Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Why Is Gospel Rappers Not Recognized Globally And In The Church?? - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Why Is Gospel Rappers Not Recognized Globally And In The Church?? (270 Views)

Help I Need A Group Of Rappers / Between this three rappers who do u thing is they best among them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Gospel Rappers Not Recognized Globally And In The Church?? by Fineboigossip(m): 9:12am On Oct 15, 2019
To Be Sincere,gospel Rap Is A Kind Of Music Genre,That I Cherish So Much...But It Seems Like There Is No Recognized Gospel Rapper.....Why Is The Genre So Unpopular? Why Is There No Known Gospel Rapper?? Is It Because Of How People View It?Like Somthing Wordly? Rap Is Not Somthing Bad,most People View Upcoming Gospel Rappers As Wordly People,but The Truth Is That,everyone Has Thier Gift And,that Is Their Gift And They Vowed To Use It For God,its Something We Should Encourage And Not Discourage, rap Is A Kind Of Music Of It Own,just Like Praying And Speaking In Tongue.
Or Is There Any Trending Gospel Rapper Whom I Dont Know
Please Do Well And Drop Their Names Let Me Search And Download Their Song .......
I Love Rap
Re: Why Is Gospel Rappers Not Recognized Globally And In The Church?? by cfaithtv: 1:16am On Dec 20, 2019
I think it depends. DO they really send time to promote their work?

(1) (Reply)

Sasha Sloan – Is It Just Me? / Checkout Five Dope God's Plan Track Cover... / Still On The Look Out For Upcoming Talented Artistes @ Ugobest Global Ent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.