY FELLOW COUNTRY PEOPLE PASS THE MESSAGE ON. LETS LEAVE ALL OUR BAD WAYS AND START DOING SMALL SMALL GOODS WHEREVER PART OF 9JA WE ARE IN.
WHEN THE GOOD DOERS BECOMES MAJORITY THE REST WILL FOLLOW.

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM!! ONE 9JA ONE NATION,

PEACE

Smalz

1 Like

Re: Alleged Abia Number One Kidnapper, Osisikankwu, Breaks Silence by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 09, 2010
chuqudy:

Are you sure this osisi is an Igbo man. He might be some of those guys that were born by our women who were impregnated by Nigerian soldiers during the Nigeria/Biafra civil war. He has a close resemblance to Ob, , Ab, , etc

I second you chuqudy, i don't think he has compassion for humanity, let alone for his kinsmen. i believe he is a vagabond with no trace of pedigree, i mean how can he inflict havoc, mayhem upon his own villagers, in the name of freedom fighting? OSISI ka Nkwu (what a name) you've racked and ruined innocent lives, so you deserve what you and your men have sown.

i guess he wants us to applaud his english language competency, who the heck is his lawyer self? well, we now know that you equally hired a journalist that wrote the article.
MONKEY! angry
Re: Alleged Abia Number One Kidnapper, Osisikankwu, Breaks Silence by cadanre(m): 11:07am On Nov 09, 2010
I since believe that those kidnappers mean no good to Nigeria and their localities. This is the same with most of our leaders/politicians of today. Nigeria is on the verge of sinking. We are on a sinking ship, where nobody cares for the others but himself alone and we are the authors of this tragedy. We all know the way forward (solutions to our problems) but we are deliberately deviating from it. Telling ourselves lies will NEVER take us to promise land.

Lets rethink Nigerians. Everyone of us has a role to play for the good of our country, our lives and those generations to come.
Re: Alleged Abia Number One Kidnapper, Osisikankwu, Breaks Silence by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 09, 2010
the guy did not give some facts thaty has not been in the news, a fact that will really tilt the conviction of nigerians. i think either the writer is good with his imagination or he met with a nobody who wants to feel known,
the real militants are crude that eenglish was so refined unless it was edited for easy assimilation.
Re: Alleged Abia Number One Kidnapper, Osisikankwu, Breaks Silence by omamokta: 11:42am On Nov 09, 2010
This guy dey yarn Oparta. He thinks he in invicible, lucky he is, cos this is Nigeria. If this country is serious, one sniper should have wasted this bast, d.
Re: Alleged Abia Number One Kidnapper, Osisikankwu, Breaks Silence by Mmilli: 11:56am On Nov 09, 2010
the guy osisi ka nkwu is not an ngwa man. he is from ugwati, asa in ukwa west lga of abia state. so the writer, just forged this cos no asa man can take this risk this man has taken and give credit to ngwa land. in the statement, the writer didn't mention any thing about ukwa land so how do you expect me to believe that this man that rendered us homeless will not mention anything about his land meanwhile, ngwa is not oil rich rather ukwa is so the writer should learn to say the truth. asn osisi didn't go to school. he was a hunter before he took to crime. so they shouldn't tell me what i know.
Re: Alleged Abia Number One Kidnapper, Osisikankwu, Breaks Silence by holydante(m): 12:02pm On Nov 09, 2010
funny guy with funny reasons.

You terrorise innocent folks and you tell me you are protecting their interests? if he wants to find out how popular and accepted he is let him get to the center of Aba unarmed in broad daylight and let the citizenry decide his fate, wicked soul angry angry angry
Re: Alleged Abia Number One Kidnapper, Osisikankwu, Breaks Silence by jerryuzo(m): 12:09pm On Nov 09, 2010
i dont believe this at all.this militant can grant u guys audience to this extent.
Re: Alleged Abia Number One Kidnapper, Osisikankwu, Breaks Silence by Ranoscky(m): 12:21pm On Nov 09, 2010
Is he dead yet? Daz the most excitin news i would like to hear.
Re: Alleged Abia Number One Kidnapper, Osisikankwu, Breaks Silence by chiozor: 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2010
Gents,
I mean this is a very serious issues and if a Journalist is using this for any career enhancement, to me is bullshit! what crap is this animal spewing about anybody, whether Journalist or Nairalanderist,that sees this pukhead should call Police ASAP. He has mudered sleep and he will sleep no more, felt digusting
Re: Alleged Abia Number One Kidnapper, Osisikankwu, Breaks Silence by Rhea(f): 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2010
This pathetic piece was orchestrated by an Ngwa sympathizer, who wants to draw the attention of the public to the plight of the Ngwa people. And he then chose the Osisikankwu saga as the medium to present his case.
Osisikankwu is a criminal and too daft to articulate points the way this interview has been sewn and stitched together. Even if the reporter translated the purported interview, there is no way a gun totting criminal can present his points in such a manner. This was no interview with Osisikankwu. Period.
Re: Alleged Abia Number One Kidnapper, Osisikankwu, Breaks Silence by bestman09(m): 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2010
agitator:

This is what drives them on, after kidnapping their fellow downtrodden they turn around and claim freedom fighters.  So the new nigerian interpretation of "freedom fighter" is one who kidnaps/collects ransom and robs honest traders, civil servants, etc.
A thief is a thief no matter his excuse(s). He claims to be fighting the authority but he and his gang kidnap poor people and force them to sell lands to raise money for t ransom he collects. Enough is enough. That so called journalist that interviewed him should be made to produce him to face the law
Re: Alleged Abia Number One Kidnapper, Osisikankwu, Breaks Silence by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 09, 2010
Serioiusly !!! this so called interview is pure crap !!! And the journalist must think he is wriitng for a bunch of nursery school kids. He went all the way to Aba to pick up advert spread and money for from unkown persons Am confused, the company dosent maintain an account? the advertiser culd not get his materials across and how can u drive all the way down to collect cash from an unknown location and persons in ABA

what wont we read nowadays in the name of news.

For the interview, line of questioning zero !!! He didnt even ask the guy anything, it all sounds like a feel good advertorial converted to an interview. how about the crimes commited? the bloodsheds? the terror and tensions? all those i guess meant nothing to the interviewer or he conveniently omitted that.

Really its high time our journalist gave us good and meaningful reportage of news and events, all these half stories dont give them a good outlook.
Re: Alleged Abia Number One Kidnapper, Osisikankwu, Breaks Silence by jettyleo: 1:41pm On Nov 09, 2010
THE VERY FIRST TIME I LEARNT ABOUT THIS KIDNAPPING SAGA,WHAT CAME TO MY MIND WAS EMPLOYMENT THAT THE GREEDY EMPTY BRAINS UP THER HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO RESOLVE.SHORTLY,THEY ARE PROPOSING ALLOWANCES FOR THE PAST PRESIDENTS,GOVERNORS E.T.C,A LOT OF MONEY FOR INDEPENDENCE ANNIVERSARY,EMBEZZLEMENT OF PUBLIC FUNDS AND SO ON.I FEEL ASHAMED COMING FROM THIS PART OF THE WORLD.WE KNOW THE RIGHT THINGS TO DO WE WOULD NOT EMBRACE THEM BECAUSE OF OUR GREEDY,CUNNING, SLIDDING NATURE OF OURS.WHITE MEN HAVE MADE US LAUGHING STOCK AND STIGMATIZE US WITH ALL SORT OF DEROGATORY ADJECTIVES.GANI FAWEHINMI WAS REALLY DOTTING THIS,THE MAN WOULD BE WEEPING FOR US AS HE WAS DRIVING HIS POINTS HOME WITH FACTS.
GOVERNMENT SHOULD PLEASE RESOLVE THE ALARMING RATE OF UNMPLOYMENT IF NOT ALL THESE SOCIETAL DECADENCE WOULD KEEP HEIGHTENING
Re: Alleged Abia Number One Kidnapper, Osisikankwu, Breaks Silence by Odinaka00(m): 1:46pm On Nov 09, 2010
[color=#006600][/color] grin grin grin, Osisikankwu usd to be the most brillant student back then, so im nt suprised at all lmao!
Re: Alleged Abia Number One Kidnapper, Osisikankwu, Breaks Silence by Jiokeh(m): 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2010
However this story might have come about, it has a message. The message is scary if you guys are not seeing what I'm seeing. The country Nigeria is headed for the windup that the US intelligence report realeased. First it was the Niger Delta, now Abia state, the Boko Harams are there unleashing their own. A civil war is imminent if the government doesn't do a U-Turn from the order of the day. The masses are waking up and gradually the resistance to bad and dictatorship type of governance is building up. Who knows the state that will be next and before you know it, it will snowball into a revolution.

God help Nigeria.
Re: Alleged Abia Number One Kidnapper, Osisikankwu, Breaks Silence by JUO(m): 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2010
wonder shal never end
Re: Alleged Abia Number One Kidnapper, Osisikankwu, Breaks Silence by soloqy: 3:56pm On Nov 09, 2010
Shame on Vanguard for trying to paint the bloo'dy criminal in good light. Even going as far as changing the language in the transcribed interview.

A bloody criminal is a bloody criminal no matter how you idiots(Vanguard) want to paint him.
Re: Alleged Abia Number One Kidnapper, Osisikankwu, Breaks Silence by kpozite(m): 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2010
DRAMA TITLE I WANT AMNESTY
PART ONE:
OSISI:My people are suffering that is why I'm kidnapping.
PART TWO:
COMMING OUT SOON Watch out
Now every tom, dick and harry that steals and kills now will come demanding for amnesty. it is a shame
Re: Alleged Abia Number One Kidnapper, Osisikankwu, Breaks Silence by wazobiang: 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2010
kill the fool and set his head on a high pole
Re: Alleged Abia Number One Kidnapper, Osisikankwu, Breaks Silence by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2010
Abagworo:

Can anyone verify if that is Osisi's picture?Some ex-militants here in PH that know him claim he is not the guy.
Is this all you have to say about this Osisi Ka Nkwu guy who has caused so much havoc in Aba. There should at this stage be no doubt about his identity.
However it is sad  that some  people are stiil harbouring this highly dangerous man and he has acquired a larger than life persona.
Re: Alleged Abia Number One Kidnapper, Osisikankwu, Breaks Silence by kpozite(m): 5:44pm On Nov 09, 2010
This is an application for amnesty it will not work
Re: Alleged Abia Number One Kidnapper, Osisikankwu, Breaks Silence by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2010
Rhea:

This pathetic piece was orchestrated by an Ngwa sympathizer, who wants to draw the attention of the public to the plight of the Ngwa people. And he then chose the Osisikankwu saga as the medium to present his case.
Osisikankwu is a criminal and too daft to articulate points the way this interview has been sewn and stitched together. Even if the reporter translated the purported interview, there is no way a gun totting criminal can present his points in such a manner. This was no interview with Osisikankwu. Period.
Well there is no doubt that a lot of people have been using this Osisi Ka Nkwu inspired kidnapping to draw attention to the " plight" of the people of Ngwaland. So you do have a very small point there, although I don't know how educated this Osisi Ka Nkwu guy is.
Who told you that armed robberrs and kidnappers are not educated or articulate??
Re: Alleged Abia Number One Kidnapper, Osisikankwu, Breaks Silence by ShangoThor(m): 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2010
Jiokeh:

However this story might have come about, it has a message. The message is scary if you guys are not seeing what I'm seeing. The country Nigeria is headed for the windup that the US intelligence report realeased. First it was the Niger Delta, now Abia state, the Boko Harams are there unleashing their own. A civil war is imminent if the government doesn't do a U-Turn from the order of the day. The masses are waking up and gradually the resistance to bad and dictatorship type of governance is building up. Who knows the state that will be next and before you know it, it will snowball into a revolution.
God help Nigeria.

Right on the money, it’s funny how some Nigerians are so slow, it must be due to something in the water that the masses are drinking.  The lead-up to 2015 is going to be very interesting. Total Anarchy will be coming your way very shortly. cry
Re: Alleged Abia Number One Kidnapper, Osisikankwu, Breaks Silence by aliali: 6:51pm On Nov 09, 2010
Fairy tales incorporated from the stable of Vanguard.

Big shame clothing a hardened and common criminal in the toga of a freedom fighter.

That tale by vanguard  is an  embarassed
Re: Alleged Abia Number One Kidnapper, Osisikankwu, Breaks Silence by Tennyrank(m): 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2010
it is strange how vanguard could publish this.well, osisi ka.kwu's ransome is working. i cannot imagine how someone that was an ex hunter that articulate.it was one of his deputies known as stone that attended uniport and was expelled,but now hiding as a result of gunshot wounds he suffered during the military onslauggt.because the military are closing in on him now he got the service of a criminal minded journalist to do his bidding as a freedom fighter. how as about the killing of a boy he compelled to have sex with his own mother and was killed when he refused. it was repeated to the boy's bro.but for d fear of not losing two children d mother her son to do.however d boy committwd suicide therafter. is that the syruggle. d journalist should b charged for accessory aftee tge fact.simple

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'PDP Junkies Will Be In Psychiatric Hospitals' -lauretta Onochie Slams FFK / Ajaero: Labour Strike Is Illegal And Not In National Interest - Bayo Onanuga / FG To Set-up $16b Petrochemical Plant At Koko FTZ, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.