Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,667 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Thank You, Nairaland: I Got A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thank You, Nairaland: I Got A Job (909 Views)

Thank You Nairaland. God Bless You Seun. 3 Employment Letters / I Got A Job - Here's My Testimony / Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You, Nairaland: I Got A Job by jhonimisi(m): 9:51pm On May 20, 2007
Just to express my sincere appreciation to all Nairaland users for the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity it has afforded people like me an avenue of reaching out to like minds. I would be no where without your contributions even though i rarely contribute. I have used every bit of information from this site so judiciously that if i do not say a BIG THANK U, then i am being an ingrate. Thanks and i promise to always visit this site with any useful contribution that can aid one in securing a job. Thanks once again and see you at the very top. I now know what it means to be truly a beneficiary of this forum. God bless u all. FirstBank is my destination. Surprisingly, God did it without any human assistance. I never knew anyone in the Bank. The situation is not that bad in Nigeria afterall. God bless u all.
Re: Thank You, Nairaland: I Got A Job by DisGuy: 10:37pm On May 20, 2007
congratulation and jubilation cheesy
Re: Thank You, Nairaland: I Got A Job by adesholay(m): 6:07pm On May 21, 2007
congratssssssssssssss.i wish u good good luck as u are on d job.
Re: Thank You, Nairaland: I Got A Job by Aproko(f): 9:14am On May 22, 2007
congrats oh, and dont forget to keep the house posted
Re: Thank You, Nairaland: I Got A Job by godslead(f): 9:58am On May 22, 2007
[color=#770077][/color]CONGRATULATIONS!!! I PRAY GODS FAVOUR NEVER DEPARTS 4RM U.
Re: Thank You, Nairaland: I Got A Job by beau1(f): 12:17pm On May 22, 2007
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May we see more of such report in this forum! Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Oceanic Bank Test: Maiduguri / Exxonmobil On The Show / Etb Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.