Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,217 members, 7,867,552 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:13 PM

“he’s My Baby”- Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Husband, Ned Nwoko - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “he’s My Baby”- Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Husband, Ned Nwoko (332 Views)

"My Minimie": Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Munir On Christmas Day (Pix) / Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Prince Munir Ned Nwoko (Photo) / Regina Daniels Gushes About Meeting Tonto Dikeh (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“he’s My Baby”- Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by Tochukwu247: 10:29am On Oct 15, 2019
Controversial young actress Regina Daniels in a recent mini-interview with Daddy Freeze stated how she respects her husband alot and calls him baby.

Daddy Freeze organized a dinner meeting with the young actress and her billionaire husband, Ned Nwoko, and in the course of the meeting, a mini interview began.

Regina Daniels revealed how she never intended to get married to someone her age, and how she prefers her husband’s age because she respects him and and he’s capable of taking care of her.

Daddy Freeze went further to ask her what she calls her husband. Responding to this, the young actress said, ‘hes my baby’.

Watch the Video Here
Link: https://loadedafrica.com.ng/2019/10/15/hes-my-baby-regina-daniels-gushes-over-her-husband-ned-nwoko/

cc: lalasticlala, dominique, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: “he’s My Baby”- Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by Norabay(f): 10:31am On Oct 15, 2019
ok

(1) (Reply)

Tizfit Ft Zinoleesky - F L Y - Zinoleesky Is Super Omg / New Gospel Artistes With Different Vibe - Listen To This!!! / Kanye West To Release New Film 'Jesus Is King': Watch The Trailer Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.