Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

The New Apapa-Oshodi Expressway As Construction Works Continue - Photos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The New Apapa-Oshodi Expressway As Construction Works Continue - Photos (39335 Views)

Commuters Groan Over Gridlock On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Construction Resumes / Traffic On Abuja-Keffi Expressway As Army Blocks Road To Stop Shiites (Photos) / Trailer Loses Control, Crushes A Bus Along Apapa-Oshodi Expressway (Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: The New Apapa-Oshodi Expressway As Construction Works Continue - Photos by xxolisexx(m): 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2019
Auladimeji:
The traffic jam on that road is equivalent to traveling from the earth to the moon
I swear, i trekked from toyota-ladipo to iyanotire twice on monday cos of holdup, my legs were literallly shaking...
Re: The New Apapa-Oshodi Expressway As Construction Works Continue - Photos by Taal17: 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2019
So they didnt think it was necessary to fix all the alternative roads first, rather than put us ALL on lockdown for weeks and they are just on one lane. When they move to the other lanes nko?
How long will we continue this?as if Ambode's case wasnt bad enough
Re: The New Apapa-Oshodi Expressway As Construction Works Continue - Photos by Litmus: 12:25am On Oct 16, 2019
What would happen if instead of laying down these coal-tars we layer cement-pebbles mixture reinforced with rods along 6 or 12 feet deep channels? Such a road would be durable and recover its cost in the long run. I guess it’s just that as some syndicates run a generator racket, depriving Nigerians of constant electricity, so State governors run a road racket that deprive Nigerians of good long lasting roads.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos To Abuja Flight Cost - Arik Air / Katsina Flood: Corpse Of Missing Bride Recovered In Niger Republic / Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.